• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto AU

Oh, I'm interested and I wouldn't mind taking Orochimaru or Danzo (Kisame would be my go to, but this seems Konoha-Centric). 

The role-play takes place in an Alternate universe where Madara never lived long enough to bring disaster, Obito stayed good and is a Jonin, Uchiha clan is alive, but Itachi is  planning the coup d'etat with other ninja not necessarily Uchiha. Shisui is alive and is worried about his best friend because he is suspicious of him. He plans on finding out what is going on and who is involved, but for that he needs help of course. Itachi's purpose is to eradicate the Uchiha clan, Hyuga clan, Yamanka clan, etc. Basically, other clans, until only he and his brother and best friend are left. Together they could start the only clan of Konoha all over again and become the strongest of them all. 

Details are open for discussion and suggestions. 

There can be custom characters but also cannon characters. The cannon characters that are necessary are:

• Obito 
  • Shisui
  • Itachi
  • Kakashi
  • Naruto
  • Sasuke
  • Orochimaru
  • Danzo

However, there can be more/other cannon characters involved (Sakura, Jiraiya, Tsunade, Ino, Shikamaru, Konohamaru, Yamato, etc.)

Characters taken:

• Obito (Fatal Striker)
  • Shisui (Kira Times)
  • Itachi (Loki Odinson)
  • Naruto (Abdel featherfall)
  • Kakashi (Loki Odinson)

Original Characters Created (so far):

• OC #1 (Iryxa)
  • OC #2 (Abdel featherfall)

If anyone is interested, please quote me in this thread!

Oh, I'm interested and I wouldn't mind taking Orochimaru or Danzo (Kisame would be my go to, but this seems Konoha-Centric). 

Oh you can be whomever you want, include Kisame if you wish, just keep in mind that the plot of the role-play wouldn't follow that of the manga/anime so how he meets everyone, what happens to him, etc. is up to you, including whether if he is a good or bad guy. If you're interested for sure, tell me so I can add you to the chat and to the Hosted Project!

Oh you can be whomever you want, include Kisame if you wish, just keep in mind that the plot of the role-play wouldn't follow that of the manga/anime so how he meets everyone, what happens to him, etc. is up to you, including whether if he is a good or bad guy. If you're interested for sure, tell me so I can add you to the chat and to the Hosted Project!

Definitely interested, and if it's one character per person, I'll gladly take Kisame! 

I wanna play Sauske but I would feel strange doing that. Ah, conflictions. Perhaps I can just be an OC if I join.

I wanna play Sauske but I would feel strange doing that. Ah, conflictions. Perhaps I can just be an OC if I join.

Haha...why would you feel strange playing Sasuke? But it's no problem if you want to create an OC. They are always welcomed.

Of course. However I think Sauske would be the most interesting.

Hmm...that's a bit of a dilemma, is it not? I would say go for it and expand your horizons to playing a male canon character, but he is one of the key roles (I think) and might require quite a bit of text so I suggest if you are not comfortable with playing males or learning to, then go for an OC instead, regardless.

I can elaborate, no worries. I'll I have to do is some extra research on his persona and I should be fine. Also note that he isn't messed up due to his brethren being slaughtered, just yet.

The role-play takes place in an Alternate universe where Madara never lived long enough to bring disaster, Obito stayed good and is a Jonin, Uchiha clan is alive, but Itachi is  planning the coup d'etat with other ninja not necessarily Uchiha. Shisui is alive and is worried about his best friend because he is suspicious of him. He plans on finding out what is going on and who is involved, but for that he needs help of course. Itachi's purpose is to eradicate the Uchiha clan, Hyuga clan, Yamanka clan, etc. Basically, other clans, until only he and his brother and best friend are left. Together they could start the only clan of Konoha all over again and become the strongest of them all. 

Details are open for discussion and suggestions. 

There can be custom characters but also cannon characters. The cannon characters that are necessary are:

• Obito 
  • Shisui
  • Itachi
  • Kakashi
  • Naruto
  • Sasuke
  • Orochimaru
  • Danzo

However, there can be more/other cannon characters involved (Sakura, Jiraiya, Tsunade, Ino, Shikamaru, Konohamaru, Yamato, etc.)

Characters taken:

• Obito (Fatal Striker)
  • Shisui (Kira Times)
  • Itachi (Loki Odinson)
  • Naruto (Abdel featherfall)
  • Kakashi (Loki Odinson)

Original Characters Created (so far):

• OC #1 (Iryxa)
  • OC #2 (Abdel featherfall)

If anyone is interested, please quote me in this thread!

If it's fine with you Admin,  I'd like to roleplay as Rock Lee. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back