Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
@Veirrianna Valentine

I shall let you know!

@Kiyoko Tomoe

You can make characters if you want, I'm just not sure anyone is going to have time to use them. Like, after Kiri, that's it. Into The Fire is the last country, Konoha

@White Masquerade Yeah I was reviewing everything, and I just noticed something. My guy Shiso never directly said he wanted to be a Jin or was attempting to, that was why he left him go (Trying for another time if the RP ever got to it before ending). Also, for the Tailed Beast Bomb, he attempted to shove it down Gyuki's throat or stabilize it and destroy it outside of his mouth. Why was he peeled off Gyuki?

Soo... I just came up with two alternatives for what Shinobu could have become... Anybody wanna hear despite them being probably stupid and insane and shtuffs? X3

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Soo... I just came up with two alternatives for what Shinobu could have become... Anybody wanna hear despite them being probably stupid and insane and shtuffs? X3

[/QUOTE]
I'm down for it, seems like fun. I'd talk more about my plans but they'd ruin surprises =P

Just a moment, gotta find where I just wrote that stuff down... Dammit, I always lose papers after I state I'm presenting what's written on them...

hudhouse said:
@White Masquerade Yeah I was reviewing everything, and I just noticed something. My guy Shiso never directly said he wanted to be a Jin or was attempting to, that was why he left him go (Trying for another time if the RP ever got to it before ending). Also, for the Tailed Beast Bomb, he attempted to shove it down Gyuki's throat or stabilize it and destroy it outside of his mouth. Why was he peeled off Gyuki?
Some things I add into the summary to give background info even though it wasn't directly said. I can remove the jinchuriki part if you want. For the rest,

He used his Gentle First, Art One Blow to push himself straight into Gyuki, while pushing the Tailed Beast Bomb as far back as he could.
We're probably thinking about it different then. Descriptions for action moves are difficult for someone to read when it gets too complicated or too much at once, so sometimes it gets foggy. I went with exactly what the sentence said =/. I thought Shiso used the body-blow to smash himself into the Octopus, while using his arms to push the TBB away (into the air). I would have never guessed he was trying to push it back down his throat O.o

This -----> Also, for the Tailed Beast Bomb, he attempted to shove it down Gyuki's throat or stabilize it and destroy it outside of his mouth

^ I would say to insert any info like that into your posts. Without pictures, all we have to rely on are words to get the message across

giphy.gif

About the Rinnegan

The Wiki helps me with nothing....

Apparently I am John Snow.​

Alright, here it is... Let the insane and stupid ideas be shown! xD

Shinobu the Doll Carver

Inspired by Shinobu's friend Orisas being a puppet-creep, as well as inspired by the six paths technique.

Basically, an alternative Shinobu which was inspired by Shinobu's puppet friend Orisas, as well as the six paths ability. A creepy girl who turns the bodies of other ninja into puppets, remodeling them to look like herself and making them capable of using Tenseigan Techniques through a unique jutsu named the Living Clone Technique. The Living Clone Technique replicates the user as a living entity (minus a soul of course), thus allowing Shinobu to install her own eyes in the victims' puppet bodies. Most puppets are the body of ninja with Kekkei Genkai, Shinobu having control over Kekkei Genkai abilities such as Lava Release, Magnet Release, Dark Release, and even Dust Release. She leave those with dojutsu Kekkei Genkai with their own eyes so as to allow her use of them through her puppets, as well as has linked her own mind and chakra to the eyes of those puppets in order to see from various perspectives.

Shinobu the Immortal

Having been killed twice, Shinobu had been reborn once, then reanimated after. Currently in a body created by Impure World Reincarnation, Shinobu wanders boundlessly having been freed from control of the caster by killing him. Now a slave to her own thoughts, she wanders the world in search of death to allow her soul rest, only to find herself the one doing the killing. She wanders the world observing all she sees, unable to do anything but. Loneliness is what she's filled with, sadness not even something she can feel anymore. Eventually she just began killing those who she believed deserved death, knowing full well that she would be given nothing but further suffering.

"When does it end? When will I finally be dead...?"

Those were her last words, before eternal suffering robbed her of her own consciousness, leaving her but a lost soul wandering a world in which it did not belong.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]I like the latter, because I could have her be a living chew toy. LOL xD

[/QUOTE]
*squirts with water* Bad Suki! Shinobus are not for chewing on, regardless of whether or not they can't feel the pain and regenerate immediately! xD

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Creepy outcomes...
No one wants to be happy? I do ._.

[/QUOTE]
Hey, I still have a happy outcome in the process of being completed... It's actually one that could happen assuming that Shinobu could befriend all the tailed beasts, though would be missing one due to it being temporarily dead... Maybe I'll share once I finish it n shtuffs.

Arkytior said:
Kinda agree with Kin. Is she meant to suffer or something? O.o
Well, Shinobu's already suffered. Shinobu's suffering was partially inspiration for the second one, an alternative form of her suffering I suppose you could say.

By the way, yes this comment means that eternal loneliness is comparable to how badly Shinobu's suffering from Orisas's death and all that stuff.

Arkytior said:
Hopefully you come up with a happy one. Cause that's not fun
The happy one's basically Shinobu's befriended all the tailed spirits and they've all become her allies, basically Shinobu able to summon them like one would any normal summoning creature. Basically, she's attained the aid of the tailed spirits n' made the world happy ^~^

Yeah, that one's not all that possible at this moment in time, given Shinobu's currently crazy n' stuffs... Might be possible if somehow she's brought back to her senses though ^~^

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Like getting a free full day at the ninja spa~

[/QUOTE]
A full free day? Nah, we're talkin' about generations' worth of free spa passes for all humanity ^~^

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]*squirts with water* Bad Suki! Shinobus are not for chewing on, regardless of whether or not they can't feel the pain and regenerate immediately! xD

[/QUOTE]

tumblr_ltsqnlvQA01qlovjio6_250.gif

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Creepy outcomes...
No one wants to be happy? I do ._.

[/QUOTE]

766120.gif

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. You all make me pass out from exasperation. Except you Infi!

[/QUOTE]

B-b-but... I even prepared food for you...!

*is holding tray with hand-made onigiri, drops it on floor and runs away crying*​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back