• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Brave New World

i could hardly remember anything, and also my mom's been demanding i go get ready for bed so short post is short and also

short

Ghost said:
"To bad we can't leave Tetsuun tied up, huh?" she joked as she cut, quiet enough that the shorty couldn't hear.

too bad too cause some kinky shit's going down here amirite

oh my, katsuro....

Last edited by a moderator:
*Blow dust off of thread*

Been far too long since anything's been posted here...

I'm going to be trying to get this roleplay kick started again. Anyone still interested in joining me?

Gilzar said:

I'm going to be trying to get this roleplay kick started again. Anyone still interested in joining me?
I feel real bad about my team breaking down, but I'm willing for another go. I just have to warn that life hasn't been polite to my schedule as of late, which is why I didn't rejoin.

[QUOTE="Pariah Stark]Ehh, I could. Maybe. I run my own Naruto roleplay now and I never even got into this one.

[/QUOTE]
You don't have to if you don't want to, I know the tediousness of running a roleplay, especially if you want to keep it as close to canon as possible.

Gilzar said:
as close to canon as possible.
I rewrite parts of canon. It's not really that it's tedious, honestly, it's just jumping into the mindframes of such similar universes. I did like Talon, though. If you can get this running, I'll probably hop on board just to play him. I hate knowing he's going to waste.

I dunno about a restart. I've decided not to join any rps for a while because I've had very little motivation for months and months- writing rp posts is pretty hard to do when I'm not in the right frame of mind, and I wouldn't want to slow anything to a standstill waiting for muse to right a half-decent post with. Doing mod stuff and occasionally posting in the discussion forums are kind of all I have energy left for right now. Especially with homework.

But good luck! This is/was a really fun roleplay! :D

I'd still love to talk to you guys, though. <3 On discord or pm.

Ghost said:
I dunno about a restart. I've decided not to join any rps for a while because I've had very little motivation for months and months- writing rp posts is pretty hard to do when I'm not in the right frame of mind, and I wouldn't want to slow anything to a standstill waiting for muse to right a half-decent post with. Doing mod stuff and occasionally posting in the discussion forums are kind of all I have energy left for right now. Especially with homework.
But good luck! This is/was a really fun roleplay! :D

I'd still love to talk to you guys, though. <3 On discord or pm.
I know the feeling of not being motivated to roleplay, I'm just kind of starting to come out of my yearly 'phase' as I call it where I have to get away from the keyboard for a few months.

Still though, it was fun having you aboard ghost! It was great getting to know you, and I'll be sure to PM your or discord you!

Yeah, I dunno. Before I changed my username on here, which was like... a bit over a year ago, I went through a non-rping phase like this too. Idk how long it lasted, I could probably figure it out from my join date (but I'm too lazy). Finding a rp site was really hard before I remembered this one.

So hopefully this is just... a cycle that happens. And goes away soon. xD

Well, I really do want to bring this roleplay back though.

There's a TON of things I wanted to do with it, and unfortunately I never got to see them put fourth into action.

Perhaps it was how slow the plot was moving. Perhaps it was a loss of my personal interest as well as others. Or perhaps it was both or all of them.

I don't know, but regardless I'm still going to try and clean this up so that it may be used again.

Gilzar said:
Well, I really do want to bring this roleplay back though.
There's a TON of things I wanted to do with it, and unfortunately I never got to see them put fourth into action.

Perhaps it was how slow the plot was moving. Perhaps it was a loss of my personal interest as well as others. Or perhaps it was both or all of them.

I don't know, but regardless I'm still going to try and clean this up so that it may be used again.
It's just a hunch, but I think it would have been better to have a IC tab for each squad, or something of the sort. While I was still in it got a bit hard to find other's posts, and the way the alert system works didn't help me, personally, either. I would love to see this brought back though, and I'll help where it's needed Gil ^.^

I think the only other problem might have been ooc team collaboration, such as ideas and information. I felt really distraught when I couldn't keep up with everyone's intentions in my team as the person who was trying to keep things together, and my inexperience did no help at the time.

@Gilzar

I would like to start it back up again like That Guy over there said, our OOC team collaboration would have to be a lot more on point. My free time has also been expanded greatly compared to previously.

Gilzar said:

I can't as I'm extreamly busy this time of year however I know a little someone who might be @NekoChanBo

Bills352 said:
I can't as I'm extreamly busy this time of year however I know a little someone who might be @NekoChanBo
That better not have been a short joke I see in there...we are going to have words mister.

Anyhow yeah if you do ever get this (re)started up be sure to let me know.

Also isn't bills just a babe remembering little ol me like that. (Before you ask no WE ARE NOT LIKE THAT!)

Okay guys, I have a final announcement to make on this roleplay.

I'm sure it's of no shock when I say this to you all: But this roleplay is dead. I've had a lot of time to personally reflect upon it as both a player and GM, and have come to many conclusions upon just why it died. As much as you probably would (Or wouldn't) like me to list them, I'm not going to go into every single detail. Instead I'm just going to post the main ones, which might not be something that you all agree with but please keep an open mind.

The main problem is that this roleplay simply too big for me. Some of you may not agree with this so let me explain: Unlike most roleplays I do, this one became relatively popular very quickly...In fact, there was a period of time where we were getting new players weekly. Now, I'm used to things starting much slower than that, so I was delightfully caught off guard at the time. To add onto this, I just didn't have the proper GM system set up for it. So we had lots of flip-flopping of characters and players, and it wasn't long before things became what I call a mess of old posts from players no longer here, and a cluster of CS's from people no longer active that in spite of informing me they would, never did. By no means am I pointing fingers at anyone, nor am I indirectly throwing someone under the bus, I'm just stating my points. Even right now this roleplay is still what I would consider large in size, but most of its players have been inactive from rpnation for months. Unfortunately these inactive players aren't easy to move past plot wise.

Aside from that though, I just really can't keep up with the numbers anymore and can't move past this messy, disorganized feeling that I get when viewing this thread. This is a personal thing for me and there are many reasons that I haven't listed because I don't want to drag this message on any longer than I have to. So alas, here it is: This roleplay is shutting down. It wasn't easy for me to make this decision as I consider this to be my most successful roleplay. Ever. However I'm not going to drag this on any longer due to everything I just stated.

Now I have one more thing to add, and this is where some of you may be offended. Before I start, I do apologize. I said before that this is my most successful roleplay, and I meant it. That's why apart of this rp will be breaking off into a separate, private roleplay which will be on a different thread, which certain individuals whom I came to know best were informed and invited to via private conversation. For anyone who wasn't messaged there are a couple of reasons. Either you were, at this point, inactive for a large period of time on rpnation itself, or I just didn't really get to know you well enough to trust you, nothing personal I assure you! I really do apologize if I've offended, as I'm sure I've inconvenienced some of you because I shouldn't have dragged this decision on. If you have any questions or comments you may ask them, but I ask that you please remain civil if you are upset.

Thank you all for roleplaying here, and I wish you all luck in your future roleplay adventures!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back