• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto: Love for Karin!

useless

✰ 愚か者
(I don't double. I do play as background characters.)

karin-fanart-karin-19388194-400-400_zpsir79p8hl.png

Okay, so I'm dying to play as Karin right now.
I have NOT finished Naruto Shippuden, but feel
like I know enough about Karin to play as her. If
not, there is the wiki to provide me with all the info
I may need, right?

I want to keep this short and simple, so here are
some pairings I'm craving:

Orochimaru x Karin ********
Naruto x Karin
Kabuto x Karin
Any Akatsuki x Karin
Probably anyone x Karin ***

So! PM me if interested!

Now, I can see why a lot of people first see Karin ad cringe.
Looking past her creepy obsession with Sasuke, though, she
is a pretty interesting gal with some cool abilities!

Just not into Karin? No biggy. I can play as other females from the series as well.

Here is a writing sampled I did a year or so ago:
If there truly was such a thing as Hell on Earth, Karin assumed it would be very similar to this place. The scent of old, dry blood filled the air, along with the distant (but definite) sound of agonized and tortured screams. Of course, that didn't bother Karin nearly as much as he did... The others didn't understand her fear because they couldn't sense him, and pushed onward, forcing Karin along with them. “Move, girl, or we'll kill ya ourselves.” The leader grumbled, glaring down at the redhead as he gave her a rough shove forward. She had been their eyes this entire way. For the past two month, Karin had been dragged around by the eight ninja, forced to seek out the chakra signature of a specific man… Orochimaru.

At first, Karin didn't think much of the guy. Obviously he was dangerous, otherwise he wouldn't be so wanted, but was he really THAT strong? And, without having even faced him yet, Karin knew the answer to that question. It was a resounding yes. Only she was the only one who knew it of the entire group.

“You bastards, you're just gonna get us ALL killed! If we leave now, he might not even notice we were here- ah!” Karin hissed when the man, known as Yosai, grabbed a fistful of her crimson hair and gave it a firm yank backward, twisting her around so she was facing him, his narrowed eyes bearing down into her own with pure irritation. To them, Karin was an object. An object that was prone to back-talking and resisting, but her usefulness outweighed her faults.

“Listen here, you little wench. We're too close to just leave now, got it? Your job is to show us where that snake bastard is, and heal us. That's it.. Now get to it!” Growling, he again shoved her forward by the back of her skull, causing her to stagger forward, her glasses coming loose and clattering to the ground as she fell to her hands and knees. A few of the men snickered, others too focused on the fact that they were within Orochimaru's stronghold to even care about her.

Regardless, the girl hissed as she grabbed her dark brow glasses and pushed them into place, nudging them up the bridge of her nose as she stood to glare back at the group of men. They had treated her like shit her whole life. They wanted to kill her, much like they killed her mother… 'If you fuck-faces really wanna die so bad, fine!' The girl thought to herself, turning to head down a different hallway that led to a narrow set of stairs. She would lead them right to Orochimaru, if that was truly what they wished. And she hoped they died violently, afraid and full of regret!

As for herself, she was outta there as soon as there was an opening. Maybe while Orochimaru was preoccupied with killing Yosai and his pals…

As she contemplated her potential escape, Karin led the group down the stairs, her heart clenching fearfully at the way it seemed to get darker and quieter the further down they were. Finally, they reached the bottom, where the visibility was so low that Karin could only see a few feet in front of herself. She did, however, managed to see the outline of a massive wooden door, and behind it…

“He.. he's back there,” Karin whispered dryly, breaking out in a cold sweat as her heart sank into the pit of her stomach like a rock. His chakra… it was so dark… so terrifying!

“Move,” Yosai shoved her aside, and she was all too happy to press herself against the wall so the men could pass her as Yosai kicked the door open and marched inside. Meanwhile, while they were all focused on the tension of FINALLY facing their enemy, Karin had turned and, immediately, booked it up the stairs. She had managed to memorize the way out. So, as the men 'fought' Orochimaru, she made a break for it.

“Hey!” One of the men yelled after her, but was too late. Yosai wasn't concerned though and just shrugged it off. In his mind, they would find her and deal with her after they dealt with Orochimaru.

Last edited:
Would you be okay with Sasuke x Karin? If so feel free to message me and I will Roleplay with you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back