• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom naruto «« reset ooc

kyari deserves a raise, part 388 of 5000000000
Right? Remembering she had to deal with all of them for a few years before now too.

How to have a long post? Have Tenma respond to everything.

I forgot i was even in this rp, i haven't gotten a single alert
Ah, hi. Well now that you're here(?), are you still interested in the RP?

Yeah definitely, can someone give me a little summary of whats going on. I've read most of the first page, but it's kind of time consuming since I'm on mobile.

Yeah definitely, can someone give me a little summary of whats going on. I've read most of the first page, but it's kind of time consuming since I'm on mobile.
yeah sure!

everyone has just gotten their team assignments! IC it's maybe only been fifteen, twenty minutes? students are finding their teammates, and their sensei are all arriving soon. everyone has decided to pick on tenma, who came to school in just his pajama pants (bc he was rude to his mama and she don't stand for that ish); kaigo called him a loser, hinata also yelled at him, so did enma, damn tenma, it's just so easy to pick on you; ekiji has gone over to the desk where tenma, amani, kaigo (all team seven) and kyari, their main teacher, asking who likes rumi.

so basically everyone decided to shake up a soda can and soon it's gonna open up. yikes.

I'm actually gonna do an NPC post too, where the senseis enter the scene. So y'all... If you wanna get into the drama, get in quick (((;

Ren has enough drama in his life because of Yoko thank you very much. Emi and Natsumi are fine too thanks

Tbf, it could have been anyone. Tenma, Kaigo, Hinata just seemed to be the trio who would annoy enma the most

AiAi AiAi

Out of curiosity, are you planning on Ikuto having a hawk? Just asking cause of his second image..

If so, wouldn't it seem like our team is based off that japanese folk tale, i think Momotaro and the peach?

Emi and Sina izayoiix izayoiix Representing the dog,
Akashi the Monkey
Ikuto the Pheasant

AiAi AiAi

Out of curiosity, are you planning on Ikuto having a hawk? Just asking cause of his second image..

If so, wouldn't it seem like our team is based off that japanese folk tale, i think Momotaro and the peach?

Emi and Sina izayoiix izayoiix Representing the dog,
Akashi the Monkey
Ikuto the Pheasant
Dunno about that folk tale but I love the idea of them representing it lol

I have so much to respond to but I just got hit by a truck (writer's block). Time to go kms because someone starting talking to me about??? the difference between mandarin and cantonese

Mandarin is the official state language of China and is the lingua franca of the country. In much of the country, it is the primary spoken language, including Beijing and Shanghai, although many provinces still retain their own local dialect.

Mandarin is also the main dialect in Taiwan and Singapore.

Cantonese is spoken by the people of Hong Kong, Macau and the wider Guangdong province, including Guangzhou (previously Canton in English). Most foreign Chinese communities, such as those in London and San Francisco, also speak Cantonese because historically Chinese immigrants hailed from Guangdong.

why did you do this. end my suffering TT

ahh look. Kaigo became a thing again. Time to revise what I have so far lolol
Hm.. I'll just have everyone be picked up at the same time, yeah?

In a way, this could be seen as the first step for Kaigo and Tenma to work together :P Kaigo's already picking Tenma's side against a common enemy :p

Enma - Making partnerships work since 2018.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back