• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto AU

Dark Enforcer

Not today.
The role-play takes place in an Alternate universe where Madara never lived long enough to bring disaster, Obito stayed good and is a Jonin, Uchiha clan is alive, but Itachi is  planning the coup d'etat with other ninja not necessarily Uchiha. Shisui is alive and is worried about his best friend because he is suspicious of him. He plans on finding out what is going on and who is involved, but for that he needs help of course. Itachi's purpose is to eradicate the Uchiha clan, Hyuga clan, Yamanka clan, etc. Basically, other clans, until only he and his brother and best friend are left. Together they could start the only clan of Konoha all over again and become the strongest of them all. 

Details are open for discussion and suggestions. 

There can be custom characters but also cannon characters. The cannon characters that are necessary are:

• Obito 
  • Shisui
  • Itachi
  • Kakashi
  • Naruto
  • Sasuke
  • Orochimaru
  • Danzo

However, there can be more/other cannon characters involved (Sakura, Jiraiya, Tsunade, Ino, Shikamaru, Konohamaru, Yamato, etc.)

Characters taken:

• Obito (Fatal Striker)
  • Shisui (Kira Times)
  • Itachi (Loki Odinson)
  • Naruto (Abdel featherfall)
  • Kakashi (Loki Odinson)
  • Sasuke (Cynthiera)
  • Rock Lee (EchoTehGecko)
  • Kisame (TheAncientCenturion)

There are other OC characters as well already made, but there is no limit on those. 

If anyone is interested, please quote me in this thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
The role-play takes place in an Alternate universe where Madara never lived long enough to bring disaster, Obito stayed good and is a Jonin, Uchiha clan is alive, but Itachi is  planning the coup d'etat with other ninja not necessarily Uchiha. Shisui is alive and is worried about his best friend because he is suspicious of him. He plans on finding out what is going on and who is involved, but for that he needs help of course. Itachi's purpose is to eradicate the Uchiha clan, Hyuga clan, Yamanka clan, etc. Basically, other clans, until only he and his brother and best friend are left. Together they could start the only clan of Konoha all over again and become the strongest of them all. 

There can be custom characters but also cannon characters. The cannon characters that are necessary are:

• Obito 
  • Shisui
  • Itachi
  • Naruto
  • Sasuke

However, there can be more/other cannon characters involved. 

Characters taken:

• Obito (Fatal Striker)

Interested for sure.

I would like Shisui if that's alright. Also, are we allowed to take the role of multiple canon characters?

Interested for sure.

I would like Shisui if that's alright. Also, are we allowed to take the role of multiple canon characters?

I'll write you up for Shisui! And I would say no for now, but it would depend on how many people sign up for this role-play. You can have multiple custom characters though!

@Fatal Striker If say I would like to take Itachi, do you have a set motivation for him to want to eradicate the other clans and make the Uchiha (I'm assuming) the strongest of Konoha's clans? Or would it be up to me to decide his motivations? Because in itself, Itachi's goals seem rather shallow and/or contradictory since he has always been portrayed as a pacifist. So it must be some major incident that made him decide on a coup.

@Fatal Striker  I'm interested but I agree that Itachi would probably need a pretty good reason to get to the point of destroying clans. He wouldn't do that without a solid reason...whether that reason is valid or not is debatable. I'd be interested in playing Sasuke if this is all worked out. 

@Popcornx
@Loki Odinson

Yeah, I am just giving the general idea, but I'm leaving the rest personal stuff up to whomever takes him. I didn't want to linger that much on the motivation for that precise reason. However, do keep in mind this is an alternate universe and although some character can keep their characteristic personality, they can have new traits as well. 

I hope that helped?

• Obito 
  • Shisui
  • Itachi
  • Naruto
  • Sasuke

However, there can be more/other cannon characters involved. 

Characters taken:

• Obito (Fatal Striker)
  • Shisui (Kira Times)

@Fatal Striker Yeah, that helps. Thanks. I would like to take Itachi then. I can see a lot of potential to stretch the story if I am allowed to the motivation.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Loki Odinson I'll sign you up as Itachi then!

@Iryxa I'm afraid Obito is already taken by me, but you can be Naruto if you want! Also, what question? 

@Abdel featherfall I'm afraid Naruto might be taken (depends on what Iryxa says/decides), but you are more than welcomed to create your own OC or take up another canon character (even if it's not on the list).

@Loki Odinson I'll sign you up as Itachi then!

@Iryxa I'm afraid Obito is already taken by me, but you can be Naruto if you want! Also, what question? 

@Abdel featherfall I'm afraid Naruto might be taken (depends on what Iryxa says/decides), but you are more than welcomed to create your own OC or take up another canon character (even if it's not on the list).

I'm also capable of doing multiples just let me know one way or another ^^ I'm here all night.

@Abdel featherfall
@Iryxa
@Loki Odinson
@Kira Times

I was thinking that since this is an AU, it doesn't necessarily have to follow the timeline that shippuden does, but we could have the characters have pre-Pain battle abilities to start with? Or anything else you guys might want to suggest? I'm really open to suggestions for I want this role-play to be something we all like. 

I'm just trying to figure out what Skill level to put Naruto at. Also I'm thinking that the Ninetails would still have to have been a thing because that's super super central to who Neruto is... Even if the nine tails wasn't caused by Madara and was just like a natural disaster.

it would not be bad to have some enemies from before the pain/ akatsuki Arcs to fight and interact with.

@Fatal Striker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back