Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
@QuirkyAngel

*Cough cough and looks into space*

What an amazing shipping partner I have am I right?  xD . Nowhere to be seen.  :x

Boooo Han AND Chiaki! Han would be too *holds tongue*

OKAY! FINE! From day one you two have been mean to me, always holding Kiri over my head like they're better than everyone else or something! OHOHO! Just you wait until their match. Han is going to eat what Shirokko gives her and Chiaki won't be able to do a darn thing about! Take that, water freaks!

Also today is the last day of waiting. By tomorrow, I will be removing the post I was waiting on *shrugs* we got a schedule to attend to.

@Brook

Brook. Tell me Sunagakure, the Land of Wind is your favorite.  :P

I feel your fire. It invigorates me.

AHHHHHHHH!!!! WHITE I'M SO SORRY! I HAD A MILLION THINGS THIS WEEK AND OBNOXIOUS RELATIVES FORCED UPON US AND THE SITE UPDATE AND FINDING THINGS AND AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! 

I'm assuming it was directed to me, since I know you were waiting on me for a response, I'm reworking on it right now! I have to go to work tonight, but I will have it to you, no excuses, no refunds no exchanges, by tomorrow! I'm sorry for holding things up even more! GAHHH!!! *generally freaks out over everything*

Do your best. But don't stress too much. It's not good for your health.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Kinzu, do you want to start something? I get the feeling you do the way you're fawning over Chiaki.

You don't like Chiaki, White?

A shipping war huh? Sounds like it could be a lot of fun ^_^

=P Quirkstar, it's so nice. I can't remember the last time we both had a chance to chat like this with each other. I am savoring the moment; it reminds me why I picked you as my rival. If only loading up each page wasn't so slow. May you enjoy the end of this RP and give me some more good things to read in the after-story. 

Hello everybody! I wonder how many of the people here that I know remember me. I suppose I shall find out with this post and any responses to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aside from you, White Masq., there are at least three people here that I have found from two years ago. I do believe that there is a person who used to be a Kirito here, as well as someone who partook in a RWBY role-play that I was in for a period of time. There is also, as you have mentioned, Lucem. Lucem appears to be the only one of those three who retains the same name as back then, excluding yourself, White Masq.

OOh la la, Miyuki. You are correct. BlacklegSanji did used to be Kirito1337. Lucem has stayed the same as well. You make me curious about the last person~

Last edited by a moderator:
My dear friend White Masq, you are still who I knew you as back two years ago. You still are up for every confrontation that comes your way. I was worried that you had changed drastically, though the only one who changed drastically was the girl who fell from a bridge and gained the courage to call out the name of the girl she had found herself in love with during a very important festival. That character is such a big memory of mine, I plan to create her anew in all her dandere glory. First, however, comes finding the character herself.

=P Quirkstar, it's so nice. I can't remember the last time we both had a chance to chat like this with each other. I am savoring the moment; it reminds me why I picked you as my rival. If only loading up each page wasn't so slow. May you enjoy the end of this RP and give me some more good things to read in the after-story. 

Now that the site's faster, I intend to.

Hmm...has it been so long since we chatted like this? I hadn't noticed. I'll do my best to be a better rival.

@Miyuki

Hello :)

Nice to meet you.

My dear friend White Masq, you are still who I knew you as back two years ago. You still are up for every confrontation that comes your way. I was worried that you had changed drastically, though the only one who changed drastically was the girl who fell from a bridge and gained the courage to call out the name of the girl she had found herself in love with during a very important festival. That character is such a big memory of mine, I plan to create her anew in all her dandere glory. First, however, comes finding the character herself.

I remember =). I wish I could do 10 RPs at once so we could continue from there. 

Lol, no I haven't changed at all. I think I got even worse. 

Now that the site's faster, I intend to.

Hmm...has it been so long since we chatted like this? I hadn't noticed. I'll do my best to be a better rival.

@Miyuki

Hello :)

Nice to meet you.

You are fine. I wish you would give me more attention *pouts*, but I'll just take it from you once we start RPing again.

Hello, @QuirkyAngel. It is nice to meet you as well. Hopefully my dear White Masq. has not given you too much trouble over the course of your time in

role-play, as she tends to do so.

I remember =). I wish I could do 10 RPs at once so we could continue from there. 

We could always do so regardless of your current number of role-plays, as I plan to take things rather slow for a while.

Hello, @QuirkyAngel. It is nice to meet you as well. Hopefully my dear White Masq. has not given you too much trouble over the course of your time in

role-play, as she tends to do so.

We could always do so regardless of your current number of role-plays, as I plan to take things rather slow for a while.

Not at all. Meeting her has broadened my view of roleplaying.

White Masq., you are a very lucky individual. If you had been causing trouble for others, I would have had to get mad at you. I suppose I can say proudly that Sekai is still my world. At least, the world of my character.

White Masq., you are a very lucky individual. If you had been causing trouble for others, I would have had to get mad at you. I suppose I can say proudly that Sekai is still my world. At least, the world of my character.

Aw Miyuki, you know I never cause bad trouble. Lol. That was an interesting experience. I still think "blanket's" growth was amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back