• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Extinction

Emi agreed with most of his plan. There was only one down side though. Emi could only hold her shadow possession technique for so long and then add multiple people to the mix the time shortens. If she spent more then studying the shadow arts instead of medical ninjutsu should would be a lot better. Also if Kitsune and the Kiri nin start to pick them off. It won't work very well. I'll have to release the jutsu so I don't get hurt. Emi took another drink from her canteen when the male kiri nin started talking. She liked that they had a back up for an escape but only the user would be able to see through the mist. Unless one of the others has a kekkei genkai that lets them see anyway. Which honestly wouldn't surprise Emi is Kitsune did. He was from the Leaf and the Leaf village only had a select few kekkei genkai. Those being the Sharingan and Byagukan and there was only one sharingan user left on this planet and it wasn't Kitsune. Emi smirked at the realization he was most likely a byagukan user. That would be a useful technique.

Once the male kiri nin stopped talking she took this chance to butt in. "The set up seems solid and the plan sounds pretty good but you have to remember that the more shinobi I put under the shadow possession technique the less amount of time I can hold it. Also if you want to start picking them if it will be difficult for me as well considering the fact that I will have to let my shadow possession go before you attack them otherwise I get hurt in the process."

She glanced over at the famale kiri nin as she saw her giver her attention to the young rock ninja. Despite her automatic distrust in the female kiri name she had to agree she was curious as well to what kekkei genkai the girl could have and it would be useful to get a name. Emi wasn't going to pry along with the kiri nin though. She could tell the girl was still adjusting to them. After all she was the youngest and lowest ranking person here, she was probably nervous and Emi could understand that.

Shinado Hyuuga, "Kitsune"

Kitsune nodded silently after everyone's response. He knew the ins and outs so far, he was hoping these people would not only pick up on the weaknesses but also that they could assist him in finding alternatives. After all, they knew their abilities better than he likely ever would.

"Yes, Emi, you would have to release the jutsu before we attacked. And depending on how many there are, you may not be able to hold them for any reasonable amount of time. That was my biggest worry, I haven't seen you in combat so I can't assess your shadow ninjutsu's strength. That goes for everyone, you know your strengths better than I do. Don't hold yourself from speaking up if you believe a situation is out of your hands. If you withhold that information, it could be the end for all of us," he said sternly.

"Now Emi, we likely won't need to hold the opponents for very long for me and Oni to get in range. If possible, attempt to disarm our opponents so they don't have time to retaliate while me and Oni do what we can. However, if you think you're unable to do this, just speak up. Instead of attempting to thin the enemies' numbers, me and Oni will just get into position between the opponent and the lure, at that point you can release the jutsu and take position yourself." he suggested. The biggest variable in the plan so far was whether Emi could hold the opponents well enough. Kitsune turned to Kuro.

"As far as leaking the information, we don't have many options. As Kuro pointed out, there are black market options. We could have her make a clone to directly attack them, then have the clone retreat and lure them into the trap. That's likely our best two options. Though, the second one could give away our hand if the opponents manage to find out the lure is a clone. We'd also have to make a realistic attack that wouldn't make it obvious we're luring them. That's a difficult task against experienced shinobi," Kistune admitted.

"Also, Kuro, using the Hidden Mist jutsu can be as much of a hindrance as it can be of assistance. While it significantly reduces our enemies vision and coordination, it does the same for our own. Only those who can see through it would be able to maneuver through it with any sense of accuracy. You alone won't be able to get everyone out by yourself. We'll have to find a way to get everyone out accurately and safely," Kitsune said. He'd never seen the Hidden Mist Jutsu first hand, only through reports of other shinobi's experience of it. He didn't even know if his Byakugan would pierce through it. He wouldn't ask this point blank, however, as his identity as a Hyuuga was one thing Kitsune didn't want to let out. He'd rather not risk any of the non-Leaf shinobi knowing about his Kekkei Genkai.

He left the conversation open. At this point, he was relying on the others to determine their own ability and decide if there were any other situations they needed to plan for.

"Oh...Erm. My name's Mitsu." Taking a deep breath, the girl tried to think of how she should word everything else. She wanted to help out as much as she could, but didn't want to give away everything at once. The kunoichi at least wanted to have one or two moves under her sleeve just in case things went downhill. Naming off all of her jutsus was definitely not going to be a thing; but she had to at least give the others something to work with. Something to draw in enemies and to put a giant glowing arrow over her head.

Fiddling with the hem of her shirt, she shrank into herself a bit. "My Kekkei Genki allows me to control metal... And to basically create whatever I want and do almost whatever I want..." And the butterflies were starting to go crazy again. "I mean, of course there are limits to it. But, that's the general idea." Mitsu was kind of hoping that they could work with that information alone. If she had to name off all of her individual attacks, or close to all of them, then things weren't going to go so well. Not that she would completely refuse to, but in the long run it would most likely end in disaster.

"And, instead of using a clone, if we attack them, I'm fine with just acting as live bait. I mean, it would be more reliable than even a reinforced clone. Mine can only take two or three hits before disappearing, depending on the attack. So if the enemy manages to exceed that number, its not going to be good. Besides, if they catch up to me, it won't even take a second for me to make a replacement and slip away." The girl was thinking more on the realistic side. Her clones could use Steel Release, but if they did it would basically destroy the whole point of them being able to last longer than usual. The metal covering them would have to be used for offensive instead of defensive reasons, and might actually end up in more of a failure than her just risking getting captured. "But... that's just assuming that we go with the whole physical confrontation thing instead of just leaking information."

Last edited by a moderator:
With this light information she got from the other she would nod, she got what she wanted from the Mitsu so she wasn't gonna keep picking at her this time around.Though the comment of Emi holding the enemies, did that me she was from one of the leaf powerful family the how delightful indeed.She would lean a bit in her chair leaning forward h an let it settle back down correcting her seat so she could sit in it right. leaking intel would work some black market buyers would just take it and run with it, with that she knew,s he would scope out the room once more. She would casually adjust her mask she wonder if had used it enough to get the tactical effect from it, in the end she choose it had done its effect tapping the chin of the mask moving slowing to try removing it.

Before stopping she had thought of better than exposing her I.D to the others, those who needed to know had seen her and that should be enough. dropping her hands back down to her lap, She would nod at the tactical offers," Hrm so then I guess that all been settle everything, I vote for the information leak have Mitsu seeming to be heading somewhere. Us anbu could hide our present while perhaps Emi there goes with Mitsu so once they bite the lure, she can snare them and then Wolf, Kitsune, and myself will drop in nail whoever came to bite onto the lure naturally this first operation will be about capturing rather than killing them..".she would glance at the other,"I'll naturally act as intel cracker so I can help us set down after the right path". she would remark gazing at the other to at least see what their expression was.

After all it was a straight forward plan after all, this was her main point of being part of being part of this task force. She was to gather intel a break those they capture, carving up their minds like one would a pumpkin or melon of sorts.Though she wouldn't expression the side effect to the other namely more often than not she had a habit of breaking those who minds that resisted her she would cross her arms. She wonders if either of these younger ninjas had killed anyone, though it wasn't her moral call anymore since they signed up for it all.She would set this in the back of the mind if either of them freaked out too bad she reason she could at least soothe their mind for a bit.Though she couldn't lie even doing that she would've needed to fight the urge to steal mentally from either of them or the other if it ever calls for it ,the devious grin appearing at the thought of having access to any of the ninjas minds here she would've been delighted just for a minute in Kitsune head.

Kuro was watchful of each expression and minding to the silent observation as the others spoke. He noted Emi's mention concerning the plan and her ability to hold them without getting hurt herself, while also having limited time to hold many at once. He couldn't help but wonder of her ability and to what extent it could be used, not just its capability to possess anothers movements or rather restrict them. But as a whole, what could its potential be? He soon restrained the racing thoughts of multiple details and topics, concerns and prior mentions. The wolfs eye turning up from the table after a brief lowering of it, turning his attention to Kitsune and what he would respond with to both Emi and himself as well as the group entirely. He didn't quite support the idea of sending a clone of Mitsu or the real lure herself to garner attention and lead them away as Mitsu would soon add herself, It was the same reasons as Kitsune shared already as to why, it also posed a greater and less controlled risk for their young friend here. "It would be another considerable option for us.... And indeed one of the better available to us." He then paused and reached in his pouch for a small flask to drink from and quench his thirst. " but I would not favor it.... A clone could be discovered as such and the masking of our lure would be difficult against experienced shinobi. Both points you have made already, Kitsune." He responded and turned to Mitsu as she spoke and offered her willingness to fight them in person to start off instead of her clone. Using herself as live bait and force them to give chase to try capture her then allowing her to use clones at this point. "A risk further posed and one I wouldn't like to see. We would place your safety in further danger and less out of our control and yours." He offered his opinion and took one more drink before continuing. "You are already in postion of risk, being used as lure and bait for our shared enemy. But atleast with his plan it offers us more control and leading them into our trap on our terms and without risk of failing to mask our intentions."

He then turned to Oni, a smile came to his face at the mention of information gathering after the potential capture of those lured into the trap. "Hmm.... Yes Intel would be our first objective here. But if our hand is forced then little choice we shall have, though I am certain it will not come to that. Not if all goes to plan or least allowed to achieve our goal with little problems as possible." He glanced over to Oni after a brief closing of his eyes and quieting his thoughts once more. "The hunter nin.... They live up to their reputation. I wonder how many have suffered at Oni's hand or the hand of another among her rank?" He pondered while turning his attention back to the room as whole.

" To respond rather late in my sharing of opinions and conversing the overall course for us here. You are right Kitsune, my offered technique would indeed pose a risk for us as well as them. A double edged sword we could not afford to try." He began and gave a nod of his head. " My absence of further consideration of it before offering was a error and I should have been more considerate of the overall possibility of its presence upon the field for us all and not just the narrow view of its intended advantage and aid."

Kitsune waited for a small moment while his fellow shinobi began to respond. Mitsu seemed okay with either option, but Oni and Kuro seemed hesitant to use her as bait. Kitsune personally would rather not put anyone in danger, so the rhetorical vote was 3-1, so Kitsune had his answer.

"Okay, it seems the group consensus is using Mitsu as a lure isn't the preferred option. We'll only use that in case of emergencies," Kitsune agreed. So, tactics were on the table for now. More would likely be needed in the future, but that was the best they could do for now.

"So, now we must decide where our first target location will be," Kitsune informed the group, he had an idea but in the end it wasn't solely up to him, "As Oni and Kuro know, the Land of Water has suffered more from this group than anywhere else. I believe it would be best to start somewhere there, though I will leave the decision up to the group as a whole." He hoped the Kiri-nin wouldn't take this suggestion in bad light. It was honestly what Kitsune thought was their best option, but their interpretation was entirely dependent on whether they believed Kitsune harbored ill-intent against the Land of Water.

Emi had stayed rather quiet as they talked. She preferred to listen unless there was something she felt a need to voice her opinion about. At his point though everyone seemed to have had the same thoughts she did so she just stayed quiet, her eyes moving to watch who was ever talking. When Oni spoke she paid extra attention to her. Not being able to read facial expressions would always put a shinobi off guard but when Kitsune started speaking her attention went back to him. She agreed with him about looking in the land of water first. "From my experience I agree with you. It seems that there are surprisingly quiet a few of those with kekkei genkai in the Land of Water. It with it's past with kekkei genkai users it would be a good start." She would add no offense at the end of that for the kiri nin but she honestly didn't care about what they thought of her.

She wasn't upset that her offer to throw herself into danger got rejected. In fact, Mitsu was relieved that she probably wouldn't have to throw herself into a potential bloodbath. At least, not yet, anyways. Leaking information was definitely the safer route to go at the current moment. On the bright side, she would get her chance to get killed sometime later on in the mission.

Then there was the matter of where they were supposed to go. Mitsu was fine with heading to the Land of Water. She had never personally been there, but it appeared to be a reasonable option. Apparently they had been extremely against Kekkei Genki users at one point. So, it made sense to try to track down a group that was against said shinobi in a place that generally had the same ideals; or at least did at one point, anyways. The girl could imagine that one or two people still held a grudge. "It seems like a good place to start."

Her expression behind the mask would be a livid glare at the leaf ninjas, however, she would adjust her mask in thought.Though she would give a silent laugh, at the girl putting no offense didn't make anything better however the truth was the truth. Though the question she wonders if they could be permitted to lurk in the back of the Kirigakure usual backdrop, what could the uncover it would tease Oni that if they could do more damage than done by the 4th mizukage under the influence of a Madara Uchiha.She would lower her hand before she spoke,"This is fine, however, your own powers will be limited inside our village. seeing as were a ghost unit were not on the books, so if any of you is caught acting up or on the wrong side of the road you'll be jailed. And it can't be promised that you'll be allowed to leave, as stated our union is hidden up to the top of the powers.Do you really all have the stomach to risk so much, our home isn't as cozy as the Leaf nor the foreigner phobia is still at an all-time high and some not even involved may step in and try to bar our path. That being said Kitsune..was it ? are you willing to lead your fellow leaf kin into such a dangerous place? What about you Mitsu are you willing to enter the wolf den?, after all the Kirigakure hasn't forgotten the tragedy of yosuga pass. So naturally seeing a stone ninja with such gall to come strolling into the village would cause use some trouble. And wasn't the man influencing the 4th Mizukage from the leaf? sounds like espionage for all I know at least that the idea of some in the village so seeing a leaf ninja wouldn't warm anyone either. So if I must sum it up it would be more than a hostile working environment ,how about some were more neutral Kitsune. " She had a moment to keep her temper from flaring from such a foolhardy offer, go to the Kirigakure, she didn't trust anyone beside wolf in this room and she made this present by her comment.As she did, however, glance at Wolf for a moment wondering where he would side, after all since he was representative he could simply overrule her.But naturally she would have to accept his word as the one chosen by the Mei, she basically in a sense spoke through him.Though her glance was once more using the squinted eyes of her mask, as she watch Kitsune reaction to her own open revolt to his leadership. She wanted to see how he dealt with it while also seeing what she could get away with, a test how much pressure she could apply before he may snap.

Three men stumble into the Land of Hot Waters, one young, one middle aged, and one old; but they share the similarity of all being shinobi of the Land of Water and all are badly damaged. The young adult, barely over a teen, is covered in wounds that leave no scars or cuts, but damage is occuring within. His leg is destroyed beyond repair, luckily a bandage covers whatever could've done such an atrocity, and as such is leaning against the middle aged man. The eldest seems to only be battered and scraped, but still put to more combat then any man of his age should. They walk briskly through the village, intending to continue straight through the main square, but in front of the Task Force HQ all three were struck with kunai to ultimately cause them to let out agonizing yells of pain that could easily be heard from inside.

A few moments later, an annoying and cocky voice made their way across the village. "All clear the streets and watch from your doors and windows as a sacrifice is made." A man, standing only four feet tall would make his way out from shadows of the tree line. Arms out wide, he walked with a sway that conveyed his lofty attitude and a drunken lust of the power he might contain. From his arms dangled many headbands, all markings from the Land of Water. The small man had no muscle build to himself whatsoever, so little that you would think the many headbands would fall off. Thus he pretentiously made his way into the middle of the village, standing about a hundred yards away from the few shinobi that ignored his orders.

"The Land of Hot Water is now ours, and that means I'll be the first in this land to perform Nirida Ungoru's wishes, demands, desires, wants, goals, purposes..." And on and on he ranted, continuing the praise to his cult until eventually he came upon the word he was looking for, "...meetings, ceremonies, sacrifices... That's right, that's why I herded you here. Filth of this world, runts who rely on power other then your own. You disgust me, you disgust my friends, you disgust my god." The man looked at the men on the floor in front of him, wondering just how to destroy them. "The god would want me to show you my power before I end you, showing you what you could have been." With that the man's open arms that hung loosely out from his body were brought down.

Closing his hands together, the man formed the boar seal. Muscle spanned over the entirety of the assailant's body, giving the man a more athletic appeal. It was a small change, a small bulk appearing on his body with his command. A keen eye would note that his chakra flow was being overloaded with power from an outside source, and it was incrementally increasing; with the increase in chakra, the increase in his muscle mass. A man came from out of the local bar brandishing a sword, with no experience of battle and little power anyways; the growing man swatted him away with little effort and continued his steady pace to the three men. "No one else will stand in my way of the sacrifice! These are the last shinobi that fight against Nirida Ungoru in the Land of Water, and they will be punished as such!".

Shinado Hyuuga, “Kitsune”

Emi and Mitsu seemed to agree with Kitsune immediately. As he was turning to the Kiri-nin, Oni began to speak. As Kitsune expected, she was protesting his claims to go to the Land of Water, claiming it would be dangerous for the non-water ninja to enter without the promise of being able to leave.

“Are you saying I should avoid going to the Land of Water simply because your people are cautious of outsiders? If so, I can’t say I completely agree with you,” Kitsune started. He had the feeling Oni was bringing this up just to see if she could anger Kitsune, “No matter where we go, people aren’t going to know about us. We’re a ghost unit to everyone, not just the Land of Water,” Kitsune pointed out, “And, why, if we’re the ones chosen by our respective Kage, would we act up during a high-stakes mission? I see your point that while inside the Land of Water we might be seen as a threat, but the threat of this terrorist cell is bigger than my worry of the hostility of the people in the Land of Water.” Kitsune took a breath, looking around for a moment.

“Besides, we’re hunting down a group of people who are hostile anyway. No matter where we go, we’re going to run into hostility. Plus, the people we’re hunting specifically target Kekkei Genkai users, would it be far-fetched to believe many like-minded people would come from-“ Kitsune was cut off by the scream of agony from outside the door. His body didn’t even seem to accelerate, it just appeared next to his mask then appeared at the corner to the door, mask already fixed over his face.

Kitsune listened to the man’s monologue from the inside of the building. He was yelling for everyone to hear, so it wasn’t that difficult. It was obvious this man had a big motive, but at the mention of Nirida Ungoru, Kitsune confirmed he was part of the cell that he was supposed to be hunting. His head turned to the side.

“He’s the enemy. Thinkk of this as a test, our first battle as a team. Mitsu and Emi, get those three shinobi out of the open, Emi try to help them. Kuro, Oni, you two help me against the new arrival. We’re aiming to capture, not kill. Maim, don’t murder. Mitsu, once you help Emi get those three out of the open provide cover from a safe area, and keep an eye out for any other opponents to show up.”

Kuro was sitting relaxed and posture slouching a bit in his chair, a wandering gaze to each as they spoke. Mitsu and Emi appearing in agreement with Kitsune over beginning there mission in the Land of Water. A suggestion of which brought about mixed feelings in Kuro, a uncertain opinion still taking time to consider all the options and best moves before forming a more certain opinion of the idea. He turned to Oni hearing what she had to say and mentioning some valid points ones Kuro had thought of as well, but he also knew of the history between all the villages and any of them could provide similar dangers and hostility. He then listened to Kitsune counter Oni's point.... Indeed they were a ghost unit and each of them were hand picked by their respective kages for this very assignment, would they risk the mission? A tale of two sides both with valid points and ones Kuro had kept in mind before speaking at any point during this conversational topic.

He had thoughts of suggesting Kumogakure, a neutral location seeing as none of them came from kumogakure but ultimatlely that brought other risks at the same time. Kuro then was about speak when he heard the scream coming from outside cutting off Kitsune and preventing Kuro from sharing a thought of his opinion on the matter. He noticed Kitsune respond swiftly while Kuro followed suit grabbing his mask and putting it on while in he same motion quickly moving to the door, listening to the mans monologue and mention Nirida Ungoru. "And our enemy arrives at the door. Rather quick and convenient, wouldn't you say? Or inconvenient in some ways." Kuro spoke with a lowered tone and looked curious towards the three men who stood open and at the most risk.

He listened to Kitsune speak and give assignment to each of them. He gave a nod and traced his Kusarigama with one hand before resting the hand on the hilt and taking a grip. "Understood...." Kuro spoke and prepared himself for battle.

Emi wasn't surprised when Oni flat out disagreed with them. The points she was making weren't very good ones. No one knew about them and any place they would go into could be hostile towards them. From the way she was speaking, to Emi, it seemed like she was speaking down on them. Like she was greater than those around her. Granted she was a higher ranking ninja that Emi was but she was still a force to be reckoned with. Kitsune's response made Emi smirk. She was happy he was seemingly becoming the leader of this team.

Suddenly she heard a loud scream of someone who seemed to be in paid. Emi's first reaction was to stand up and head over to the door but before she knew it Kitsune was standing there. She quietly walked up behind him so she could at least try an see what was going on. She could definitely hear the man since he wanted everyone to be able to hear him. She could kind of see the three injured men. She backed a way from Kitsune when he started to speak. Emi wanted to speak up and say that she could just use her shadow possession and keep him still but she was probably going to be more useful helping the injured. She was the only here who could preform medical ninjutsu. Emi closed her eyes and concentrated her chakra to her feet. She as going to try and get the three men out of there as quick as possible. Opening her eyes again she nodded. "I'm ready to grab them once the man is distracted."

Mitsu narrowed her eyes a bit at Oni's words. She could see where the other was coming from, even though she didn't agree with any of it. Although, in a way, it felt like they were being poked at with a stick. Some things sounded like they were meant test them or something of the like. The girl wanted to point out some of the flaws in just the attack towards her alone. But, she kept her mouth shut. There wasn't any need for her to speak against it. Her arguing wasn't necessarily going to change anything. Kitsune had beat her to it, anyways. In fact, he pretty much beat everyone to it. Although, that last bit might've come close to going a bit too far. Not that it wasn't plausible, but it definitely wasn't something Mitsu would say out loud. Not to someone who she had just met, at least. A lifelong friend would've been a completely different issue entirely.

Then came the screaming. And the extremist monologue that instantly started getting on her nerves because of how ridiculous it was. Just because of that one little detail alone, the kunoichi was ready to beat some Nirida Ungoru members into the dirt. The fact that the guy was actually going to kill some people on top of it, only intensified the need to at least punch him in the face. Although, unfortunately, someone else would probably take that opportunity from her. Which, honestly, wasn't that bad of a thing. Besides, there would definitely be another chance.

Upon hearing what her job was, Mitsu nodded softly. There was definitely a chance that there were others around somewhere; probably watching from nearby. That, and saving the wounded was definitely one of the more important things. In her mind, at least. Keeping as many innocents alive as possible was definitely the ideal way to go.

Whenever the signal was given, she was ready to go.

She tilted her head from one side than another, as she listens to Kitsune he hadn't erupted nor had any of the members though she felt the obvious resentment. She figures she would stop poking them before one of them did snap or act out of pressure. Though this prodding had at least let Oni feel everyone was at least weren't instantly acceptable to any random intel or rumor being thrown around. Tapping her mask in though about what would be her next test for the group, but instead the screams outside their stead made her tilt her head toward it. Kitsune as if it was scripted had already stated his order to the squad, that at least was enough for Oni.

Bounding onto her feet slipping a summoning scroll from her left sleeve, hand .as there a dull puff of smoke as she held Fujin hand.Her personality shifted to more serious and calm rather than before,a s she ran to the supply table grab a number of classic smoke bombs and a flash tags and exploding ones . Before without racing out toward the door,"I'll go ahead an act as the sqaud Vanguard ,and give you youth a opening to escort the wounded out of the way !". Burst through the door past the wounded trio ,swining her right arm as she release the smoke bombs to land in around the attacker to block his vision. rushing toward the smoke like a than hooking a left ,reversing her grip to Fujin blunt end,t hat naturally would act more like a club and would break limbs or appendages .A decent weapon to capture with ,as the wind began to conjure around Fujin as Oni focus wind chakra into the blade.

Swinging the blade in an upward arc launching a vacuum blade with an upward air, so it would unleash a fairly strong gust of the wind that would lift the smokescreen and likely the man to launch him upward fifteen or so feet.Along with playing on the man vision being blocked so that the wind smashing into his side wouldn't allow him to brace for and attack. Leaving the man exposed to her next step as she hurled a flash bomb/tag at him,t o blind him while he was airborne.From there she left it up to the other to capitalize on the airborne enemy or at least blind foe. As she would have skidded move past the foe, to scale a nearby building she hadn't forgotten the risk of other enemies to have to enter the village with this loud one she would make sure to clear that first relying on her sensory skills.

As quickly as Kitsune gave the order, Oni jumped into action. Throwing a smoke bomb and running into it, the sounds of fighting were heard.

"Now!" Kitsune shouted. He was appreciative that Oni took the initiative, it made things easier for him. He darted into the smoke, quietly activating his byakugan as he did so. While running, he watched Oni send the opponent into the air. He did a short spin around Oni and propelled himself upwards towards the opponent. The chakra in this man's body was growing exponentially, it was truly unprecedented, Kitsune couldn't tell where the chakra was coming from, but he made a split decision.

Using his Gentle Fist technique, Kitsune struck the stunned opponent eight times. Then, Kitsune used his foot and hands to spin himself around the opponent mid-air. Once above the man, Kitsune reeled his hand back, "Eight Trigrams, Vacuum Palm!" and thrust his hand forward. Though the Vacuum Palm was usually used as a way to attack vitals from a distance, the technique was a good choice for what Kitsune had planned. The attack sent the man flying back towards the ground, hopefully Kuro or Oni would intercept his flying body. This process took a little under two seconds.

Kitsune couldn't tell where that chakra was coming from, but he was hoping the hits from his Gentle Fist would cause enough internal damage to at least temporarily disable his opponent. While in the air he couldn't pull off any mass-tenketsu-closing techniques. However, Kitsune wasn't even sure this chakra was coming from within the man's chakra network itself. Not too much longer and Kitsune would try to capture the opponent in a Water Prison, but for now he'd evaluate the efficiency of the squad.

From his postion Kuro watched every move his eyes were allowed, keeping tabs on each movement and strike... evaluating the series of steps and actions used against the foe. A process of thoughts and calculations proceeding through his mind in brief instances while deciding swiftly his own measures he would take in response and following up to Oni's and Kitsunes. Kuro then shot from the door and raced toward the falling body of the yet living target, keeping in mind what had been attempted and done by his two comrades, Kuro pulled his Kusarigama and swung its chain while preparing to perform his technique.

{{ Dance of the Wolf: Darkness calls Chain Melody}} Kuro then drew fang and made his seal and motion, the chain of his Kusarigama cloning into multiple chains as they swung about his person.... He raced forth keeping his movements swift and light and leaped toward the man who had been falling, aiming to intercept him and sent his chains firing from his Kusarigama to wrap around the foe, while Kuro appeared close to him and followed him toward ground, keeping the chains wrapped tight and held his Kusarigama to the neck of the opposing figure and kept Fang held defensively in preparation if others were near and about to close in. He stared toward the figure and held his Kusarigamas sickle to the neck, lightly pressed against the mans neck with little intention of killing him.... But if he attempted to move the sickles sharp blade would cause a nick and likely deter such attempts as Kuro kept his attempted restrictions and watched for signs of others, keeping his other hand free grasping Fang.

Emi watched as everyone went into action. First Oni, then Kitsune and then Kuro. She watched from the door, waiting till the man was fully distracted to make her move. Emi wasn't at all surprised when she saw Kitsuen use the gentle fist technique. It just confirmed what she was already thinking. Watching the gentle fist in action was a pretty cool experience for her. She wasn't on the battle field in the war and never really had the chance to work along side of a Hyuuga. It wasn't long before Kuro used his technique to trap the enemy. "I'm going to the youngest one first. When I saw him moving earlier it looked a lot worse than a broken leg. Ill need your help to physically move them. Now lets go!" She said to MIstu and ran out of the building.

when she reached the three shinobi she first went to the youngest one. From the outside he didn't look to be badly injured besides his leg but Emi could tell when someone had damage internally. Before she could move him she was going to have to deal with whatever was going on inside his body. She knelt down next to the man. He was most definitely conscious which surprised her greatly. There was panic in his eyes. "Don't worry, I am here to help you." She said to him in a soothing voice. The man was on his stomach with the kunai sticking out out his back. Emi lifted up her right hand it started to glow with a gentle green light. She did a quick scan along his back to make sure it was ok to take the kunai out without damaging his body more. Normally she would heal the would as she took whatever caused it out but they didn't have time for that. "This is going to hurt but only for a moment." The man did a subtle nod and placed her once glowing hand on his back and then pulledd the kunai out with the other. She quickly sent healing chakra through the wound and she visibly saw the man relax.

Next, with as much help as the man could give, she carefull turned him over on his back and dealt with the internal bleeding. Bother hand hands were glowing at this point and she closed her eyes in concentration. She was putting a lot of trust in the people that were fighting right now and she hoped that the would be able to hold him off till she was able to move him. Once she stopped most of the internal bleeding, which didn't take but a few moments. "OK now lets get going." She said and lifted the man's body enough to get one of his arms around her neck and she waited for Mitsu to do the same on the other side. Glancing over at the other two shinobi she was going to assume they would be safe to move without worrying about injuries.

The first thing that Mitsu did, before running after Emi, was perform a quick little jutsu. Making the appropriate hand signs, the girl created a thin layer of metal armor over her skin. The armor stopped at the base of her neck, but covered everything below. It probably wasn't necessary for her to defend herself so early, but there was always a possibility that someone else could try to attack them. And, on the off chance that she didn't notice the attack until it was too late, then at least the precaution would keep her alive.

She followed Emi's lead, and stood watch while she did a bit of quick healing. The girl noted how beat up the three men shinobi looked; especially the youngest. It honestly freaked her out a bit, to see these guys so defeated. And at the hands of a tiny, annoying, extremist spewing weirdo like the man that her teammates were fighting currently. No other opponents showed up; which was either a really good or really bad thing. The others seemed to be carrying out their jobs alright, and no complications had arose yet.

Once the healing nin was finished with her task, the kunoichi helped out. She draped the man's other arm around her own shoulders, and aided with supporting him. With the weight more or less distributed between them, the task of carrying him to a safer place would be a lot easier.

The man didn't stop when he saw Shinobi's eyes peeking through the headquarters doors, nor when one was hold enough to throw smoke bombs his way. The smoke clouded his vision, but was immediately cleared from the upward gust of wind that knocked both the smoke, and him, off the ground. "You defiliant scum! You will perish next!" The man seemed unphased with the attack, even after the tags began to explode around him. "I will break you with my bare hands! I will destroy..."

Cut short by the fast paced attacks assaulting his chakra points; precise, proficient, and powerful. Even through this, the man began to smile. "A Gentle Fist user! My luck! How the Lord will be pleased! I'll even bring him your eyes as a present!!" The man recovered quickly from the attacks, opening his eyes and reaching his now bulging arms towards the Byakugan just in time to see the Vacuum Palm force him towards the ground.

And his last assailant was quiet and quick, immediately covering his body in chains. The chains, blade, and intimidating man, none of these elements scared him in the slightest. But the idea of being chained up for the enemy to question did. With the overwhelming amount of chakra being sent to him, now confirmed as both an outside and inside source; the gentle fist technique only took away a small inside portion of it, the man used his bulging mass of muscle that had completely covered his body to writhe and squirm. "I won't be taken down so easy! Feel my power!" Again his scream, the blade cutting him with each movement not bothering him.

It was useless, but the man looked up as if he remembered something. With the remainder of his chakra housed inside, the man managed to push away the chains just enough to meet his hands to form a boat seal once again. "The Lord will come if I call him! Any time we need help, are overwhelmed, or capture, he always helps his followers! Die!" And it was at this time that the man's chakra system was overflowed, visibly ripping his veins, muscles, and organs to shreads. From utmost confidence in reinforcements of some kind, his eyes went to a look of pure betrayal. "But Ten-Lord, why?" His last words before his body turned to stone and the chains around him crushed him to pieces.

@Shadowborn Omen @Ch3rryBlossom28 @Aridis @Saru @Kinzu Hekmatyar @Phantom King

@Bunny @Azami

Oni had mixed feelings, to be honest, there enemy at least this one didn't seem phased remotely by the attack of the trio. She had gotten off the building to stalk toward the pile of rubble that had just been a person, she had noted his final boat seal tapping the side of her mask in a moment of thought.These people were going to be a pain to deal with, no only with their own chakra they also have access to an outside source. If they hadn't had the drop on the man things could've changed for the worst, they may have turn into the other three wounded ninja.An expression of concern mixed with a bit of frustration, though she didn't voice it she glance first at the wolf for a moment then snap her attention back to Kitsune.

Mentally she blessed the deceased man , who would've thought a Hyuuga would be sent out here to help them. There skill with their gentle fist wasn't anything to laugh ath honestly,than glance at the younger ninja they seem ok for the most part that gave her a overall wave of reilief that no one was hurt. She glance back at Kitsune a bit more composed now,"I..see that we can atleast work together,whats now then? can you track this man extra source of chakra ?". she asked shouldering Fujin blunt end on her shoulder adjusting her weight to her right side .Though she was still wondering about the man commment about help from his lord only to be killed by the same man,this gave her the natural impression that this lord had no issue with abandoning their so call supporters.

Reouku Yamara

Village of Hot Water

The wind was blowing towards him sending his scent upwards and away from those down below in the village. He enjoyed his vantage point as he sat directly on top of the entrance to the village, or would it be an exit? It depends on ones own point of view, though Reouku was more interested in who was coming. It wasn't long until his curiosity was teased as those who showed up were masked and entered the building rather swiftly in case they were in fact being followed. Being cautious is both a good and a bad trait, good because they are aware and trying to figure if those are tracking them. Though the case normally goes to show they're so focused on this one thing they don't see anything else until it slaps them in the face, as they were in fact being watched. By the Sleeping Dragon himself curious of why he was sent here and who he was going to work with. As he went to move to enter finally sure there was nobody else to come, a slim man stretched his way out of the forest speaking nonsense and shouting who-hah for whatever reason it was Reouku didn't care. That was until he saw the man begin to swell up and gain in size and power.

The next thing he saw was a well placed attack from his soon to be 'team', initiated by a wind release and if his eyes didn't deceive him a gentle fist technique.

"What joy.."

There was a flurry of silver and glancing of light then the man seemed to be bound up by the Black Wolves' chain holding him immobile for either a final strike or preparing him for interrogation. Considering what he had just witnessed there was no way the man would be out of tricks so easily. There was a single hand causing him to expand some more, just as he began showing signs of popping he was turned to stone and shattered by the chains binding him. What a disappointing ending. Reouku continued to stay upon his perch watching how things would unfold afterwards.

(Short due to short time)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back