• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Blood War [IC]

Characters
Here

Toshi was genuinely surprised when the blue haired boy violently shoved him away with a shout of “Don’t touch me!” The reaction seemed excessive and more than a little out of left field considering that it had been meant as nothing but a friendly gesture. But, then, as Who stammered an apology and began reassembling his metal, Toshi actually stopped to think for a change.

Toshi knew that he could be impulsive. A deep thinker he was not. He rather frequently made snap decisions, doing things on the spur of the moment because they sounded like the most interesting choice or simply the easiest. It made him an unpredictable opponent in a fight, but it wasn’t always conducive to dealing with people. However, when he actually bothered to put his brain to use he could be remarkably perceptive, and there was a lot of common sense in that thick skull when he slowed down for a minute or two.

As he caught his balance he glimpsed a look of something on Who’s face that he made him hesitate and rethink what he was doing. He had thought that Who was just unsure of himself and needed some encouragement. Even people with amazing powers like his could fail to see their own worth or be uncertain about just what they could do. What Toshi saw was genuine fear, though, a fear that he recognized from growing up in the temple.

That hunched in posture, the way Who’s eye’s constantly darted about- hyper vigilant -the way he jumped at every little thing, the way he reacted when Toshi had touched him; it all spoke of one thing to Toshi. Who had been abused, and badly. Toshi didn’t know the story but too many episodes of dealing with runaway women and children that had come to the temple in search of sanctuary from spouses or parents or whatever had trained Toshi to recognize the effects when he saw it.

As Toshi watched, Who collected his things and himself and floated over to Where Toshi was standing. “G… Get on”, he said, gesturing at one of the plates that he had kept out to apparently use to give Toshi a ride. That was really thoughtful of him, and Toshi gave him a smile, although he didn’t take the offer. “Thanks a lot, but I’d rather walk”, he said as he wiggled his toes in the dirt. “I can’t feel what might be trying to sneak up on us if I’m not on the ground.”

He smiled again, hoping that the other boy would understand. “Two things before we do this. First, I’m sorry about touching you without permission.” He rubbed the back of his head, embarrassed by his own behavior. “That… I was just being friendly, but it wasn’t right and I know it. Sorry. It won’t happen again, I promise.” He hesitated as he thought about the best way to put things. He could tell that Who was genuinely scared of going into the woods and he didn’t want to accidentally insult Who with by sounding like he was calling his new team mate calling him a coward or whatever. That wasn’t his intent at all. Carefully considering his words before just blurting them out wasn’t Toshi’s forte, though, so he had to put extra care into how he framed his words as he said, “And, second… Let’s not do this. I was being stupidly impulsive like I usually am when I suggested we go into the forest. I mean I still wouldn’t mind doing it. It sounds like a lark. But, I can tell that you really don’t like the idea and you’re just going along with it because, I don't know... You’re trying to keep me from getting hurt by doing something stupid, maybe? I don’t want you risking yourself over my stupid idea, so let’s just call it off and go get some lunch or something.”

Last edited:
There's a weight in my chest,
Dear God,
I'm so Depressed.
I'm not crying,
No, I'm screaming.
I'm so stressed,
I'm sorry Lord,
But I must confess:
That even though
I tell you all my Sins,
This cycle Never Ends.
I wake up,
As though I never went to sleep.
Sweet Jesus,
Even as I weep,
For all the promises I can't keep.
There are Demons,
That plague my dreams.
Even worse are the demons,
That hide as humans.
I'm at the edge of my sanity,
No light, no hope,
I am loosing my humanity.
I'm just a beast,
Hiding under a smile.
My misery is my feast.
This monster is killing,
The once sweet boy,
That was living.
That once sweet Boy that I used to be.
Sweet Mother Mary,
Please end my suffering,
I cannot win.
There is nothing,
That can save me
From myself.
I walk this earth,
No this Hell.
Hoping They can see,
This monster that lives within me.
Is it wrong,
That as I plan to end their life,
I'm hoping God will understand,
My Sacrifice?
Is it wrong that I'm still praying,
For help,
For a saviour,
For eternal peace,
For Heaven at least.

A tick began forming as the word ‘old’ began a repeat in his mind.
‘O-old?? I’m not old...I’m only 22! The little shit...’
The urge to leave him trapped in a Genjutsu overnight was tempting, yet should not be acted upon...right? Hide cast a narrowed eyed scowl at Jun before flipping him off with both fingers repeatedly and then snapped his fingers into a body flicker. While still partially upset over the ‘Old’ issue, he still had shit to do. One of which was figure out the problem that was one of his students. Hide hated extra work....but he hated not knowing what the fuck was going on even more. So to Airi-Chan! She had Lightning natured Chakra, so she could help him~ or hopefully do most of the work for him...
Hide Homed in on Airi-Chan’s chakra easily, it being almost as familiar to him as his own. Briefly he had to ignore the other familiar chakra signature of Jira, feeling it flux and wave cheerily at him. Pouting, Hide ignores the urge to slack off, appearing abruptly ‘out of thin air’ in front of Airi, arms out wide for a cheerful hug, picking up on the agitated and chaotic feel of her chakra and giving himself a buffer of chakra over his skin. Just enough to not seriously wound him.
Still, he would get hit. And he would get hurt.

just a little physical pain to take the mental pain away.’
“Airi-Chan~ “
Beleth Beleth
(Mentions): TheMADQ TheMADQ Mirgris Mirgris

Last edited:

Red fluids covered the ground, a scene of horrifying carnage. The foe had been a wily one, tenacious, cunning and fierce. It had resisted with all of its might, struggling to the very end.

But, ultimately it had failed.

Faced with a superior opponent, the foe had fallen, bits and pieces scattered across the ground.

Bing gave an indelicate burp, her belly swollen and round from gorging on an entire strawberry. It had been a mighty struggle, but she had somehow managed to eat the entire thing, her rapaciousness unstoppable as she devoured bite after bite after bite. Now she rested, looking around lazily as she digested her conquest.

Then she spied it, that hint of red that might spell her doom...

A second strawberry.

Girding her loins the tiny warrior waded into battle once more, as unrelenting as her foe was delicious.

Last edited:
Kimidori Kaguya & Kimidori Clone
Location: Konoha ---- Interaction(s): @Left Out (Amaimon), TheMADQ TheMADQ (Who), Darth Bambi Darth Bambi (Toshi)

Kimidori made sure to listen in as she left the two male Genin behind, catching on to Toshi's blurting about entering the Forest of Death. Normally, she wouldn't care, but Who seemed to fall to the peer pressure and lift them in, and so Kimidori silently sent Yuriko off, several rabbits from around the area slowly sneaking out and forming into a clone of Kimidori. The clone formed out of sight of the two Genin, remaining out of their sight and waiting on them to enter. Though, Toshi had decided against the idea. "No fun," Kimidori thought, deciding that this wasn't good enough. She was happy that Toshi wasn't as self-centered as he initially seemed, but even so, the guy had said that he was going into the forest. It would be like giving someone a barf bag with a hole in the bottom; there's no point in giving it if it's not usable, just like there's no point in strong-wording your way into a forest if you don't actually go in.

That's when Kimidori got a brilliant idea; she'd show them the Forest. Her opinion of Toshi had improved a little bit though, so she wouldn't be super harsh about it. No, she would show them the forest to help them out, and it wouldn't in any way be used as a means of fear; rather, it would be a way to show them what they have to prepare for as Genin. Whilst still out of their view, the clone transformed into a Genin whom had been a part of her class, and was out on a mission at current time. His name was Zeke, and he was the third best of her Academy's class, and was an Earth Release user, like her. He was probably the only student of her class that she actually interacted with without wanting to punch in the face, so she found it fine to use him for a positive thing. Not to mention he was a Genin still, so this would also make a little bit of sense given the way she was approaching it.

Kimidori Kaguya
Location: Konoha Hot Springs ---- Interaction(s): @Left Out (Amaimon)

Kimidori and Amaimon had arrived at the hot springs, and Kimidori immediately started relaxing, enjoying the hot water. Fortunately she'd been right in that nobody was there, as it made things a whole lot easier for her. Turning to Amaimon, Kimidori had likely the most approachable and relaxed expression she'd ever have around the Genin. "So I already know a little bit about the Hanabusa clan. From what I know about the clan, and the way you've been interacting with the team, I think I've got a little bit of an understanding on your situation. It's a pretty stupid situation for people to put you in, if you ask me. Being called a freak by people that don't even know you, and looked down on by people that probably aren't even strong enough to be above you, figuratively and literally speaking. Let me just say that I know that feeling pretty well, and I want to help you get stronger."

Kimidori stretched for a moment, cracking every naturally-crackable bone in her body while doing so. "After all..." Kimidori began, her bones starting to crack and pop on their own for a moment, before her right shoulder was pierced form the inside-out by three bone-made spikes. "... I'm a 'freak' as well." Kimidori let her bones just stay out for a while, enjoying the feeling of having bones outside of her body once more. It was an odd, satisfying feeling, having her bones moving. Otherwise, they felt kind of stiff, like even the bones that normally didn't move were supposed to move, such as her ribs. "There's quite a story behind how I came to be a part of this village, but that's for a later time. Right now, I'd like to know a little bit about you. I want to understand you, so I can try and help you get stronger. Maybe keep you from ending up like me; a failure."

Zeke (Kimidori Clone)
Location: Forest of Death ---- Interaction(s): TheMADQ TheMADQ (Who), Darth Bambi Darth Bambi (Toshi)

Zeke walked up to the gate of the Forest of Death, a rusty Katana sheathed on his back. He looked around briefly in confusion. "Heeey, Shiro, Sara, where are you?" Zeke called out. "Don't tell me they ditched out again... I can't train in the forest alone. Sensei even told us to train together in the forest for the upcoming Chunin Exam..." Zeke then took notice of Toshi and Who, jogging over to them. "Hey, are you two training in the Forest of Death as well? Y'know, for the Chunin Exam? I was told we might be fighting our way through the forest during the exam, so my team and I have been practicing going as far as we can through it. My team seems to be no-showing today though, so think you two can help me with it? Pleeeease? I promise, if it gets to be more trouble than it's worth, we'll leave right away!"

Kana Amai
Location: Konoha Southern Training Field ---- Interaction(s): BeyondDandy BeyondDandy (Rinne)

"Good luck~" Kana said to her teammate Yota, a friendly smile on her face. She knew the boy had rudely stolen a pastry from her before she'd offered and without asking, but he was still going to be her teammate, and honestly, she wanted to be friends with him. More friends, more fun, right? Well, first though, they'd be opponents in a competition for a Kunai. In fact, Kana got a wonderful idea in her mind. Looking over at Yota, she gave a bright smile. "Actually... If you let me get the Kunai, I'll give you a box of pastries and forgive you for earlier," Kana said with a very innocent and sweet tone, giving the brightest of smiles. While it was kind of a dirty trick, Kana really didn't want to have to fight her own teammate head-on on their first day. She felt that no matter what the outcome of that fight, someone would get hurt emotionally, whether that be Yota or herself. Teammate versus teammate on the first day, before they could even figure out for themselves where they were at compared to each other, would just make defeat a horrible feeling.

Kana did, however, prepare for a proper bout should Yota refuse the offer. She knew that she wasn't a skilled Kunoichi by any means, and that Yota likely had skills she was far unaware of. If Yota did want this competition, she'd give it her all, because doing any less would be an insult, to both Yota and to herself, regardless which of them won the bout. She channeled Chakra over her hands and arms, forming an invisible layer of Crystal Armor, in hopes of enhancing her physical capabilities greatly enough to beat Yota in up-close combat should they start to fight. She also positioned herself such that she was ready to switch gears from friendly to fighting, though did what little she could to try and remain in a friendly posture.

Shinobu Kyoki
Location: Konoha ---- Interaction(s): Beleth Beleth (Jun'ichi), Mirgris Mirgris (Kichiga), Witty Wild Witty Wild (Hideo)

Their instructor was certainly... interesting. Shinobu was just silent whilst spoken to. He was right, she didn't inform her teammates that it was Genjutsu. She should've acted in some way or another, even if it was likely impossible for her to do anything about it. She didn't know what to do though, and she knew she was just useless because of it. That's right, she was useless. She didn't know how to talk to people, she didn't know how to dispel high-level Genjutsu, and she didn't have any skills whatsoever to protect her teammates. So she just stood there, mask on her face, hiding the saddened expression on her face. The only thing she could do was just wait for either someone to teach her what to do, or for herself to just die due to her incompetence.

At the very least though, Shinobu decided she should show her teammates something that she could do. It wasn't useful in any way for her to do, and if there were uses, she couldn't think of any, but maybe her teammates could. Shinobu approached Jun'Ichi, standing atop the Genin's shadow, and poked them shyly to try and get their attention. Once she'd gotten their attention, she put her hands together in the Rat seal, channeling Chakra through her body. Soon after, she begun sinking into Jun'Ichi's shadow, disappearing entirely in just a few seconds. During the last seconds of her being visible, most all of Shinobu's Chakra slipped out of her and disappeared, something that Hide or anyone else that could Sense any amount of Chakra would be able to notice if they focused enough on Shinobu. From there onward, all signs of Shinobu's existence were gone, and she had slipped into her pseudo-trance state, only minimally aware of what resided outside of Jun's shadow.

Last edited:
Airi Kimiko

"Refraction Prism!"

“Airi-Chan~ “

Two voices overlapped one another. One younger than the other, the second voice sending a shrilling chill down Airi’s spine. Dammit not now...she thought quietly to herself. Hide’s presence was always welcomed … when they were alone but never out in public. She was far from ashamed of him; in actuality, he was her best and closest friend! But their common interest … they riled the other up. His energy, something about it, made her lose a little bit of restraint from sacrificing the nearest person to her dark lord.

Now she was blind. She was agitated by her best friend and blind from Tenshi’s attack, covering her lightened eyes with the edge of her hand. Hide’s silhouette overshadowed her female student. Arms extended out in the jonin’s direction, causing her to skid back a bit with a grunt.

Airi’s katana made contact with something firm but soft. The sound of paper flitting in the air could be heard, her eyes straining to lock onto something, anything to recover from the jutsu. Sure it was casted by a genin but something like that aimed for the eyes. And eyes were seeing orbs, a very fragile organ to aim for. The teacher would have to give her compliments to Tenshi later once everything had been sorted out.

Her chest swelled with pent up energy, lack of vision revealing that her weapon had made contact with her colleague’s chakra buffed shoulder.

Shit.

The sound of flesh cutting … brought a sense of relief to Airi. It’s been so long. Actually, it’s been never but her brother had always adored the way human flesh tore so easily. Whimsically realistic music. It was addicting to hear. A part of her wanted more.

It took her a few minutes to realize her katana had been pressing into his shoulder more, possibly drawing blood.

Biting her tongue, Airi skidded back, corner of her eyes welding with tears from the most recent attack on her student’s part. She had to get ahold of herself.

But the blood.

The sight of blood was too great. How it slowly oozed out of his shoulder with a single swing.

She was now tasting blood, the jonin’s tongue locked behind and between her teeth with the amount she had been holding back. Was her suppressed desire this monumental? Airi owed Hide an apology. But first the smell and sight of blood had to go had she wanted to heal him efficiently.

“Tenshi, just give me a moment, okay? We’ve hit a slight interference.” Airi had her head turned away from the scene at this moment, nostrils flared as she tried to recover from the incident. “Hide, I’m really sorry, you caught me by surprise! I didn’t think …” If lying had a taste it would be bitter and heavy. At least, that’s how it felt to her. It was an odd sensation. She knew she wasn’t but a part of her screamed otherwise. That part of her demanded to rush in and finish both of them off. She had the capability to due so, it assured her.

A single deep breath and she made her way toward her fellow teacher, the katana retracting back into the pouch on her side, preparing the hand signals for mystical palm technique, the other hand reaching out toward his injured shoulder to stabilize. “I thought I told you not to come visit me during work, Hide,” she murmured underbreath. Airi’s medical hand neared the wound, seeking to close up the cut. Though the chakra might have blocked off most of the injury it still wasn’t right to just leave him out in the open like that. “I have students to teach and I’m sure you do too.”

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse @WittyWild

------------------------------------------------

Itsuki (NPC)

Forest of Death. What a sad name for a child’s play area.

Itsuki had been roaming about the forbidden plantation for over 3 and a half hours, hoping to reconnect with Konoha’s ...hidden beauty. Feet kicking the ground in a rather bored manner, he had been granted orders to not do anything … to reckless. Something about wanting to preserve the genins’ and chunins’ sanity before interacting with them.

Interacting, more like grooming, the individual scoffed as he continued. His fingers skimmed the tree trunks, tips flittering, taking in the abrasive nature of the massive giant.

Crunch …. Crick … snap …

Itsuki paused. Someone had been roaming about nearby. The noises came in pairs … consistently. Had this newcomer roamed out alone? He took to a nearby tree, cloaking himself with the dark leaves that drooped downward.

Kids. No, kid. There had been a child out on his lonesome.

And so close to the forest of death too!

Was he aware of the dangers? Of the name? Where was his sensei?

Itsuki’s eyes slid over toward the white haired individual and the blonde. They had been conversing but no signs of an adult. He lowered his head with a slight sigh of indignity toward himself.

This looked awfully bad but orders were orders~

He would have to somehow gain the attention of the blue haired boy without attracting any other attention.

But how?

Lowering himself on the branch, Itsuki pushed some of the leaves aside, only enough for someone in his target’s line of sight to be able to pinpoint. After a few threads of ninja wire around the loop of the kunai, the individual tossed the metallic weapon out and over the gates like some sort of fishing line, the string casting out in the palm of his hand.

Maybe, just maybe he could snag the young boy’s curiosity. Anything else would just have to follow after.

Curiosity may kill the cat but that most certainly doesn’t stop from provoking the feline’s natural interest.

TheMADQ TheMADQ

Ren somehow changed into a cheering outfit and started a chant. This guy was really weird and it almost seemed comical.
Somebody else had entered the fight and got stabbed accidentally.Tenshi felt bad for using that jutsu at this moment. But she couldn't have known
Airi seemed to panic for a moment and that worried Tenshi.
It appeared to be another jounin. What was going on?
"Um Airi what's going on?"
Darth Bambi Darth Bambi Beleth Beleth

Who Tetsunori, Location: In Front of the Forest of Death Tags: Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe Beleth Beleth
Who was just about ready to enter the Forest of Death, but at the last minuet Toshi backed out. It was very obvious that he was miserably relieved, his whole body just relaxed.He actually thought for a moment that he could just end the day and go to bed. But it wasn't long lived because just as soon as he felt any relief he heard the voice of one of his old classmates. Who is quiet hoping that Toshi would take care of it, that he might explain the situation. Who slowly started to float away, trying as hard as he could to just get out of this situation without drawing attention to himself. Who nearly jumped out of his skin when the kunai landed near him, he placed his hand over his heart and hand to calm his breathing once more. Who looked in-between the Kunai attached to some wire and Zeke. He sighed deeply already regretting his decision to say anything.

He pulled two fingers upwards and the Kunai floated off the ground, he gritted his teeth and forced himself to say something. "Um....Umm Zeke.....Yeah I think maybe one of your teammates is off that way....Im n-n-n-not sure why they didn't get you...." He pointed over to where the wires is coming form. He is trying his best but he doesn't quite know what to say, but he is relieved that he isn't going to be pressured into going into the Forest of Death for the second time. Who started to rotate his fingers and the Kunai started spinning wrapping the wired around it. He hoped that he could get the supposed teammates to come over here, Who just wanted nothing to do with going in that forest, it gave him the creeps.

Attention everyone!

Unfortunately Naruto: Blood War will be shutting down shortly. We appreciate all of you and your contributions to this roleplay - y’all have been the best. We wish you the best moving forward and to see y’all again.

Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back