Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
/me stares at @White Masquerade

tumblr_inline_n50jt0ZRBl1s6cxx8.jpg

@Edward Valentine

._. Why are you looking at me like that...?

@IG42

Yeaaahhhhhhhhhh! I know right!? I love Machi's Amenozume and love Kokuran's Omoikane. Haruto still doesn't have his and Chiita has one eye unlearned so we'll see what happens

I loved Kamui too much cause it was perfect for Kiyomi. Then....I wanted to torture her....and...Tsukiyomi messed with her mentally way too much.

Or...would mess with her...

Arkytior said:
I loved Kamui too much cause it was perfect for Kiyomi. Then....I wanted to torture her....and...Tsukiyomi messed with her mentally way too much.
Or...would mess with her...
No worries! You make her how you want!

*sigh*

Does she know what her abilities are or how would she go about finding out?

Arkytior said:
*sigh*
Does she know what her abilities are or how would she go about finding out?
In Naruto they either come upon it by accident, or flip out and know what it does right before they mess up somebody =P. Do what you'd like though. She has two weeks to fiddle around

She'd never do it on purpose. It'd be a huge accident that had her freaking out how to reverse what she did lol

Kanra23 said:
Ryuu could hug kiyomi and pass right through her lol
Lol. Sad times T_T

Okay gonna make a whole ton of small time skip letter posts

Last edited by a moderator:
lol

I'm looking forward to all these posts I can't make yet

With Yui and them in Ame, Dru is outside but someone came inside? Confused a bit

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Okay gonna make a whole ton of small time skip letter posts

[/QUOTE]
I want to do a post!

Ohhhhh okay

Doubtfully early Saturday. Very SMALL possibility tomorrow night. Most likely either Sunday or Monday

The arc will probably officially start around next Monday or Tuesday then, when everyone is ready

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]For the Shirokko post, reply if you want, that's the only one I'm doing

[/QUOTE]
Hrrm might see if I can churn out a TS flashback post as well, I really want to write a Waterfall of Truth scene

IG42 said:
Hrrm might see if I can churn out a TS flashback post as well, I really want to write a Waterfall of Truth scene
Oh, yeah? How come? I dunno if showing Akago's evil side is a good idea (>u>)

@Kanra23

Hi there

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Lol. You crack me up.

ALSO. I am formatting the last post I'm doing for the skip. After that, I'll be working on updating things for the next arc to start next Monday/Tuesday according to Kanra. Everyone has a break. Unwind, relax, talk theories, spill secrets, discuss what-ifs, make ships, PM us, update your character, browse the RP Information, catch up in other RPs, do homework; we have a break.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back