Naruto Rebirth: Knights OOC

@QuirkyAngel

Hmm, I see, thanks for letting me know ^.^ And I agree, it is nice when stories expand their focus to the larger world/ minor characters, so long as it's not spread too thin. I've been trying to find a new anime to get into lately, so I might have to give it a shot. Would you have any other suggestions by chance? I'm always curious what folks are watching these days.

@White Masquerade

Well, I find it's far more amusing sometimes to just go with the flow and see what happens ;p. Mm, I actually used to do debate and stuff, but I've come to prefer the written word over the spoken. Anyways, thank you for the compliment  :$

Hey, that's not to say that warm weather isn't great. I like my beach days and picnics and ice creams as much as the next person. But variety is the spice of life supposedly, so why not enjoy the best of both? But I suspect that this is something I'll won't be able to sway you on, at least not now. Maybe one day...

Yea, I know I know, it was a silly question. But I'd rather not make assumptions when it comes to that kind of stuff. With that settled though-

*grasps outstretched hand*

Sounds good to me, friend. ^_^  

I haven't seen Hyouka in a while, so I can't remember how similar my personality is to Oreki's, but I share his laziness. If I'm not required to do something, I usually won't do it. Unfortunately I haven't had much time to be lazy lately. 

I wouldn't consider myself to be mysterious. I answer almost anything that people ask me, which probably isn't a good trait for someone in the Mafia.

shouwa_genroku_rakugo_shinjuu-08-sukeroku-curious-raised_eyebrow-calm.jpg

... Are you going to expand on that last little point right there? Or are we all to be kept in suspense?

[SIZE= 11px]Though now that I think of it, perhaps it is better that we're left in the dark on this one- might be one of those situations where the less you know the better... [/SIZE] :Ghostxxn:

Last edited by a moderator:
... Are you going to expand on that last little point right there? Or are we all to be kept in suspense?

[SIZE= 11px]Though now that I think of it, perhaps it is better that we're left in the dark on this one- might be one of those situations where the less you know the better... [/SIZE] :Ghostxxn:

White compared me to a Mafia hitman. Someone that easily gives answers likely wouldn't last long in that line of work.

@clarinetti

Lol. It's just like you to take on my foolishness and continue with it. I really think you'd be the type to give really good, powerful, and heartfelt, and rousing speeches. I really do. You have a cool dramatic flair.

Haha. No thank you on the cold events. I like my beaches, Popsicles, and sitting on grass without dying of hypothermia. And right?? It is good to push yourself sometimes. I would have never met you wonderful people if I didn't do this.

*sticks out hand*

Of course I would do the same for you if you do the same for me. How long have you known me for? We're practically related by blood now.

@QuirkyAngel

Yes! And there'll be more stuff you'll see that can add more spice to an RP on it. I guess I should return the favor and watch one of your faves huh? I forgot the name, but there was one you told me about Church people hunting demons? I forgot the name but it recently got a second season.  :$  Just let me know Quirk. I'm here for you!!!

@GasMaskie

I'm so close to telling Quirkyangel on you. You'l never break me, chump  :smile4:

@Lucem Tenebris

I dunno why but I picture you as somebody. Do you ever wear loafers without socks?

You're already cracking White. I can't wait to taste those tears.

03Ph001.jpg

Also, this is the Amazing Strike Freedom Gundam. Except... it's just the Denial Gundam cosplaying as the Strike Freedom. Aside from the colors, it looks pretty nice.

Whoooo! The cold is mostly gone and my body has finally adjusted to New year!! Prepare you people...White Masq is BACK!

I definitely don't have Jotaro's build.

There's a few characters that I have some similarities with. The first one that comes to mind is this guy.

View attachment 238567

77ddc92643e24b23acdbc369c0780478a650722b_hq.jpg

Alice Nakiri of Food Wars for me. There were a few others like Kirino Kousaka of Oreimo I am similar with too, but Alice definitely captures it all in one package, lol. If I were to go full 100% haughty, I would be her exactly like her. I can't help but to agree with the childish yet mature vibe she always gives off. That's what struck me when I was first introduced to her character. She'd probably be the type to bug yours nonstop if he just kept sleeping and being lazy. Which I'd probably do t you too  :smile10:  Too good, Lucem.

Keep it PG13

@clarinetti

You used to be into debate!?? Uwawahwahwah. I can just imagine you at a lectern with your notes in front of you. Mouth set. Necklace and earring gleaming. A "light color", like a pastel pink or off-white. Then you take a slow deep breath in, and let the people have it. In succinct, pinpoint, irrefutable passion. Truly Clarinetti, it is a shame you don't have a rival to sharpen and hone you even more. I am scared what you'd be like if somebody pushed you. Maybe like I said before, you and Lucem can make something happen? *cough* Lucem has been getting a little bit...relaxed, heh. If Quirk is not the type to get jealous, maybe I can pop in and pair with you sometime?

As for Lucem, he's totally part of the mafia. When I first joined the site, he was so "black-hole-ish". I was scared to even chat with Lucem sometimes. I'd have to wait, sit back, and think out what I was going to say to Lucem whenever we spoke.

Hot weather for life, Clarinetti. You can keep your frostiness.

@GasMaskie

Well I can't wait to taste your tears too!

@IG42

I'd rather you not even begin to offend people like Kiyoko Tomoe here, so you can put that B-word on your blacklist. I won't have anything corrupting Tmoze.

@Mori-Jin

Hey Mori! How are you? Can you see this? I can't post on your profile so I'm sending you a message here. I do see your request, but the RP is already over =(. If you have any questions please let me know.

@clarinetti

You used to be into debate!?? Uwawahwahwah. I can just imagine you at a lectern with your notes in front of you. Mouth set. Necklace and earring gleaming. A "light color", like a pastel pink or off-white. Then you take a slow deep breath in, and let the people have it. In succinct, pinpoint, irrefutable passion. Truly Clarinetti, it is a shame you don't have a rival to sharpen and hone you even more. I am scared what you'd be like if somebody pushed you. Maybe like I said before, you and Lucem can make something happen? *cough* Lucem has been getting a little bit...relaxed, heh. If Quirk is not the type to get jealous, maybe I can pop in and pair with you sometime?

As for Lucem, he's totally part of the mafia. When I first joined the site, he was so "black-hole-ish". I was scared to even chat with Lucem sometimes. I'd have to wait, sit back, and think out what I was going to say to Lucem whenever we spoke.

Hot weather for life, Clarinetti. You can keep your frostiness.

@GasMaskie

Well I can't wait to taste your tears too!

@IG42

I'd rather you not even begin to offend people like Kiyoko Tomoe here, so you can put that B-word on your blacklist. I won't have anything corrupting Tmoze.

Lewd White.

@IG42

Haha~ I would never be corrupted by someone such as IG!

I've already been corrupted by people like Gas~

@clarinetti

Also, I'm pretty sure Clari's my rival, isn't she? I'm very forgetful of these things, so I don't remember exactly who my rival is supposed to be, since I'm too much of a lover lately to be fighting anyone but you :/

Alice Nakiri of Food Wars for me. There were a few others like Kirino Kousaka of Oreimo I am similar with too, but Alice definitely captures it all in one package, lol. If I were to go full 100% haughty, I would be her exactly like her. I can't help but to agree with the childish yet mature vibe she always gives off. That's what struck me when I was first introduced to her character. She'd probably be the type to bug yours nonstop if he just kept sleeping and being lazy. Which I'd probably do t you too  :smile10:  Too good, Lucem.

I"m honestly not sure what characters I'm most like.

First thing that comes to mind is Shinobu, but that's probably because of, well...

raw

Need I even say? :P

Also, I just triple posted... I feel dirty for posting so many times in a row   :x​

@White Masquerade

I know my limits, White. And I doubt my 'maturity' would have any effect on Gas. Not that I have any reason to want to stop Gas in the first place=P

Since I'm watching World Trigger, the first character that comes to my mind, when I think of myself is him:

e8d5a1605114c1d642199589baddd997.jpg

...With a Slytherin personality of course.

No worries. I'm not the type to get jealous. And, even if I were, I probably wouldn't act on it. 

@clarinetti

Tbh, I haven't been watching much of the newer animes. Rather, I've been trying to catch up with the ones I've missed. Steins Gate, World Trigger, DBZ super (on and off), Gintama...I'm not looking for deep intricate plot necessarily. Just something to keep me entertained.

@Lucem Tenebris

You'd definitely make an interesting mafia member--regardless of whether you last long or not.

@Kiyoko Tomoe

I never understood why double posting or triple posting is a bad thing =/

@GasMaskie

I'm not lewd. I am one of the most purest, most innocent people you'll ever meet. I don't even like to curse. I replace one letter with something else in each word.

What is a good upgrade to you? Forty-five massive Lazers?

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Don't encourage Gas >_>. Lol Clar is your rival, but I haven't seen any competitions between you two *shrugs* And why are you a lover lately??? Second. Why am I the only one you'd still fight with??

As for your character, I would suggest some, you yourself would be the best judge. I think it'd a fun exercise if it's done that way =).

@QuirkyAngel

Lol. Quirk I adore you so much, I really do, but you continue to do things that make me want to pull out my hair and cry. You always re-but my declarations and dangle things in front of me just out my reach  :smile6: . And don't disrespect yourself by comparing yourself to Mikumo; you are much better than that you hear? But then again, what do I know about Slytherin? That alone might tear a rift between us. But whatever happens, just know I enjoyed this.

Also I imagine Burberry Preserves as Yuma T_T

@Lucem Tenebris

Haha. Lucem, people are calling you part of the mafia. I think you'd make a great mafia member. Probably the boss. It's usually the most unassuming that end up being the capo. I'd serve under you  :smile10: . As long as it's not killing anyone innocent and you have noble goals to your organization, I'd be one of your staunchest affiliates. Just say the word and I'm there. I will allow nothing or nobody to touch you.

@QuirkyAngel

Lol. Quirk I adore you so much, I really do, but you continue to do things that make me want to pull out my hair and cry. You always re-but my declarations and dangle things in front of me just out my reach  :smile6: . And don't disrespect yourself by comparing yourself to Mikumo; you are much better than that you hear? But then again, what do I know about Slytherin? That alone might tear a rift between us. But whatever happens, just know I enjoyed this.

You underestimate Mikumo, White^^

He's got a lot of potential. I mean, he's friendly enough to draw many strong people to his side: Kuga, Jin, Kitora, etc. Plus his strategies in the rank wars have been praised. Who knows what he would be like as a Slytherin? Ambition is one of their known qualities after all =)

Are you saying that Burberry and I would get along well?

Rift? What rift? I've no idea what you're talking about :P

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Don't encourage Gas >_>. Lol Clar is your rival, but I haven't seen any competitions between you two *shrugs* And why are you a lover lately??? Second. Why am I the only one you'd still fight with??

Because our relationship's always been a fighting relationship. If it were to stop, then what would be of us? We'd be nothing more than acquaintances if we didn't have our little fights all the time. So I do it out of love, Onee-Chan ^~^

@Kiyoko Tomoe

I never understood why double posting or triple posting is a bad thing =/

Meh, never did I. But I've been told it's bad by half the internet, so I'm pretty sure it's bad in most cases.

@White Masquerade

Did I really used to be scary?

I appreciate the offer, but I don't think I'd need anyone to serve under me. I don't plan on joining a crime syndicate anytime soon.

You'd definitely make an interesting mafia member--regardless of whether you last long or not.

I think actually becoming a member would involve some complications, since law enforcement is one of my potential career paths.

@White Masquerade

Did I really used to be scary?

I appreciate the offer, but I don't think I'd need anyone to serve under me. I don't plan on joining a crime syndicate anytime soon.

I think actually becoming a member would involve some complications, since law enforcement is one of my potential career paths.

Really? You're interested in law enforcement? I would've never guessed....

You weren't scary, though your writing length was when I first met you. I was just getting into rping at the time =P

Because our relationship's always been a fighting relationship. If it were to stop, then what would be of us? We'd be nothing more than acquaintances if we didn't have our little fights all the time. So I do it out of love, Onee-Chan ^~^

Meh, never did I. But I've been told it's bad by half the internet, so I'm pretty sure it's bad in most cases.

Hmmm...well until I get a solid explanation as to why multi-posting is bad, I'll not think it so.

Really? You're interested in law enforcement? I would've never guessed....

You weren't scary, though your writing length was when I first met you. I was just getting into rping at the time =P

I'm mostly interested in forensic investigation. Although, I'm still taking time to decide.

I probably won't ever reach that length again. Unless I go through with a Quest, my posts will probably stay at the size they are now.

@GasMaskie

I'm not lewd. I am one of the most purest, most innocent people you'll ever meet. I don't even like to curse. I replace one letter with something else in each word.

What is a good upgrade to you? Forty-five massive Lazers?

@Kiyoko Tomoe

As for your character, I would suggest some, you yourself would be the best judge. I think it'd a fun exercise if it's done that way =).

@QuirkyAngel

@Lucem Tenebris

Haha. Lucem, people are calling you part of the mafia. I think you'd make a great mafia member. Probably the boss. It's usually the most unassuming that end up being the capo. I'd serve under you  :smile10: . As long as it's not killing anyone innocent and you have noble goals to your organization, I'd be one of your staunchest affiliates. Just say the word and I'm there. I will allow nothing or nobody to touch you.

You're definitely the lewdest person here White. A total deviant that should be locked up in a cell with the key melted down.

Something that isn't as aesthetically boring as adding claws onto it and calling it a day. At least the Barbatos' silhouette changed during the first season with each upgrade, the Lupus Rex's only real changes are the new arms. The new armor doesn't stand out at all and fails to add anything to the suit design. If anything, it actually looks worse because of the changes since the Barbatos loses some of the nicer aspects of its S2 design like the Tekkadan pauldrons and sharp blue chest.

img-ms-god-gundam-2.jpg

The God Gundam was a good upgrade because it retained the same sort of design elements as the Shining Gundam but also had its own distinct gimmicks that set it apart from the first suit. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back