Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Of course I said Chiita wasn't going to die. Though Daradei is going to be awfully near Chiita, isn't she?
yea....

[/QUOTE]
( :o )( :o )( :o )

No...not Daradei!!

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7507-kiyoko-tomoe/ said:
@Kiyoko Tomoe[/URL]
LOL. Daradei is a what? You never told me this before.
I didn't...? Huh, must've forgotten to say so. My order for Shirotaiyo goes as follows:

1. Orisas
  2. Inpe/Gatona (I consider them a single person, sorta... For this, at least. For the two if both were as-is except both their own living individual, different ranking)
  3. Daradei/Danhi
  4. Chiita
  5. Nanko

Also, I don't even like Amekis enough to give a ranking... I mean, I guess 9001 'cause that's my level of dislike toward Amekis.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I won't argue with not liking Amekis, haha. At least I list her though!

[/QUOTE]
Hey, I still listed Amekis... sorta... I put her at 9001, so she's still technically on my list... Also, quite surprised you have Orisas as no. 2.

By the way, I'm confused... Danhi died from Chomei's tailed beast bomb, right...? Wouldn't Danhi technically still be alive, even if in a million pieces? xD

Shinobu could pull in all of Danhi's microscopic pieces and put 'er together! X3

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]1. Amekis
2. Nanko/Chiita

3.Gatona/Inpe

4.Daradei

5. Danhi(Crazy and no self discipline when trying to please her 'betrothed')

7. Orisas(As naively angry and Dove was naively hopeful)

[/QUOTE]
Vei, I'm sorry to say you shall be my first sacrifice in ages... I cannot agree with placing Orisas below Amekis, especially by that much...

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Vei, I'm sorry to say you shall be my first sacrifice in ages... I cannot agree with placing Orisas below Amekis, especially by that much...

[/QUOTE]
Sorry, but at least Amekis understood reason and logic. Orisas was... well, as I stated.

And no trying to sacrifice me. I've a nice boyfriend that doesn't need murdering a fellow writer on his conscience.

Oh, by the way... @Arkytior, Tsukiko's father pisses me off soo much... I find him disgusting, in a good way... Good way as in you made him perfectly fit the idea of a scumbag who deserve nothing less of eternal suffering...

@Arkytior[/URL], Tsukiko's father pisses me off soo much... I find him disgusting, in a good way... Good way as in you made him perfectly fit the idea of a scumbag who deserve nothing less of eternal suffering...
Yahoo! I did it right!

If I have time I might make her younger brother... Only cause when I was searching for her dad's pic I found this good one for a young male...

Edward Valentine]Oi! The dogs fine. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6779-white-masquerade/ said:
@White Masquerade[/URL] is this it? What about my third spear? You just bailing on me? On our love!?!

MOMMA!!!!(TAT)
I think you've pretty much got the spear =/

Ao-chan is not fine! She's bleeding over her beautiful white fur!

Alright then, wanted to know how much more time I had. Going to post one more during the time skip 'cause Shiso is going to get a new trick!

Heres ya hint -
latest

hudhouse said:
Alright then, wanted to know how much more time I had. Going to post one more during the time skip 'cause Shiso is going to get a new trick!
Heres ya hint -
Looks like fun. I plan, Masque willing, to get some of Eclipse's first inter-character dealings done, maybe get to touch on some histories for the Tribe. *Is excited*

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Looks like fun. I plan, Masque willing, to get some of Eclipse's first inter-character dealings done, maybe get to touch on some histories for the Tribe. *Is excited*

[/QUOTE]
Once I get home from School in like... 7 hours with a little bit of down time I will create the post and show you all the wonders of Tyrant Release

Users who are viewing this thread

Back