Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

Pretty much. The Gashat he uses is two games in one, notice how he can transform into two different forms. Pallad is a total wild card - in his debut he helps out Emu because the other two Riders turn against him... and then when Emu tries to defend them he starts beating the shit out of Emu too.

Gas, what are you doing.

It's taken an anime special and that audio whotsit just for me to understand what's going on in First Order.

I think I'll just wait for Fire Emblem Heroes to come out and focus on that instead...and I still need to put in my vote for the initial event characters for today.

@White Masquerade

Nothing particularly interesting at the moment - Grimm Tale post tonight though. Anyways, here's an MV that features Kamen Rider OOO's various forms and the insert songs for each form. They had a really good budget that allowed them to make songs for each form.

Lol. How you talk makes me laugh. I forgot you were a Japanese Tmoze  :smile4: . Nice to meet you and have you here if even only for a bit. And wow, People like me happen to call the U.S home. Granted I wish we were more together, mannered, and respectful than we are now, but how can you badmouth this place? O.o  I live here!

I can bad-mouth the damned place because I live here too. It's annoyin' as fack here, I tell ya. No respect fer anyone, from anyone.

@GasMaskie

No, lol. ~.~

I mean You don't give me any reference for your posts xD. I thought we went over this. I don't know the regular names for the Kamen Riders of that season.

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Mm. Only because I like you, I'll back off on this. <3  Gonna pinch your cheeks later.

@IG42

Right? You might as well wait until an English Version is made for...

Fato.

Grando<--->Ooordah,

First Orrdaahh

@hudhouse

ALSO. Before I forget. I want to hug Mizutsune so hard.

Last edited by a moderator:
@GasMaskie

No, lol. ~.~

I mean You don't give me any reference for your posts xD. I thought we went over this. I don't know the regular names for the Kamen Riders of that season.

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Mm. Only because I like you, I'll back off on this. <3  Gonna pinch your cheeks later.

@IG42

Fato.

Grando Ooordah,

First Orrdaahh

@hudhouse

Ah.

Emu > Ex-Aid.

Hiiro Kagami > Brave

Taiga > Snipe

Kiriya >Lazer/Dead Guy/Bikeman

Dan 'The Man With the Plan' Kuroto > GENM

Pallad > Para-DX

Think that's all of them. 

Also, please look forward to JANNU in her first role as a heroine in Fate/Apocrypha AKA The Holy Grail War with 14 Servants. Definitely looking forward to this over Fate/Extra Last Encore because that's probably not going to be an adaptation of the really sick Fate/Extella version of that game's events.

@GasMaskie

I surely will be looking forward to JANNNUUU! Mostly because Giles loves her over all life and I've never seen her in person. I want to see what all the hype is about.

@White Masquerade

She's the Maiden of Orleans and voiced by Maaya Sakamoto. She's also a Saberface and one of the three Ruler Class Servants we know of. In Apocrypha, she's using a young girl as a medium of sorts and as the main heroine you'll get to enjoy her slowly blossoming relationship with Sieg. Also, since she's a filthy French peasant girl, she can't do math.

I'm just emphasizing her role since she's apparently your favorite Servant.

Also, Voice Actors for the non-human Kyuranger characters have been revealed. Tons of famous guys: Hiroshi Kamiya (Araragi, Nozomu from Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei) is the team's non-transforming (for now) leader, Akio Otsuka is Ox Black (Solid Snake, Batou), Kazuya Nakai as Wolf Blue (Roronoa Zoro). The most interesting casting is M.A.O. as Eagle Pink because she actually played a previous ranger in a past season (Gokai Yellow).

1485077968557.jpg

The 9 Kyuranger and Commander Shou Ranpo (Dragon Package/Dumplings when read in Chinese) in the bottom right corner.

Lol. How you talk makes me laugh. I forgot you were a Japanese Tmoze  :smile4: . Nice to meet you and have you here if even only for a bit. And wow, People like me happen to call the U.S home. Granted I wish we were more together, mannered, and respectful than we are now, but how can you badmouth this place? O.o  I live here!

@IG42

:smile6:  You do know your country made us right? And before that, your country was a superpower for far longer than the U.S ever was. It's just our turn to be jerks now cause we're growing. We're eventually going to get out of it.

@QuirkyAngel

I love weak characters Quirk, but only when they grow. The biggest and probably hardest thing they have to go through, is being utterly destroyed. Only when your slate returns to zero, can you build something solid on a new foundation you set for yourself. Devastating failure is a good teacher and that is what I wish for Mikumo. It sounds horrible to say, but it's said with honest care. The more he gets stopped, the more he'll realize he needs to start doing something else to become better. Other than relying on doing what he can't. I don't like to see anyone continually fail, even people I say I hate  :smile1:

tumblr_inline_muqde4bxW71qgkwg2.gif

No, no. I think there must be something in your eye. I don't think I see any bits of Slytherin in me, lol. I don't verbally say it, but 98% of what I do consists of helping another in some way or some form.

@GasMaskie

Ugh. Aliens? Why exactly?

I'm pretty sure Mikumo realizes he's the weak link in his unit--at least after getting stomped on repeatedly in the solo rank battles. He doesn't try to do what he can't in most situations. Rather he focuses on what he can. From what I've seen, Mikumo's a team player because--let's face it--if Kuga weren't there to save him half the time he'd be dead =P

lol. The fact that you don't say it makes you a little Slytherin in the way you do things. Manipulative is one of their characteristics=) Ah, but perhaps I've been peering through my Slytherin green glasses for too long and are seeing spots of green everywhere. Don't worry White. No one's denying you're a Gryffindor^^ 

tumblr_inline_muqde4bxW71qgkwg2.gif

No, no. I think there must be something in your eye. I don't think I see any bits of Slytherin in me, lol. I don't verbally say it, but 98% of what I do consists of helping another in some way or some form.

Goku tries to vaporise his son to help him, does that make it ok?

I'm pretty sure Mikumo realizes he's the weak link in his unit--at least after getting stomped on repeatedly in the solo rank battles. He doesn't try to do what he can't in most situations. Rather he focuses on what he can. From what I've seen, Mikumo's a team player because--let's face it--if Kuga weren't there to save him half the time he'd be dead =P

lol. The fact that you don't say it makes you a little Slytherin in the way you do things. Manipulative is one of their characteristics=) Ah, but perhaps I've been peering through my Slytherin green glasses for too long and are seeing spots of green everywhere. Don't worry White. No one's denying you're a Gryffindor^^ 

Ravenclaw is where it's at. Daily sacrifices to the Chaos God Tzeentch, our patron deity, ensure that you get caught in our multitude of overlapping keikaku. 

18 hours ago, White Masquerade said:

@GasMaskie

No, lol. ~.~

@Kiyoko Tomoe

@IG42

Fato.

Grando<--->Ooordah,

First Orrdaahh

@hudhouse

...I haven't been here in nearly 3 weeks, so I kinda am still fuzzy on that...

@GasMaskie

Ooh la la. Now you're giving me info  :smile4: . Lol. You made sure to emphasize filthy peasant French girl. I;m saving that in my memory bank for the future, Gas. And she's not that..air-headed is she? She can't be.

Non-human rangers??? -_- So they're the aliens or are they animals that have human-level sense?

And RavenClaw. That's cool. I don't hear much stories about that house though. *sneers* They must not have done much.

tumblr_mu2bynSTr91rb06tgo1_500.gif

@QuirkyAngel

Mikumo needs to start dating/kissing/marrying Chika cause he really needs to get a piece of her Trion. It's not like she needs all of it anyway right? Instead of focusing on strategies, he needs to try focusing on making out with Chika.  :smile10:

Heh. That's right. No one is denying that I'm a Gryffindor lion and don't you forget it, Slytherin! We'd beat you guys in the House Cup any day and EVERY day Quirkstar. Deep down, 95% of you all are really evil *shrugs and stick tongue out* And I don't verbally says it cause I'm shy when it comes to sentimental stuff. Whenever I say I appreciate you Quirk or anyone here, I close my eyes while I click the "Submit Reply" Button. Like, why do I have to say that stuff in public. Everyone should already know right? *twirls hair*

@IG42

But he turned SupSai didn't he????

@White Masquerade

She's a true Saint so she's holy and the very definition of Lawful Good, but she's also completely naive about affairs of the heart so her budding relationship with Sieg is slightly more interesting.

I believe that most of them are aliens who look like animals, but we also have a robot that looks like an animal. Four of them can pass as normal humans but the fifth human-like alien has a scorpion tail. Also, apparently the evil Jack Matter organization has already taken control of the Earth - Kyuranger is about liberating it from them.

That's because it's more conducive to act in the background when you have overarching plans coming together under everyone else's noses. 

Get the Glory in the Chain - Perfect Puzzle

Explosion Hit! Knock-Out Fighter!

Better quality of Para-DX's debut. I really admire his suit design and how the shoulder pads unify his color scheme in both forms but concealing the color of his armor (forearms are blue but the actual, smaller shoulderpads are actually red). It's pretty clever. I guess this also means that he's his own Red Oni/Blue Oni pair.

@White Masquerade

She's a true Saint so she's holy and the very definition of Lawful Good, but she's also completely naive about affairs of the heart so her budding relationship with Sieg is slightly more interesting.

I believe that most of them are aliens who look like animals, but we also have a robot that looks like an animal. Four of them can pass as normal humans but the fifth human-like alien has a scorpion tail. Also, apparently the evil Jack Matter organization has already taken control of the Earth - Kyuranger is about liberating it from them.

That's because it's more conducive to act in the background when you have overarching plans coming together under everyone else's noses. 

Get the Glory in the Chain - Perfect Puzzle

Explosion Hit! Knock-Out Fighter!

Better quality of Para-DX's debut. I really admire his suit design and how the shoulder pads unify his color scheme in both forms but concealing the color of his armor (forearms are blue but the actual, smaller shoulderpads are actually red). It's pretty clever. I guess this also means that he's his own Red Oni/Blue Oni pair.

Gas before I reply to your post, is there somewhere deep down inside you that wants to fight me?

@GasMaskie

I've never seen it but it sounds like you've been watching Danganronpa the something-killing games with that video. I could see you being someone like that. Just for kicks =P. And cool. I can't write for this RP. I'm not even close to being able to write for my other one. The RP and discussion forum is bleh. I literally have zero writing going on. So it would be nice to read something from that Quest.

The PRangers premise I like. It's a nice angle to write about, saving a world that's already been captured. For Kamen Rider, doesn't Para-DX mean Paradox? So I'm sure that's what they were going for with the split color scheme.

@IG42

Haha. Really. You're complaining that I don't call you sick? Lol. You choose some really odd things to take offense at.

@White Masquerade

Yeah. Initially, his name was thought to be Paradox because of the katakana, but the Detail of Heroes guide book revealed that the official romanization was Para-DX. Genm was a similar situation, the katakana for his name reads Genmu but the romanization was set in stone when we saw the logo of Genm Corporation. 

Vocaloid music videos are always nice to watch because their visuals are pretty great.

@QuirkyAngel

Mikumo needs to start dating/kissing/marrying Chika cause he really needs to get a piece of her Trion. It's not like she needs all of it anyway right? Instead of focusing on strategies, he needs to try focusing on making out with Chika.  :smile10:

See? That there is the Slytherin method of getting what they want^^ It's unfortunate that Mikumo isn't one. He's too nice.

And I don't verbally says it cause I'm shy when it comes to sentimental stuff. Whenever I say I appreciate you Quirk or anyone here, I close my eyes while I click the "Submit Reply" Button. Like, why do I have to say that stuff in public. Everyone should already know right? *twirls hair*

XDD. White~You say the cutest things sometimes :smile10:

Also, 'evil' isn't a Slytherin trait =P

@GasMaskie

I do see you as a Ravenclaw. A fountain of random knowledge.

Hmm...multitudes of overlapping Keikakus, huh? You'd make a freaky interesting gm. Just so you know, I am lurking your quest. I'm just too scared shy to participate.

I can't write for this RP. I'm not even close to being able to write for my other one. The RP and discussion forum is bleh. I literally have zero writing going on.

Look on the bright side. The longer you take to write for this rp, the longer we stick around to wait for the closing posts^^

I assume the other rp you're referring to Codebreakers. How's that going?

@IG42

'Nuts' and 'sick' both sound equally insulting to me...or praiseworthy...

Users who are viewing this thread