• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto Missing-nin AU (1/3)

Purity

Nebulous Member
Hey! So recently, I’ve been wanting to do a Naruto roleplay for no real reason. If I were to do one, however, it would be an AU one without anything canon, but around the time after or during the Third Shinobi War. Here’s generally what I’m looking for in terms of partners:

- I am searching for someone who can write extensively and skillfully, without grammatical or spelling errors. I expect posts or PMs, whichever we're doing, to be at least a paragraph long.
- Hopefully, we can both post at least once or even twice a day.
- Unless it is over PM or another private source, I do not like to give out personal information. Just know that I am looking for only MxF, if there is romance even involved. I can RP as either gender.
- Because we are going into summer, and I would like this to be quite long term, if you have commitment issues or don't think we're compatible, please don't join. I can answer any question regarding compatibility.
- My timezone is PST.
- OOC conversation will be quite prominent, as I like to talk over plot and future happenings before roleplaying through them.

As far as plot goes, I’m pretty open to most suggestions, but I’m feeling something to do with missing-nins. Maybe the formation of a new group or even village, or maybe a secret tournament of sorts? If this garners enough interest, this may become a group roleplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back