• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto A New Story

Jake321

In the hidden leaf village a few children have set out on a journey.

I would be delighted if you would join my thread

(This is my first thread so correct me if I make mistakes)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sean stood by the stream, trying to master his new fire technique. After trying a few hundred times to no avail, he sat down panting.

"Damn it."

Last edited by a moderator:
Daiichi was taking a walk and saw Sean out of the corner of his eye and approached him and when he got there

he said "What are you doing Sean?"

"Just trying this stupid jutsu.... God I'm exhausted. What are you doing out here?"

He stood up and brushed himself off.

"Just going out for a walk not much" Diichi said.

"But did you try to test how much chakra you need to perform the jutsu?" Diichi said trying to help his friend.

"Yea that's one thing my father left in a scroll for me. Too much and my breath can't keep up with my chakra. Too little and my chakra can't keep up with my breath. That's the balance I have to find."

"We Will get there someday remember we are a Genin" Diichi said trying to reassure his friend

"So keep your head up."

"Thanks Diichi. Guess I'll take a break for now." He stuck his fist out, offering a dap and smirked.

"Your welcome well anyways we should get to the school before we are late for Kakashi Sensei" Diichi said trying not to be late for school

"You coming Sean?"

Emiko rolled over, and slammed her palm down on the annoying alarm clock. She got up, dressed, then hurried out the door. She did not need to be late to the meeting with Kakashi, Diichi, and Sean. "Aiko! I'm leaving! Catch you later!" She shouted, as she ran out the door. She ran through town, and slowed when she neared the path to the school. She arrived at the planned meeting place, aka the roof, not long after entering the school grounds. "They're all not here yet. Slow pokes." She muttered, and got comfortable to wait.

"Yea yea I'm coming. Take your time if you want though. God knows he will." He followed Diichi to wherever they were going to meet kakashi.

Koda wondered around the village slowly alone, he had no where to be at the moment and he was wondering if there was something he should be doing. He didn't push past people he waited until they moved or just moved slowly behind them, he took a peek in his sleeves at the two sleeping pups and sighed softly. "I wish big brother was here" he said to himself softly. Koda ducked into a nearby alleyway looking out at the people on the streets going about there daily activity, He was kinda bored and it was killing him to just sit around, he knew he should be taking the moment to train but he was tired. "Well Saint, Sinner you think we should go and train just a little? maybe take a dip in the lake after?" he asked as he looked in at the two as they lifted their heads, Sinner of course gave him a soft growl but Saint gave his happy yelp and wagged his tail. Koda smiled at the two before taking off toward his secluded area in the Forrest where he could be alone and train, he let the two out of his sleeve before starting to run the small obstetrical course he made with them.

when we got to the meeting place with Kakashi he apologized for being late "Sorry" Diichi said.

"Thats ok" Kakashi said.

Emiko watched as the boys arrived. Somehow, Diichi and Sean managed to be later than Kakashi himself, for once. "So what are we doing today?" She asked Kakashi-sensei, with a smile on her face.

Aiko finished up breakfast with her family, and followed Emiko out the door, slightly later than her friend had left. She thought of where her team would be now, and wandered through the town. Eventually she spotted Stipe, and ran to catch up with her slightly older teammate. "Morning." she said, as she caught up to him. "You don't happen to remember where we have to meet Kurenai at, do you?" She asked. @OrenjiGatsu

"Sounds good." Aiko replied, and headed off towards the academy to check. She didn;t really wait for Stipe, figuring if he wanted to follow he would. She wondered where Koda could be, then figured he was probably off being a loner with his wolves again.

Koda was tired at the moment so he and the two wolves started to walk back into the village. He forgotten about meeting everyone today, he was wondering around looking into the different shops. He stopped in a shop seeing the different food, he picked up a quick snack and started to eat sharing with the pups. Koda wasn't interested in anything at the moment but his snack and walking around.

"Today students we are going to look at some mysterious movement in the forest and see if there isn't anyone that is gathering Intel on us to use it against us" sensei said all calmly like he always does.

"Cool sensei that sounds fun" I said with joy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back