• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto Fun! (:

paiyu

Stardust
tumblr_oa8313xgs41rgendoo1_500_zpsuorcxtn4.png

I'm going to keep this as basic as possible because I hate making search threads. c: I'm looking for a partner to play with me, using the Naruto characters, but playing them in alternate-universe scenarios. I'm primarily interested in playing as one of these ladies: Sakura, Tenten, Hinata, Ino, or Karin. I am also interested in a few m// pairs, so just ask! However, as far as the girls go, I'm looking for a hetero pairing! Meaning I'd like for you to play as a male canon character.

I don't typically play as or against original characters unless they are trivial background characters.

I do play as multiple characters within one roleplay, but will only have one 'main' to play against your 'main'!

I know I should add more here, and I will likely do so in the future. For now, though, just PM me if you're interested or have questions. (: Thanks!

tumblr_oa8313xgs41rgendoo1_500_zpsuorcxtn4.png

I'm going to keep this as basic as possible because I hate making search threads. c: I'm looking for a partner to play with me, using the Naruto characters, but playing them in alternate-universe scenarios. I'm primarily interested in playing as one of these ladies: Sakura, Tenten, Hinata, Ino, or Karin. I am also interested in a few m// pairs, so just ask! However, as far as the girls go, I'm looking for a hetero pairing! Meaning I'd like for you to play as a male canon character.

I don't typically play as or against original characters unless they are trivial background characters.

I do play as multiple characters within one roleplay, but will only have one 'main' to play against your 'main'!

I know I should add more here, and I will likely do so in the future. For now, though, just PM me if you're interested or have questions. (: Thanks!
How detailed are your roleplays? I don't enjoy one liners

How detailed are your roleplays? I don't enjoy one liners
I don't enjoy one liners, either. If you would like to read a sample of mine, I will provide it below. (: It's not one of my best posts, but it's from my most recent roleplay, so it will give you an idea of how I write.

Deidara cursed under his breath as he watched with his one good eye when Hidan was disassembled. Of course, the crazy asshole seemed to be having the time of his life with all the pain he was in, but he was quickly becoming useless. Luckily for him, his own pink-haired opponent seemed to be totally blind to the bombs pouring from his palm into the mountain. Deeper they burrowed themselves, spreading quickly to cover a large surface area of the ground, ensuring a large-scale explosion that, if left alone, could total the mountain and leave a crater in the earth. Deidara got chills just thinking about it, to be honest. At this point, in the artist’s mind, Hidan was just buying him time. Better he get his ass shredded by that pesky Uchiha than himself, after all!

Sakura’s focus shifted to battle between Itachi and Hidan when the giant flame dragon tore through the air, slamming into Hidan with enough force to shatter bones on top of the fact that it was a flaming dragon. The guy had to have sustained numerous burns, right? So.. so why was he laughing like that?! It was horrifying! The guy should be bleeding to death, should be unconscious from the pain, should be screaming, not laughing.

Gulping quietly, Sakura turned her gaze back to the blonde, who seemed out of commission now that his enhanced eye was destroyed. He was just sitting there, after all, which was hardly threatening.

Suddenly, Hidan was sent skidding down the slope of the hill, colliding with Deidara with enough force for it to be audible. Deidara hissed as he was sideblinded by his own partner, the laughing maniac sending the duo further down the mountain towards a cliff. They came to a stop just shy of the edge, with Deidara wedged between Hidan’s likely paralyzed body and a mound of crumbling rocks. “What the hell, idiot!” Deidara seethed, struggling to try and push the heavier man off of him as he laughed his head off like this was a game. Art was at stake!

“Get the fuck off, asshat!” Gripping Hidan by the scruff of his cloak, Deidara rolled, shoving the crazy motherfucker off of him and towards the cliff. Hidan would need to have his neck un-broken and his limbs reattached before he could be useful again, and Deidara didn’t know how to do any of that- or rather, he had no interest in doing that. Scrambling to his feet, he begrudgingly created two smaller clay birds, sending them to retrieve the limbs as the blonde roughly kicked Hidan off the edge of the cliff, where his larger bird was waiting to catch the useless sack of shit.

“Wait-- bombs?!” Sakura looked to Itachi in disbelief. How were there bombs beneath the stone? When- no.. based on Itachi’s tone, there really wasn’t time to stand around questioning it. Sakura didn’t understand it, but she didn’t understand how the silver-haired guy was still alive, or who the cloaked guys even were. Too many questions, and no time to ask them.

Drawing her arm back again, Sakura again gathered as much chakra as she could into her knuckles, causing her fist to grow a brilliant green as she concentrated her chakra as densely as possible.

Seeing this, Deidara just scoffed before he, too, hopped off the cliff and landed on the back of the bird. In seconds, they were air-bound again, circling up above for the best view. “It’s no use! There are too many of’m, ya know? Hm! Just be grateful… you get to be part of such pure art!!” With a smug laugh, Deidara lifted a hand and performed a single, well-practiced hand sign…

As he did this, Sakura slammed her fist down into the ground. On impact, the ground immediately under her fist splintered into tiny shards, creating a decently sized crater at the sheer force of her highly condensed chakra slamming into the earth with enough momentum to cause the ground beneath their feet to rumble. Once her fist made contact with the ground, the kunoichi dispersed the concentrated chakra into the rock, creating an after shock that was strong enough to nearly knock even her off her feet. It caused the rock to blast up off of the ground and into the air around them, lifting the tiny bombs as well, exposing them to the rain.

And just in time. Not even two seconds later, the bombs were activated. Some were rendered useless due to the rain, but others had managed to stay dry enough to still go off. Not able to spot any escape from the glowing of the bombs all around them, Sakura did the only thing she could think to do; she lowered herself toward the ground, away from the exploding clay insects, and pulled her soaked cloak up over herself completely. It was wet enough to protect her from most of the heat of the explosions… she hoped.

Deidara watched giddily as the bombs went off, only.. Well.. a frown tugged at his lips when he realized what the girl had done. Only a fraction of the bombs went off, but thanks to them being uprooted from the ground, they were far less efficient. Instead of leveling the mountain, like he had hoped, only a few boring craters were created..! And, thanks to that little bitch destroying his scope, he couldn’t see through the smoke and dust to see if he had even managed to kill the pair.

“That little dunce!! Hm!” They couldn’t stick around to see if they had survived. Deidara was smart enough to know that if the Uchiha HAD survived, he would be coming after them, and Deidara wasn’t exactly as durable as Hidan. With an irritated ‘Tch!’, Deidara turned, and the bird changed direction and headed away from the dust and smoke. They needed to report their failure.. What a pain in the ass.

The explosions had been enough to knock Sakura down the side of the hill, along with dozens of loose rocks, which pelted her as she tumbled. She sustained a few scrapes on the way down, but the idea to cover herself with the cloak completely had indeed saved her from being badly burned.

Coughing from the dust and ash in the air, Sakura struggled to sit upright among the rocks. She couldn’t see much of anything - her eyes weren’t anything special, after all, so making out any sign of Itachi in the smoke cloud was impossible. One thing she was accutely aware of, though, was the way her head was positively THROBBING in pain from the explosions, which had been so loud it had ruptured her left eardrum, causing blood to dribble down the side of her face and drip from her chin to her coat. All she could hear was a shrill, painful ringing… but she knew she was lucky to be alive.

Wh.. what about Itachi, though?? Sasuke wouldn’t forgive her if her stupidity had gotten his brother killed!

Pushing her own pains and discomforts to the back of her skull, the teen staggered to her feet and looked around with wide, worried eyes, pushing her hood back to get a better view all around, but all she could see was smoke.

“Itachi!” She called, panic lacing her voice as she strained to keep herself in check.

paiyu paiyu
I am interested in a Naruto RP, however, I would like to nwar you beforehand that I am an irregular replier, so if you are looking for someone who can reply once a day, I'm not the ideal partner :-_-lines:
That aside, what m/m pairings are you willing to do? For me, I can play almost all male canon characters, so feel free to throw pairings at me.
Hope to hear from you soon! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back