• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Naruto-ish D&D? Seeking: DM + other players!

useless

✰ 愚か者
cKg3ox8.jpg

So this is very likely a weird search, and I don't know at all how it would even work out. I'm not even sure where to begin!
I was on the verge of making a D&D search, but then I've also been craving something Naruto-themed... and thought the two could be combined??
I'd definitely need the help of an experienced DM to flesh this out, or experienced players who would know how to structure something like this,
as I am a newb at D&D and have only played 5e and only a handful of times. With my luck, this isn't even really possible.
BUT LET'S SEE.

(THIS may be useful??)

Anyway, as far as the D&D part goes, here is some info that may be useful:

>Looking for a MUTE (no mic/voice chat) group that is willing to write in a play-by-post style!
> Would prefer Discord, but we can do this via a thread if enough people prefer it that way instead.
> As mentioned, I have only played 5e, and am most comfortable with that setup!

Pffft, I'll add more as it comes to me. This is primarily an interest search, just to see if anyone would even like something like this,
and more importantly, if something like this is even possible!

Thanks!

Last edited:
I might be interested in this! I've gotten back into Naruto recently! I've never done a D&D campaign, though. I'm very familiar with it, but I've just never done a full campaign.

I don't think D&D is a good fit for Naruto in my opinion. It would take a lot of homebrewing to make it work (I mean look at that long Shinobi class homebrew.) But I understand that it's the one most people play and it's really accessible.

I'm a big Naruto fan and love D&D 5e. I haven't played, but I have DM-ed a few sessions. I don't have much experience either.

I was on the verge of making a D&D search, but then I've also been craving something Naruto-themed... and thought the two could be combined??
How excatly do you want them to be combined? Like, do you just want a Naruto themed setting or do you want to revamp the system to incorporate things like justu and the like?

If you just want the former, I could DM for you.

How excatly do you want them to be combined? Like, do you just want a Naruto themed setting or do you want to revamp the system to incorporate things like justu and the like?

If you just want the former, I could DM for you.
Honestly, just whatever would work best! I'd be game for either, so if the former would be your preference, then I'm totally down with it! <3

I don't think D&D is a good fit for Naruto in my opinion. It would take a lot of homebrewing to make it work (I mean look at that long Shinobi class homebrew.) But I understand that it's the one most people play and it's really accessible.

I'm a big Naruto fan and love D&D 5e. I haven't played, but I have DM-ed a few sessions. I don't have much experience either.
Yeah, I'm really not sure how it will work... if it comes to it, we can just do a regular D&D game, heh!

We could use another system, but it might be too much to ask off people to learn something new xP. Anyway, I'd love to play with you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back