• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto Next Generations: Immortal Will OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

rebirth

vltra
Hello everyone! This is the OOC thread for Naruto Next Generations: Immortal Will (obviously). I have a Discord server made and ready to go. Here’s the link!

Last edited:
Hello everyone! This is the OOC thread for Naruto Next Generations: Immortal Will (obviously). I have a Discord server made and ready to go. If you'd like to be invited, just reply to this or message me and I'll get you a link. Otherwise, I have a character sheet thread in the works that I'll post when we attract more people.
here for that link, whenever it's ready!

Tentatively interested. I honestly feel like I could have fun playing a canon character as a "support" to the OCs, whether that's as a mentor, a parent, or whatever.

Tentatively interested. I honestly feel like I could have fun playing a canon character as a "support" to the OCs, whether that's as a mentor, a parent, or whatever.
Sounds cool! Do you have any idea who'd you like to play? I feel like as long as you're mature and know what you're doing, it shouldn't really be an issue.
Still tentatively interested. Let's see how it goes!
We look forward to having you!

I’ll have the character sheet posted soon. My power just went out so I have to work with mobile for a while. Sorry for the hold up!

For everyone interested, currently we're working on filling out the new Team Ino-Shika-Cho, and the new Team 7. SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck 's character is going to be a member of Team 7, so that leaves an OC child of Sasuke and Sakura, an OC child of Naruto and Hinata, and a Jonin sensei. We also probably need someone to play Naruto and Sasuke. I'll be making another character, depending on what side needs more players, and may play Shikamaru if the need arises.

For everyone interested, currently we're working on filling out the new Team Ino-Shika-Cho, and the new Team 7. SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck 's character is going to be a member of Team 7, so that leaves an OC child of Sasuke and Sakura, an OC child of Naruto and Hinata, and a Jonin sensei. We also probably need someone to play Naruto and Sasuke. I'll be making another character, depending on what side needs more players, and may play Shikamaru if the need arises.
Can I have the OC Uchiha child?

RP has officially started!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back