Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami (Complete)

She would give a slight grin ,with a nod slowly her mind made up somewhat by the apology .*at least she could get along with him sorta *snapping out of her daze when he ask about her Summon.

"Yeah that my summon ,he hasn't told me his name yet so i just call him Clam,An its fine my name is a mouth full most people call me Han."her mind clicking back to his excitement about the blades,"So the spark in you eye when we were talking about the seven sword of the mist,You wouldn't happen to be oh i don't know a owner of a blade or..know were one is?".she didn't feel that it was to far fetch,she though he could know information about Kiba blades.

The Clam would have touch his hand,with one of its tubs like mouth lightly before it slide back into it shell.spraying abit of vapors out at him before it scooted back to its owner.unsure of the canine for the most part an felt somewhat uneasy about it for the most part.

Chiaki cracked a smile when Clam blew vapors at him. Akiko, who had been in Chiaki's arms, sneezed out bits of fire as vapors got into her nostrils. Chiaki glanced at his singed sleeves, frowning at the damage to his new jacket. Akiko looked up apologetically at him.

"I'm sorry, Chiaki-dono,"

"It's alright, Akiko-chan,"

Chiaki glanced at Hans-san. She was quite perceptive...as one should expect from someone who was a previous generation Swordsman of the Mists. Chiaki barely knew anything about the shinobi world as he had lived in a Geisha House all his life. Coming to the Refuge camp was a new experience for him...one he did not regret--no matter what his Master said. Chiaki had managed to learn a lot from listening to the older shinobis talk. It wasn't as if he was trying to keep the fact that he owned Nuibari hidden...since Kenji-san...and everyone who had undergone Kenji's training already knew about it. He just thought it a hassle to reveal it.

Slowly Chiaki pulled apart the sleeve of his singed Jacket to reveal his butterfly tatoo. Chiaki paused for a moment before undoing the seal, causing Nuibari to appear in his hand.

"Yes, I am." Chiaki said unblinkingly. "I own Nuibari and have mastered the use of it. I'm not certain if this makes me a Seven Swordman...because I've never actually underwent formal training in the Mist."

Chiaki glanced around at their surroundings. He didn't really like being out in the open for too long--especially when they were currently at war. "Would you like to come to my hut and talk more over tea?"

"Ah a fire dog",was the first thing murmur she reason why the clam was somewhat wary of the dog,she thought nodding,however her attention snap to him once the needle sword know as Nuibari appeared.She felt some sorrow at acknowledging it old owner had to have perished though she fought to keep her anguish,hidden by her a slight surprise that she found one blade.

"Oh i see Chiaki,i can't really judge if your not worthy or not of becoming a heir but long as your a mist native i can't complain."she would have rub her eyes a bit,"Yeah ,sure tea would be great ,i have only been eating fish an drinking water since i got here.Tea would be a great change of pace Chiaki".

She would have crouched to pick up the clam,as it would be faster to carry him rather than let it scoot along behind them,"Yeah i would appericate the offer ".most of her distrust of Chiaki vanished for the most part,"i'm sure we'll be able to see if you trained enough with the blade ,i'm the owner of Hiramekarei.".taping on of the twin handles on her back,having tuck the clam under one arm as she did ,feeling content at this human interaction.

The stranger stood up and drew out one of his kunai. He spun it around by the ring as he moved a couple of feet away from the tree and whipped the blade at it. It narrowly nicked the trees bark and flew off somewhere behind it.

Roku sighed and readied another one of the throwing knives. Shuriken were easier to throw but a kunai could be wielded in the off-hand. He shifted his footing and threw it on mark this time.

"Man, she's late today. Maybe I can get a few chapters in while I wait..." He took a step back and pulled out his copy of Icha Icha Violence and turned to the bookmarked page.

Tsukiko ; the Rokubi Jinchuuriki

"Hyyyaaah!" the steel blue haired teen cried, releasing her new attack at a tree in a secluded spot, hidden inside the camp.

"Calm yourself Tsuki. Otherwise ore will have to feed you more chakra." Saiken warned her in her mind.

Growling Tsukiko reluctantly stopped, knowing the Rokubi was right. While she did trust Saiken again, she still didn't want to use his chakra unless necessary and during training was definitely not going to happen. Sighing, she ran a hand through her hair before pulling it up into a high pony tail. "Yeah I know, you're right..." she muttered, wiping a bit of sweat from her brow.

Letting out a breath, the teen sunk to the ground, her back resting against the tree she was formerly attacking. Maybe she'd just stay here for a while...

Kiyomi Uchiha

Laughing happily, the raven-haired young woman danced out of her shared home in the Kumo refugee camp. The young woman of nineteen years lived in the camp with her guardian, a shinobi, who she knew had no relation to her, even though she called him Father. She loved this man and respected him, appreciating all that he's done for her. Not to discredit her birth father, but she knew he was dead. And has been for a long time.

While the thought upset her, she pushed past it, not wanting to bring her day down.

"I'll be back later father!" she called out as she gently closed the door, a woven basket hanging from her arm.

"Be safe!" she heard him call out faintly. She giggled lightly before calling out an affirmative.

Enjoying the wind blowing against her, Kiyomi, acting like a child for a rare moment, threw her arms out wide, enjoying the feel her skirt flying against her legs, revealing her creamy pale skin. The way her hair felt away from her face and the way the blue ends of her shirt flew to her sides.

It was days like this she enjoyed life. When it seemed that nothing could go wrong. The thought brought her some amusement.

"Heeeeey! Kiyomi-chan!" someone called out, snapping her out of her daydream.

"Eh?" she called out, whirling around, her black skirt flying in the wind before settling down against her skin. "Ah! Keitaro-kun!" she greeted, looking up at the male now before her.

"Where're you off to Kiyomi-chan?" he asked. "It's dangerous to be out alone Kiyomi-chan, you know that right?" he questioned her.

She laughed lightly, waving off his concern. "Oh, don't worry about me, Keitaro-kun! No matter my views, I am still a shinobi. I can look after myself." she told him. "I'm going to go now Keitaro-kun. Take care! Ja ne!" she called before turning and jogging away, headed towards the gates of the refugee camp. The best herbs grew a few paces from the gates, on the edge of the wooded area, and that's where she was headed.

Chiita & Danhi

(Shirotaiyō)

Somewhere At A Bar In Iwagakure

"Really? No, really? You heard stories of another one? That's wonderful!"

The girl placed a hand on her cheek, head propped up to stare at "Uchiita," by way of elbow resting on the table. "Mmm. Chiita. I'm so excited. I'm always excited. Do you think it's another one of these tailed beasts you were talking about? Or do you think..." Her voice took on a sharp edge. "Or do you think it could be Lord Jashin...?"

The Uchiha looked her partner square in the eyes. "No. Danhi. You know Jashin is not real. These reports were saying it was a huge sand-covered monster. It blew a hurricane towards a refugee camp in Kumogakure that almost destroyed it all. I do think it's another one of these monsters we've been looking for. It has to be."

The girl opposite Chiita looked as if she had been stabbed with a dagger. A cloud of anger danced across her face, but left just as quickly as it came.

"Haha! Chiita! I love it when you joke like that! You almost had me for a moment there! How could you say that with a straight face? I almost believed you!" Letting the giggles filter out of her system, the younger kunoichi continued.

"You're amazing Chiita. You make things so fun. Before you and Daradei came along, it was soooo boring. It was just me, Orisas, Amekis, Nanko...we practiced lines for some silly play almost everyday. I mean that was cool...but nothing like this! Catching monsters? That's so great! Ugh, I wish I was out there with Orisas and Daradei right now! Why were they the only ones to go to Kumogakure? I can't die Chiita. You should have let me go too!"

Chiita gave a sigh, rubbing her temples hard.

"Danhi. I already told you. Three reasons. One, the Akatsuki usually worked in pairs, so we are too. Two, you're only a chunin. Three, there's someone here we have to meet. If they somehow manage to kill me, you're the best choice for back-up since you can escape death, and run away to tell the others what happened."

The chunin smiled. Chiita made sense. She always made sense.

"Okay. They won't kill you Chiita. I already told Jashin that you're my friend. He won't let anything go wrong. Now who is this person anyway? That one named Bito from before?"

Chiita shook her head from side-to-side. "No. Someone else who said they wanted to join the group. Someone who says they can actually help us catch these beasts."

"Oooh. Great! Yeah...I mean...we do kinda need some help in that area. Every time we've found one, it just turns around and runs away! It's so annoying! Did you get this new guy's name?"

The elder woman looked at the door for anyone matching the description.

"Yeah. Inpe."

Each pull yielded less resistance, glint of silver tarnished by the dripping red that fell like crimson rain. The motion had been repeated for what felt like hours, now feeling as if he was merely thrusting through the air. There was no longer any surface for the steel sword, now dyed scarlet, to cling to. The hole within the man's chest was far too wide, blood flowing into a pool along with the vermillion precipitation.

"Hey, are you dead?" While such an observation seemed obvious, the inquiry had been genuine, voice carried with the curiosity of a child. However, while the risen pitch may have been mistaken for slight cheer, the tone was flat, a match for the lazy, straight expression carved onto the speaker's face. It was as if his current actions were replaced by something far less gruesome, a nonchalant atmosphere surrounding the one responsible for the creation of this cadaver.

Tightening his grasp on the dark grip, the remaining droplets from the recent kill streamed downward, the lack of a tsuba leaving its flow without obstruction. As if he was slicing through the air, the swipe aimed at nothing removed all presence of the substance that threatened to rust his weapon. Restored to its pristine condition, evident by the point's glimmer, the sword was returned to its holding place across its wielder's back. However, the said wielder did not share his tool's clean state.

Running down the black cloth of the shirt that reached to his wrists, the blood split into separate paths as it connected with metal guards positioned on the boy's forearms. The same could be said for the rest of his attire, matching bottoms to be washed over with cerise, staining the bandages that wrapped around the right leg. No space was spared, including pale skin.

His original complexion was somewhat hard to determine, appearing as if he had bathed in a well of aged wine. Even without the signs of lost life, the white was still contrasted by differing color, black lines sewn into his skin from a time of pain and suffering, sensations he was now incapable of understanding. As the majority had been concealed beneath his night-like outfit, only the corner of both his right eye and mouth had been corrupted by small black, along with the ebony snakes that coiled around the fingers and palm of his right hand, the latter hidden from view due to metal-plated gloves that left his five digits exposed.

That very hand would move past the rounded shirt collar that covered the majority of his neck and the end of his chin, the single characteristic resembling a coat more than anything. When the motion had ceased, the pure, delicate mountain of snow atop his head would rustle, scratching as he looked at the fruits of his labor. He took no pride as he observed, merely a neutral body.

"I guess I'll keep moving then." His form would elevate slightly as he walked across the bumpy road. However, it was not the large formations of rock and the traces of rubble that lined his path that caused such a thing. Rather, it was the numerous bodies that spread out before him, the contents of their bags emptied as a result of the boy's curious mind. A bridge of bandits guided him towards his destination. Nowhere.

Kumogakure Refugee Camp

A soft breeze blew past his stained hair, rustling the nearby leaves that surrounded him and caressing his equally sullied skin. The expansive clouds that tailed him up until this point had dissipated, their numbers and density now lessened after having traveled north. The wake of destruction, fallen ranges of stone and what looked to be a once grand civilization, had been replaced by an equally great scene of mayhem. Much of the forest wood had been reduced to mere splinters, the glow that spread from the hills at the horizon bringing the havoc to light. It was as if a horrendous storm had cut across the field of oak and green, but Mother Nature could have never produced something such as this. Despite all the remnants of chaos he could see, none of it caught the boy's eye. What did catch this wandering eye was the presence of something that only appeared when they tried to harm him. Humans.

"Eh, there was something like a village way out here?" The formation of huts enclosed by a feeble gate, while nothing that gave the impression of being impenetrable, was still a village nonetheless, clear by the people that went about their day. Any form of civilization beyond those burning under rising flames or the individuals he once belonged to was foreign to him, never having seen how a true community acted. It was interesting.

Placing a thumb underneath his lower lip, Kouki looked over the area, wanting to learn more about this strange place. It appeared that he wouldn't have to sit and think on it very long, as something else caught his eye. Near the entrance to this collection of humans, he spotted a woman with raven hair, covered in blue garbs. When her appearance filled his dull, ruby eyes, the branches around him began to shake, the white-haired boy having vanished in an instant.

Much like that of an ape, Kouki clung to a much larger branch by the back of his legs, hair coming down like the fresh blanket of snow it had always resembled. Practically face-to-face with the strange woman, kept a small distance away due to being slightly above her, his blank, lazy stare stuck to her golden orbs, still visible despite his lids being slightly lowered. He was unflinching, the close proximity never something that came to invade his thoughts. Formality and proper etiquette were just as foreign as human society, remaining as an unmoving body from his upside down position, even as the blood marring his soft features dripped down to reach her own.

"What are you doing, Onee-san?"

Kiyomi Uchiha

Walking with a slightly quickened pace, Kiyomi headed just inside the tree line. She was close enough that she could still see the gate through the trees, though whoever they had on guard duty probably couldn't see her. She didn't mind though. It gave her a sense of peace. Though that peace seemed different today. Just as she was about to set down her basket, there was a small movement of wind in front of her face, and a body appeared before, hanging upside down from a low branch.

Jumping back half a step, startled, her Sharingan activated instinctively. As the single tomoe swirled in each eye, Kiyomi's hand moved over her chest, as if clutching at her heart.

Wide red and black eyes, formerly golden, staring into half-lidded ruby, the raven haired young woman wondered who on earth was before her. Recovering from her surprise slowly, she took a step closer, closing the distance between them. "Who...?"

"What are you doing Onee-san?"

Blinking, Kiyomi felt something wet drop onto her face. Crossing her eyes, she saw a red liquid slide down her face. Gasping, she looked back up at the boy before her. "Are you hurt?" she asked frantically.

Nana, The Wanderer

Nana snickered quietly to her herself as the log instead appeared over his head. She knew that wasn't nice, but she couldn't help it! A guy with the Rinnegan and he couldn't even change places with a piece of wood! The wanderer sighed. Well. It wasn't much, but at least he had those eyes. That was all that mattered. They'd just have to make sure he didn't die before figuring out how to use them.

"Ouch." She walked into a wall. It was always a hassle watching something so interesting from afar, while at the same time trying to watch out for what was in front of you. Jeez. She didn't know how these Hyuga did it.

Eventually winding her way to where Roku sat reading his book, she bowed low saying, "sorry I'm late! I had trouble...finding my...shoes..."

Ugh. That was the lamest excuse ever and Nana knew it the moment it left her mouth.

"Anyway! Are you ready? I know a bit about about the kind of eyes you have...but activating them is something you'll have to figure out own your own. Let's work on something I can actually help with. Shall we continue with focusing and defining your lightning nature? How about some light sparring? Maybe a little meditation and chakra control? Teachings about Justu? Going over what your eyes can do...?" Nana felt herself rambling.

"Ah. Sorry. Got a bit ahead of myself. Tell me Roku, we only have a few months of training left before we depart. What do you want to work on next?"

@GasMaskie

Shirokko

(One-Tailed)

Normally wondering about the future, Shirokko sat by yourself a little ways outside camp. With her new-found skill in Magnet Release, the jinchuriki rotated one of her kunai absentmindedly through the air. Though months passed, the event still weighed heavily on her mind. She had lost control. She nearly destroyed the village...she had killed somebody.

At the word, the Suna ninja shuddered. Memories came back of the feeling that overtook her when Shukaku was in control. Like she was falling, sinking, drowning in sand. Hands of brown grain swirling around and clutching at her throat. It was something she never wanted to feel ever again. Yes...she was done with Shukaku. Shinra had strengthened her seal so it'd be harder to lose control again, but there was no changing the past. What was done, was done.

"Damn it. Shirokko you're an idiot. How can you expect to help anyone else when you can't even help yourself?"

Yet what was even more unnerving, was that she had a feeling someone was watching her. The kunoichi couldn't quite place it, but there was always a pair of eyes on her. Maybe it was the ghost of Raze getting her back for what she'd done? His shadowy soul vowing to haunt hers for the rest of time...

Swearing she heard a peep close by, the woman jolted back into reality. "What! What do you want!? I don't know who you are, but you've been following me for ages! Just come out and tell me what you want! I'm really not in a good mood right now, so if you want a fight, you've got it!"

@IG42

Last edited by a moderator:

Chanda Senju
erementar-gerad-kuea-tns0.gif

"THIS IS SO BORING!!" Chanda exclaimed raising her arms up in exasperation. "Why are we walking?! We could have been there already if we had just ran or something. I am so bored of walking." She gave a long sigh and continued down the path. Chanda Senju, a powerful 19 year old Tokubetsu J?nin, was walking down a beaten path towards some undisclosed location. She didn't really know where she was going, she was just following Mr. Maika

She jogged up to him and glanced over at Maika to see if he was paying attention. She couldn't tell what his expression was, but she could almost feel it was snicker underneath that. She glared at him for a moment and sighed slowly returning to her normal pace. She rested her hands behind her back and looked at the trees, she really wanted to climb one. "I hate walking. I want to fight something. This is so boring." She was excited when she heard some commotion earlier, but she never got to see any action.

She groaned and "Where are we going anyway?" Chanda wasn't one to care about destinations or fear anything that she comes up against. There are only two things that are constantly on her mind, fighting and food. If she can have just one she was happy.

She inspected Maika's appearance from behind. She looked a his dark black jacket, pants and shoes. He really likes black doesn't he? Although I'm not one to judge. She looked down at her more revealing attire and shrugged. Meh, whatever. She stretched her arms out and yawned. It was a tiring day. She actually had breakfast for the first time in over a year. She hardly ate breakfast, she hardly eats at all. Which is why to her, every given meal is a precious gift. Something of which to be held at the next to highest honor. Placed second, next to the saint who gave her such a precious gift. Her stomach growled just thinking of food. "Wherever we're going I hope there's food I am starving!"

Shinra Tenshima

Shinra dove into his studies of fuinjutsu and with the help of other fuinjutsu users of the camp, he rose to master level 3. He marvelled at the endless applications of fuinjutsu. He had also discovered his chakra affinity with the help of Kenji. The shark sage had given him several jutsu of varying elements to see which of them he was attuned to. It turned out his was water. He combined his new affinity with his taijutsu creating what he called the Breaking Waves. The hard and soft portions of the styles flowed with his new affinity allowing him to make weak attacks that caused external damage and strong attacks that damaged organs and tissue beneath the skin. During his studies of fuinjutsu, he had accidentally discovered that he could seal more than chakra or items into a seal. He carried a pouch of premade sealing arrays that contained high rank ninjutsu and genjutsu, courtesy of his comrades of the camp. He had also finally finished his training with the white tigers. He had started when his clan was still alive but had been travelling for so long before he stumbled upon the camp he was now in that he hadn't had the time to continue his sage training. He was still in the process of mastering all the white tiger sage mode could offer but he know was the proud summoner of the white tigers. The small playful white tiger summon Chihiro was the proof of his summoning contract. The playful Chihiro followed him everywhere.

Chiaki and Hanbungetsu - Clash of Seven Swords

It was a seemingly regular sunny day at the Kumogakure refugee camp where Hanbungetsu made her home...or rather nestled her "home" near. Hanbungetsu stood out on the banks of the river that acted like her front lawn,wearing only her tank top, pants, and standard footwear. There was a slight breeze that ruffled her dark hair, but that was nothing out of the ordinary. She was used to roughing it outdoors. Her arms were crossed as she waited for Chiaki to arrive.

While she waited, Hanbungetsu felt a stirring of excitement bubble in the pit of her stomach. She had found it! One of the Seven Swords which had been lost when the Seven Swordsmen disbanded. No...even before the fall of Kirigakure Nuibari had been lost...stolen from its rightful place in the Mist. To think she would find it so soon...and it the hands of a Mist Native!

Clam, her summoning, rested on the shore next to her tent, which doubled as her home. The creature spewed water vapors contently to itself as it waited patiently along with its summoner for Chiaki to show up. Though, the lapdog-sized clam did question Hanbungetsu as to when Chiaki would arrive.

Han glanced back at the clam. "Soon, Clam. He wouldn't stand up a meager training request."

Despite her confident words, she did worry that Chiaki might take off with Nuibari. She feared she would lose it again after searching so long for the Seven Legendary Blades of her homeland. Her goal was to restore the Seven Swords to her rightful place in the Mist...to restore the Seven Swordsmen to their former glory. Contrary to what Chiaki probably thought, this "training" was a test--a test to determine whether or not he was worthy of being Nuibari's wielder. If she deemed he wasn't, even if he was a friend, she would take Nuibari from him and find someone more worthy to wield the blade. That had been her decision after the Kage destroyed her village. Though the thought of stealing from her first friend since she left the ruins of Kirigakure pained her, she would not cave to her guilt.

Steeling her resolve, Hansbugetsu pushed all doubts to the back of her mind.

The weather had grown uncomfortably warm when Chiaki finally arrived at the river. He was followed by a tall, silver-haired woman wearing a pink kimono. Sumire carried Akiko-chan in her arms as she happily tailed Chiaki, humming a pleasant tune as she walked. Han had met Chiaki's swordsmaster when the boy had invited her to his home.

"My apologies for being late, Hans-san," Chiaki said wearily. "My Master really wanted to watch us spar. She promised to stay out of our way and simply watch from the sidelines."

"That's fine. It does not matter who watches us."

"Don't go easy on him Han-chan~," Sumire called merrily. "And Chiaki-kun...try not to disappoint me too much."

Chiaki rolled his eyes as Sumire backed away with Akik0-chan in her arms. Nuibari appeared in his hands as he kept his eyes on Hans's blade. "I'm ready whenever you are, Hans-san."

Hansbungetsu drew Hiramekarei off her back , leveling it at Chiaki. "I do not mean to offend, but think of this as a minor introduction...to show if the blade truly belongs to you".

Her eyes turned vicious as she spoke, directing a fierce glare at Chiaki. Flicking her eyes briefly at Sumire, she replied. "I do not know the meaning of going easy".

Then her eyes resettled on Chiaki, a playful grin appearing on her face as she rushed toward the boy. As she did this, Clam, who had still been by the tent, began to spew mist out of its tubes--preparing their battlefield while Chiaki blinked in confusion. The pink haired boy may not have been able to see Hans clearly, but he could still hear her. Hans-san was fast...even with such a heavy blade.

Hans spoke to reassure him as she ran. "Clam will only make mist. This is a perfect opportunity to see if you can manage yourself in the dense fog that is our homeland's trademark."

As soon as she closed upon Chiaki, Hansbungetsu swung Hiramekarei--which was still bandaged-- much like a batter would in a horizontal, swooping arc at Chiaki's mid section.

Hearing the whistling of the air, Chiaki leapt back narrowly avoiding the Han's assault.

However, Hans was not done yet. The momentum caused her body turn in 360 arc and, half way through the turn, she ducked. When she was once again face to face with him, the bandage that had wrapped Hiramekarei had been shredded off. "Hiramekarei unleash!"

Chakra exploded forth from the two forward holes, bursting from the blade and extending her swing range as she completed her cut in this crouch position. Hiramekarei glowed as chakra flowed around the blade like a well fed fire .

Eyes widening, Chiaki reacted instinctively. His feet barely touched the ground before he was once again in the air, leaping back just as Hans-san completed her 360 spin.

A clean rip appeared on Chiaki's black shirt, where Hiramekarei's chakra touched his clothing, though his pale skin remained unmarred. Chiaki studied Hansbungetsu. Though his vision was slightly deterred by the mist, Chiaki could still guess her position from her foot steps and the chakra emitted by Hiramekarei. It also helped that such a large weapon created a strong wind current when swung. Chiaki was surprised by how seriously Hans-san was taking their fight though none of his feelings showed on his face. The pink haired boy supposed it was only proper that he respond in kind.

"Unlike Hiramekarei, Nuibari is a piercing blade and more adequately used as a long ranged weapon. The mist Clam created helps my weapon more than it does yours."

With that said, Chiaki disappeared into the mist. A second later, a thin wire wrapped itself around Hansbungetsu's left foot just as Nuibari flew silently towards Hans-san's exposed back.

However, Hans was not affected by the Chiaki's comment and did not speak. She was very aware of the weaknesses and strengths of her own blade and that of the other seven swords. She had spent many years training to be one of the Seven Swordsmen, after all. Unlike Chiaki, who had lived most his life in the Land of Lightning, she was a true Mist Native. She lived and breathed in the Mist.

Clang!

Hans swiveled around and lifted Hiramekarei, using the blunt edge of her weapon to deflect Nuibari from piercing her body.

She followed the cord that wrapped around her foot, letting it act like a guiding wire to Chiaki's location. Naturally, she knew that Chiaki would get the warning of her movements due to the wire wrapped around her foot. However, so would she. As Hansbungetsu felt a disturbance of air came from her right, she brought Hirmekarei over head, then downard like a golf swing. As she did so, her body visibly began form muscles, increasing the strength of her attack by many folds. The chakra that flowed around Hiramekarei had turn into a hammer, giving the blade some added reach. Swinging her weapon with a smoothness that reflected her newly acquired deadly strength, she attempted to catch Chiaki with the head of her hammer.

Chiaki for his part, had been impressed by Hans-sans battle instincts. Not only had she managed to sense and deflect Nuibari in the mist, which should be difficult for any normal shinobi to notice, she had used Nuibari's wire to her advantage. Chiaki could already feel her heading towards him with deadly speed, both from hearing her footsteps and feeling the way her movements tugged at Nuibari's wires. Pulling back Nuibari to his hands, Chiaki moved. Distance was his greatest advantage--and Chiaki had no desire to get near the deadly Hiramekarei if he could help it.

However, even as he moved to get away, he could feel Hans-san heading towards him. As soon as he sensed a disturbance in the air coming from his right, Chiaki prepared to tug on his wire and trip Hans-san, thereby disorienting her and giving him a chance to get away. Unfortunately, much to his surprise, Nuibari's wire slipped through her foot as if it was water.

What?

Eyes widening a small margin, Chiaki barely managed to dodge the "hammer" sword as it suddenly appeared from the mist and swung upward at him. Hans-san's chakra sword clipped off bits of pink hair as Chiaki flipped backwards.

This was not good.

Nuibari's wire's wouldn't do much good if Hans-san could turn her body to water.

"Chiaki-kun~," Sumire's voice called from somewhere beyond the mist. "I told you to always expect the unexpected, didn't I?"

Chiaki frowned, wondering how his Master could see through the dense fog.

However, he didn't give his Master too much thought as Hans-san was already providing him with a difficult challenge. If sniping wouldn't work...he'd have to get up close and personal. Large weapons weren't much use in close distance, after all. Spinning Nuibari's wire's with his left hand, Chiaki wrapped Nuibari's wires around Hiramekarei, intending to hinder her swings, as he quickly closed the distance between him and Hans-san.

Hans snarled as she saw the wire wrap around Hiramekarei. Clicking her teeth at how easily Chiaki ensnared her weapon, her eyes narrowed as she glared at the thin string. Nuibari's wire's unlike normal ninja wire, could not be easily cut. Chiaki was already upon Hansbungetusu as she struggled to undo Nuibari's wire from her precious blade. With amazing speed Chiaki, performed multiple rapid stabbing motions at any openings he saw, wielding the sewing needle sword as if it were a rapier.

Unable to free Hiramekarei, Hans was forced to reel backward from his thrusting attacks, keeping her distance. Holes appeared on her clothing and multiple cuts on her skin as she attempted to evade the thrusts. Chiaki kept his grip on Nuibari's string taut, preventing her from swinging her massive blade. Hans licked her lips. If she couldn't swing, she would just have to copy his example.

Hans crouched low, her body tensing before bursting foward at him like a spring, twisting his wire about Hiramekarei's blade like spaghetti on a fork. Chakra formed at the tip of the blade as she closed in on her target, exploding forward and extending her reach so that it resembled a spear. As she charged forward, Hans collected the Wire as much as she could, winding it around her weapon while simultaneously thrusting at Chiaki's mid-section.

She had been pleasantly surprised by Chiaki's clever use of Nuibari's wires. All thoughts of removing Nuibari from Chiaki's possession were erased from her mind as she observed Chiaki handle Nuibari. Despite his age, girly appearance, and the fact that he had never trained in the Mist, he was a suitable candidate for being Nuibari's wielder. No matter the outcome of this battle, she would find a way to convince him to join her in her efforts to rebuild the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist.

Chiaki could only blink in surprise when Hans-san bursted towards him, winding Nuibari's wire around her spear-like chakra sword as she drew closer.

Fast.

Too fast.

Chiaki leapt to the side to avoid Hans-san's thrust. However due to Hans-sans winding drawing him in, and his refusal to let go Nuibari, Chiaki couldn't get far.

Clang!

Chiaki was forced to block Hiramekarei from the side of the "spear" as he was pulled towards Hiramekarei by Hans's winding motion. Holding the thin Nuibari in front of him and using both hands, Chiaki attempted to deflect the force of Hiramekarei's thrust, all the while getting away as far as he could...which was about 2 feet. Chiaki winced as blood spurt forth from the wound that had been created when Hiramekarei's chakra seared his skin.

Really not good.

Chiaki had just lost the use of Nuibari's wire. He tried to disarm Hans-san by tugging what remained of his wire...but given his limited strength and Hans-san's own monstrous one...it was like trying to wrestle a bear.

Close quarter combat then.

Panting, Chiaki gripped his wound with his left hand, as he ducked and attempted to perform a spinning kick a Hans-sans legs--his right hand still tightly gripping onto Nuibari to keep Hans-san from swinging Hiramekarei. Hans-san, in response to Chiaki's actions, lifted her foot in as she intended to leap into the air and avoid his attack. However, before either got a chance to perform their attacks, a large gust of wind caused Hans to lose her balance and forced Chiaki to stop mid attack to prevent his own light body from being blown away...much like his beanie.

The wind cleared away Clam's mist.

Chiaki could see Sumire approaching them while clapping. "A very impressive fight, but I fear it's come to an end~" Sumire turned to her apprentice. "The minute you were put in a position were you were forced to use taijutsu, you lost Chiaki-kun. Even I could see that you wouldn't stand a chance against Hans-chan in your current condtion. Though it was a nice effort, I suppose. Make note, Chiaki-kun~ If you don't want to let go of Nuibari, you'll have to grow a bit more muscle~"

Chiaki nodded and stood up, still holding onto his wound. He walked over to retrieve his head-wear while Sumire beamed at Hans-chan. She may not like shinobi, but that had been rather impressive. "I see Kirigakure's level hasn't fallen too greatly despite it's downfall. You're as good as any of the Seven Swordsmen I've ever seen during my time."

"It was a good fight Chiaki-dono," Akiko-chan said from Sumire's arms. Wiggling out of the Wolf Sage's grasp, the little wolf leapt onto Chiaki's shoulder. As a wolf born from the Den of Solace, she would always obey the Wolf Sage. However, she liked Chiaki a lot more.

Hans blink a few times eyes, adjusting to the cleared area, before she slowly began to unwind Nuibari's wire from her weapon, as if defusing a bomb. She watched as Hiramekarei's chakra receded.

"Hrm thank you...You must be Kirigakure native or, at least, Land Of Water native since you were following us as if there wasn't a screen of mist covering your eyes. It's no wonder that Chiaki was able to adapt to the Mist with you as his swordsmaster." Hansbungetsu grinned widely.

"That aside, I would like to extend my own respect by saying that Chiaki would be a able body member of the Seven--by all means.Whereas my blade can use chakra to enhance it ability, Nuibari is something of a skill weapon to use. It requires a skilled wielder to maximize its potential. That said, I would like to travel in Chiaki's company to help recover our village's hereditage while fighting the Kage...if you would have me, Chiaki."

Hans turned to Chiaki who had just returned from retrieving his beanie. However, he had heard every word.

"I see. A noble goal, I suppose." Sumire smiled at how formal Hans-chan was being. It was sort of endearing. Hans-chan sounded like she was asking her little Chiaki-kun for permission to be his friend. "Whether Chiaki-kun decides to be a Seven Swordsman or a Shinobi, I apparently have no say...since my apprentice can be such a stubborn-blockhead sometimes. Well Chiaki-kun~?"

Hansbungetsu surveyed the lady who was Chiaki's swordsmaster. She didn't look rugged enough to be call a ninja and she had a infectious charm about her that Hans liked, but Hans couldn't reason why. Clam sat by the tent,contently spewing forth vapors as if smoking. Hans finished freeing her blade from Chiaki's, replacing Hiramekarei on her back as her body began to de-tone.

Chiaki was silent for a moment, before a beatific smile blossomed upon his face. Sumire felt her smile growing wider at the sight. Her little apprentice rarely ever expressed his emotions so freely. Ever since, she had picked him up as boy, his eyes had been dull...and his face blank...as if unable to show the grief that he felt at witnessing his parents death. Though she knew Chiaki-kun could still feel many emotions, such as happiness, sadness, and grief, he could not physically portray his feelings on his face. Sumire had to re-teach the five year old boy facial expressions which should have been natural for a human. It had taken a lot of effort to turn Chiaki-kun into the boy he was today. Watching the hint of happiness that she detected in his eyes, Sumire reconsidered her stance. Maybe leaving him in this shinobi camp might not be so bad after all.

"I look forward to learning as much as I can from you, Hans-san, as we fight together against the Kage,"

Roku scratched his chin and stuffed the book into a pocket. The young man stretched out an arm and looked over the short girl. Her eyes were strange, just like his but they didn't do the same things. The stranger wasn't quite sure what the connection was between them but he knew there was one.

"Chakra control would probably help out a lot. I think I can get at least five shadow clones out at the moment if I blow all my reserves. Light sparring also sounds pretty good." He rubbed his eyes, being able to see another person's chakra pathways and flows could get pretty distracting.

"O-Oh, Nana-senpai. Today's my birthday. L-Let's go out and celebrate after we finish training. I'd ask Chiaki to come but I haven't seen him all day." Roku tried to play it off as casually as he could despite the growing blush on his face. Even after six months, Roku assumed that she was either his age or slightly younger due to her height.

The alarmed call reached his ears, but each syllable became little more than whispers carried by the passing wind. Her sudden motion went ignored, reaching towards her chest as if she had suffered a wound to her vital organ, the flow of blood cut off from the lack of rhythmic contractions. They were subtle signs he had been forced to memorize, elevated heart rate and the slightest form of reaction that would signal the opportune moment to strike. However, as the woman with hair a dark reflection of his own tone came closer, everything in this world was cut off, as if it was just the three of them. Kouki and the deep orbs of scarlet, black ink flowing along the crimson paper as it swirled into a marking that called out to him.

Leaves swayed as they began to make the journey to the grassy surface below. Their contact would be preceded by the boy's, his landing met with nothing but silence, his footsteps forcibly having their echo removed years ago. When the world returned to its upright position, it disappeared from sight, his darkened gems looking deep into the glimmering pair before him. All was red, accompanied by the curving black.

The distance between them had been reduced to nothing, the bright light entwining with shadows, the tip of his hair brushing against ebony bangs as the skin of their foreheads kept to one another. Their standing was even, something that became harder to recognize as Kouki continued to follow on his curiosity, lightly pushing against this new individual as if he was attempting to dive into the pleasant iris. He did not see a person, rather the eyes that had lit a spark within his mind.

"Hey, Onee-san, what happened to your eyes?" Despite the desire to satisfy the newly formed curiosity, his tone and expression had not deviated from pure neutrality, the only change being that the lids had now risen somewhat, lashes slightly elevated as they threatened to connect with those of his neighbor. Regardless of outward appearance, his intrigue remained genuine and strong.

These eyes had been as gold as the rounded coins that lined the pockets of those that had fallen to his blade not long ago, their blood still fresh on his skin, evident by the light amount that began to transfer to the woman from such close contact. Now, they held the same color of that very essence of life, just like his, but the pair he owned were not characterized by the shape that greatly resembled the claw of a cat in his mind. His own pupil, like the rest of the surrounding color, was faded, a reflection of the bleak soul within.

"How did you do that?" What separated their orbs of garnet? Shouldn't he have possessed the same ability? Their hue was shared, after all.

The neutral tone may have come across as innocent, containing no malice as it was spoken by someone that possessed no concept of right and wrong. A lack of regard, as well as comprehension, for personal space, he continued his observation from the close position, their chins set even before he would finally address her once more. "Show me."

Maika

The heat was merciless on the outskirts surrounding the Kumo Refugee Camp, the sun's unblinking eye gazing steadily at the back of Maika's neck and his bare arms. He had removed his coat and tied it around his waist some time back, leaving his upper body room to breathe underneath his thin, shoulderless vest. Heavens, what I wouldn't give for some rain, this is certainly not Amegakure, he thought, though looking at the cloudless blue sky above gave him little hope of even a drop. The few trees scattered along the road's side gave little shade, No rest for the weary soul. But, hopefully, they would very shortly be reaching Kumogakure, or what was left of it.

They.

Somehow, Maika was not certain exactly what had happened, but he had gained a tagalong. Her name was Chanda, and Maika wondered if that was a phrase that meant "small person, great annoyance" in some other culture. His almost legendary patience was wearing thin, her shenanigans combined with the heat and his considerable ill-temper at the moment all amounted to the makings of a nervous breakdown any second now. Chanda was currently prancing around him like a young puppy, one whom he had foolishly fed and was now considered its master. The complaint of the moment was "THIS IS SO BORING!!Why are we walking?!", Maika somehow managed to maintain his composure enough to state "We are three-hundred metres from the entrance to the camp at Kumogakure, you ate the last of our rations earlier, and I'm sure that there will be plenty of fighting soon enough," his voice was controlled and level, but the slightest tone of annoyance could be heard if one was searching for it. "'No need to rush headlong into peril, lest you miss the trap at your feet for the enemy across the battlefield,' meaning, don't get ahead of yourself, Chanda." He already felt like her baby-sitter, even if they had only met the most recently. He would have some interesting data to put on a Chakra Data Card when they finally reached their destination.

He paused a moment to observe Chanda's antics as she continued to rant as they walked along. Better make that several cards.

@The Suspicious Eye

Kenji

The ninja sat up in the hospital bed looking at the plate of food in front of him. "What the hell is this?" He couldn't believe it. Crackers, cheese sticks, and a packet of juice. Ugh. Orange juice. Is this what the Kakureyami had done? Taken away every luxury they enjoyed before?

Throwing the platter of food to the floor, Kenji sweeped feet of his cot and began to place them on the floor.

"Hold it. Where do you think you're going?"

The man simply stared back, mouth saying nothing.

"You're supposed to be in bed mister. That explosion took a lot out of you. You're lucky that girlfriend of yours brought you back when she did, you might have been dead otherwise."

Gahahahaha. What? Girlfriend? Thinking hard, Kenji's face finally stumbled upon the one he saw with the imposter Konoha at the forest. "Psh. I would have handled it myself. I'm a shark sage lady. Stop trying to make it seem like I was dead. There was a barely scratch on me. Now scram before I crack a fist over you."

The nurse smirked. "Don't make me call her."

"Blah, blah. So scared. Whatever. Do what you want. I ain't afraid of nobody. Call the Kage. Makes no difference to me. Now move."

@QuirkyAngel

(2) Shirokko

(One-Tailed)

Standing a few feet away from the ramen shop, Shirokko honestly thought about turning away and walking back home. What was she doing here in a place like this? Staring at the back of that woman? What was her name? Oh, yeah. Circe. Why her though? Why here?

The woman didn't quite know the answer, but the pain welling up in her stomach made it perfectly clear. She wanted company. She wanted to talk. She needed someone to be around. The last few months took a toll on her. Crying before she went to sleep, vomiting once she got to the bathroom whenever she woke up...her hair was thinning, it was breaking apart; Shirokko didn't know what to do. Talking to another Jinchuriki was not an option, hell, she couldn't even look most of her comrades in the eye.

Pivoting in the direction of her temporary home once more, the sand-nin paused. No. It couldn't be beared. Another night of agonizing dreams. Shukaku tearing her apart from the inside out. There could be nothing worse.

Summoning up the courage to talk to the stranger, Shirokko rubbed the dark rings around her eyes and walked into the open bar. Sitting next to Circe, she feebly tried to start a conversation by saying, "uh...hey. Circe was the name right...? That 6-arm technique of yours was pretty cool back there. If I wasn't going nuts...I...uh...sorry. Circe. Would you mind if I ate with you?"

@Thesmashbro

Kiyomi Uchiha

Startled at his sudden proximity, Kiyomi remained still. Red staring into red, the young woman absently wondered where the boy before her came from. She hadn't seen him around before, and he didn't seem to be searching for anything. Did he accidentally stumble his way here?

"Hey, onee-san, what happened to your eyes?"

Blinking, Kiyomi leaned back slightly, hoping to put some distance between the two, even if only a few centimeters. "My eyes...?" she questioned before realizing her chakra had flown into her eyes, activating her Sharingan. "Oh," she mumbled, enlightened.

"How did you do that?"

Furrowing her brow slightly, she wondered if he knew what a kekkai genkai was. "It was a special technique passed down from my clan..." she admitted vaguely, not wanting to seem rude, but at the same time, not wanting to divulge her clans' secrets. "It's my kekkai genkai." she told him, before she once again realized he was covered in blood. "Huh? Show you what?" she asked, letting the chakra fade, effectively deactivating the dōjutsu before it leaked away all her strength. Even though it was weak, Kiyomi never bothered training with it, rarely even activating it. So much so that when she did activate it, it sucked up a good amount of chakra.

"Oh God, how could I have forgotten?!" she muttered to herself in a now slightly distressed manner, looking over the boy in front of her. "Are you okay? Hurt at all?" she questioned rapidly, her eyes now their normal gold. "If you are, I can help you." she told him honestly, forgetting about the closeness between them. Kiyomi had effectively gone into her 'medic mode', scanning over her patient, trying to find any wound or a hint at pain. Looking over the boy now, she honestly couldn't see any source of blood flowing from his head, which was good, but there was already so much dried blood that she couldn't be certain.

Chanda Senju

kuea_16456.jpg

Chanda raised a eyebrow as he gave her some worldly advice. She smirked at him. "Thanks, for your concern Maika, but I'm too good to get beaten by just anyone. I'm am so awesome it might melt your brain." She winked at him and skipped a little getting next to him. Maika walks much faster than her, it was annoying to try to catch but but it was fun hanging around people. She had been in the forest for the past few months. The forest was her home, she loved it more than anything. The animals and nature all around her was the best thing she could ever have.

It's not like she hated people, on the contrary she loved people. She enjoyed the whole social interaction thing. The only problem is that she had grown up around Missing-nin and personal assassins. Her social skills reside on the side of bravado. She loved to boast and intimidate others with her words. She knew she was good, but how good she truly would be hidden. She glanced over at Maika and grinned. She had a good feeling about today. "Woah, I don't know if I'm going to be impressed or disappointed. Either way, I'm starving. Let's go get something to eat."

@Stickdom

Eat. Heavens, this girl only had food on her mind. Well, better that than... Maika paused his thoughts, taking note of Chanda's scant manner of dress, On second thought, let's not go there. food would be welcome in any case, as Chanda had long since eaten the last of his own food. There should be a restaurant of some kind near the entrance of the camp, as travelers often needed to restore their strength through food and rest immediately after making a journey to a new village. "Once we get to Kumo, I'll take you for something to eat. Come on now, we're almost there, you can see the gates from here." He pointed ahead, the structure of a wooden palisade visible not too far away. Most of it appeared to have been destroyed, there was still some rubble lying about the outside of the encampment, though most of the wall looked to have been repaired, if hastily. Entrance to these camps was often simple, Maika had his travel documents ready to show the guards at the gate, they were all legitimate, he had nothing to hide here.

Once inside the gates, he looked about for an inn or rest house to sit and recuperate momentarily. A ramen shop caught his eye, its colorful curtains calling his eye to them, inviting them in. It was also protecting the identities of any who would be seated at the bar on its high stools, it was not uncommon for assassins to wait at such public places for their targets, so out in the open that they were overlooked, invisible. Maika had never used this tactic personally, but he had endured several instances of it against himself. Still, the aroma was good, and this camp was purported to be secure, there should be no reason to fear an attack.

He made his way towards it, leaving Chanda to follow is she willed. He passed two girls outside of the shop, who seemed to be contemplating going in themselves, but he paid them no mind. Setting a few coins on the counter, he called out, "Old man, one bowl of udon with lots of pork and broth." He assumed that Chanda would follow him, or rather, her stomach, and he set a few more coins on the counter. "And whatever the ravenous monster wants as well." He received his food and pulled out a paper pouch, sliding a few Ninja cards out of it and held them in his hand. One he knew to be centered on Shukaku, the One-Tailed Demon Tanuki, also thought by his village to be the cause of the destruction here, and what he had been sent to investigate. Especially in the war against Kakureyami, it would be vital to keep the tailed beasts and their Jinchuuriki under surveillance, or they may be turned against the surviving ninja of the world. He showed Chanda the card, detailing information on Shukaku, appearances, attitude, stages of evolution into a monstrous Demon. "I'm assuming you know a Tailed beast when you see one, Chanda. We're here looking for this one, you got me?"

@The Suspicious Eye

@White Masquerade (in case Shirokko enters the shop too :3 )

"One more round, please!" Circe said cheerfully to the ramen guy as she stack her bowl on the other two that she had finished. When most people watched her eat, they wondered how she kept her slim figure. The reason was that she trained so much that she had to eat a lot to keep her energy up. "I sure hope you can pay for all these." the ramen guy said as he handed Circe another bowl. "Don't worry," Circe replied, "even if I come up short, I could just work off the debt here. With my multi-arm jutsu, you'll probably want to hire me when I'm done!" She was about to start eating when Shirokko sat down and asked if she could eat with her. "Not a problem." she said cheerfully, "Thanks for the compliment. I've been training a lot to be able to keep track of six swords at once and be able to use all of them independently."

She ate some of her ramen before continuing. "You've heard of the previous hachibi, right? We were from the same villiage, according to my father. He told me that the hachibi had a very strange style when it came to his swords. He wielded multiple swords without even using his hands. From the way it was described, it sounded like that guy had a lot of fun. I've been trying to build up to that level of skill where I could wield so many swords that an Uchiha couldn't follow them even using their sharingan. I'm still quite a ways off though."

@White Masquerade

Chanda

erementar-gerad-kuea-tire-langue-img.jpg

Chanda happily smiled at the prospect of free food. She fist pumped into the air as he said he would treat her She had no money on her, she never had any. Spending most of her time in the woods she didn't have any need for money. Along with the fact that she preferred to rob the dead than pay the living. What? Dead people don't need food or money. She followed his harm to the structure in front of them. It was both impressive and pathetic all in the same. She tilted her head to the structure curious and excited. She was looking forward to fighting whatever damaged the village, be it hell or highwater. "Not Impressed. So there's food in this place?" She truly had food on the brain.

As the passed through the guards she stuck her tongue out at them. It was a instinctive response, she couldn't help it. Her nose twitched as the aroma of food wafted over her. She followed Maika as he made his way over to a ramen shop. She followed behind Maika and shouted with glee. "Hell yeah! Food!" She also paid no mind to the two women near the entrance she only had one thing on her mind. She entered the steamy shop and sat next to Maika.

Glancing up at the old man she grinned. "Hi, I'm the ravenous monster. Can I get twelve jwelve jumbk bowls of Miso, with extra everything? Then can I have six jumbo bowls of udon with crab? Afterwards I think I'll have... hmmm fourteen of today's specials. I think that's good enough to start with." The old man stared at her for a moment baffled at what she ordered. Chanda stared blankly back at the man, dead serious in her order. He finally sighed and began to fix the first few bowls.

She happily gobbled down the first in one swift movement and went for the second. She was on her twelfth bowl when he showed her the card. She swallowed the noodles and inspected the card. "Boring, as long as I can punch it in the face the world is safe." She tured excitedly as the old man handed her the second course of her order. "Awesome thanks!" sh said happily looking at the man. She turned back to Maika "why do you want to find it anyway? Does it create food?" She asked as she went onto her sixth jumbo bowl of jumbo udon. "I mean no offense to raccoons, but he looks a bit, well dull."

(I apologize for any misspellings I'm doing this via phone)

@Stickdom @White Masquerade

Maika

Maika's eyes widened the slightest bit at Chanda's order, he had expected her to be polite by ordering a single bowl. No way in this side of a Dead Demon Consuming Seal could he possibly pay for all of this, and he certainly wasn't going to be the one working it off afterwards. He breathed a sigh of relaxation, perhaps this would teach her a lesson after Chanda spent the rest of today and possibly tomorrow working off her strenuous appetite. And if she demanded to be fed for the following meals, she might just become a permanent employee here, infinitely working off the last meal she ate. He chuckled at the irony of Chanda being enslaved to a road-side ramen shop.

Her insistence on her enormous strength was another matter. Aside from the legendary Uzumaki Naruto himself, Maika hadn't known anyone to dare attempt punching a bijuu in the face, let alone the One-Tails, who was known for his temper. "Well, not just I want to find it, that's the problem. The major issue is that many people are looking for it, and the other Bijuu, including Kakureyami. If they happen to get their hands on even one, who knows how much more destructive they would get. And all nine? We could have another 4th Great Ninja war on our hands, Ten-Tails and all." Maika finished his bowl and slid it towards the counter, where the barman took it, then neatly pulled out a few other cards. "I assume you wouldn't know what the other Tailed-beasts look like, here they are." He pressed a finger to each card and the chakra-induced holographics displayed themselves above the cards, almost like tiny, see-through figurines of each beast. "So, have you seen anything like these about?"

@The Suspicious Eye

@White Masquerade

@Thesmashbro (since the cards with the Tailed-beasts on them are clearly visible from where Circe is sitting :3)

Chanda

a4868d886fdda82007553cafee524c26.jpg

Chanda frowend a little as the old man slowed in his process of making her order. She was hungry and she was hungry now. She glared at the old man as he just then finished making her the first two blows of specials. He looked somewhat shifty, like there was something wrong. She tilted her head and glared daggers at the man. The old man paid no mind, but there was a slight stream of sweat running down his face.

Before Chanda could speak, Maika spoke up. She turned her attention back to him, rapidly eating the first bowl. She shrugged, "so just kill 'em off. I mean anyone with a annoying name like Kakureyami must be a pansy, right?" She grinned at him going to the second bowl. She began to swirl the noodles around with her chopsticks. "Calm your slippery slope personality. No on is going to have a war. We've got a good head start, we're super strong and you have me. Ergo we win by default. Besides, we have your magical book thing of knowledge. We'll beat them easy. No giant bee monsters are going to stop us." She actually had no idea about any of this stuff let alone what it meant. Practically being born a Missing-nin, Chanda new very little about Ninja history. In fact she doesn't even know what village she belongs to. For all she knows she may be a Missing-nin.

Chanda looked at the holographic image brought up on the card. She was amazed at what things Maika could do. He seems so smart and yet is too dumb to change his clothes when the weather is warm. She inspected the image and poked it. "Hmmmmmmm, I don't think so. I've seen a lot of beasts in my life, but none like these. Well at least not yet." She finished of her second bowl and looked at the old man waiting for her third. "Hey old man, don't hold out on me!"

The old man threw his towel onto the counter and sighed. "I'm sorry, I'm all out of food. You're not going to be able to get those last 10 bowls you ordered." Chanda was horrified, all her life all she wanted was lots of food. "Whaaaaaaaaatttttttt?! Why? How?" The old man glared at her "between, you and the little lady over there (@Thesmashbro ) you've eaten me out of my shop." He shook his head and stormed off grumbling to himself "why am I always serving bottomless pits." Chanda was appalled, she was still so hungry. A loud growl came from her stomach as she looked around at the others who had, luckily for them, gotten their food before Chanda came in. She noticed the girl with the stacks of bowls and crossed her arms. "Ugh, it's not fair Maika, I'm still starving!" She was peeved, and starting to see red. That girl ate the rest of my food......She locked onto her and deemed her enemy number one.

@Stickdom @White Masquerade

Hanbungetsu wore her standrd combat gear along with Hiramekarei ,she had left her summon Clam at camp.namely due to the fact of lacking legs to keep up,beside she like having her hands open so if some came to fighting she was ready,she just made it to the Ramen shop,just as she heard the exchange from the owner to those already inside.Though outright after the training with Chiaki she had taken a nap and done a few campsite chores,an then had to re-bandage Hiramekarei to keep it clean as well keep it from cutting thing if she bump into objects.

Mentally her mind was set ablaze at her late arrival to show up at the stand,cursing her self mentally for not listening to clam to come early an eat than nap.she hung back from entrance for a moment before slightly curious at how many people it took to clear out a stand,entering the shop glancing at Maika and Chanda a reserve expression at them it wasn't cold but it wasn't exactly warm.Her eyes scanning the shop til she saw the stacks of bowls and then there owner Circe not able to hold her tongue now,as she directed this comment to Circe,"You god damn heifer,Don't you think of other when you stuff that pit you call a stomach ?!,This isn't some forsaken camping trip you dolt supplies aren't just laying around".Sending a scowling expression in Circe and Shirokko ways, her sharpen teeth made her look some what feral,giving Shirokko equally nasty glare,as if thinking about something.Mentally she was questioning to were she saw Shirokko from or if she was a actually important person around camp,throwing the idea aside as she would refocus on Circe with her disdain glare.Choosing to single down one person at a time with her frustration rather than spread it around an have the whole bar attacking her.

Sumire

"Don't make me call her."

"Blah, blah. So scared. Whatever. Do what you want. I ain't afraid of nobody. Call the Kage. Makes no difference to me. Now move."

Sumire had just entered the medical hut when she caught sight of Kenji shoving one of the nurses aside as he made his way to exit...which Sumire blocked. Normally, Sumire would have just let Kenji walk by, as she, personally, didn't care whether he got himself killed by an enemy because of his injuries. If he wanted to go galavanting off to the forest, or wherever he wanted to go, in spite of having had a bomb blown up at his face, that was fine by her. She did her part by bring him here and could hardly be blamed if he wanted to be suicidal. However there were two reason's she did not.

The first was that his attitude annoyed her. He should have been grateful that she saved him at all! Sumire didn't remember Kenji being this un-cute as a child in Kirigakure. She had rather liked him as chubby-faced toddler too! Granted, Sumire liked all adorable things she came across...whether they be children or puppies. Assessing the now tall, brooding, scowling man, Sumire mentally sighed. It's a sad fact of life...that all children grow. Such a pity that the man who stood before her grew up into the type of man that would make his parents cry. Sumire smirked. No. His parents would have given him a good beating if they could see their son now.

Well...at least Kenji was an honest man. It was the liars like her ex-"husband" and 'Doton Yupa' that Sumire couldn't stand. Kenji may not have been the fine man that she had described to the Kakureyami bomber, but he was a finer man than that little flea could ever hope to be.

The second and the most prominent reason she didn't want him to leave was that she has something she wanted to say to Kenji. Sumire would not be able to leave the camp until she did.

If anyone knew anything about Sumire, it was that she ALWAYS got what she wanted...one way or another.

Sumire frowned in an innocent fashion as she clung to Kenji's arm. "What are you saying, Kenji-kun? Look at how injured you are? You SHOULD be back in bed~"

Dragging Kenji by his arm, she shoved him back to the cot. "There...MUCH better~"

Sumire smiled reassuringly at the nurse. "Don't you worry. I'll take good care of Kenji-kun...so you can go check on the other patients. He's in very capable hands~"

Sumire waited until the nurse left before turning towards Kenji and blinked in a cute manner. "Soooo...Kenji-kun. How are your injuries? I hope the little bomber didn't hurt you too bad. Men like his kind can be such beasts!"

@White Masquerade

Users who are viewing this thread

Back