• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Narnia RP?

PandaFreak

What I'm Looking For
~ I want a full paragraph when it comes to responding. The more details, the more I can write and get ideas to

continue writing. It'll be the same for you.

~ Please keep the swearing to a minimal.

~ We can play according to the movies (I haven't read the books, sadly) or do freeplay

~ Sometimes this gets on my nerves, but depending, you may be a daughter of Eve or a son of Adam

~ Detailed OC descriptions/sign ups please. I am only looking for one partner for the time being. Sorry. The more I know about your character, it's easier to play the characters along with mine. Put in any info that may be necessary. Likes, dislikes, etc etc. I only hope that your character isn't a Mary/Gary-Sue (perfect, no flaws).

~ I honestly don't care who starts it off. I would prefer if you did since I usually would for others, but I don't mind. If you don't mind, if we are starting from the first movie, may we start when Peter, Lucy, and Susan

are about to arrive at Aslan's camp or perhaps when Edmund returns to the camp from the clutches of Jadis?

~ I hope this won't be a problem, but Peter is taken. >_>" Sorry..

~ I do not want this whole roleplay to revolve around romance. Add drama, mystery, etc. Also, don't just have the characters head straight in love with you. Take it slow so it seems a bit more natural.

I think that's everything...I may take a while making my character since I want to start off fresh on this site compared to the other site I've been roleplaying on. ^^ Take your time as well. Just let me know if you want to roleplay before someone takes the spot. ^^ My OC will be in the next reply or probably after yours depending on how much I'm getting into it. ^^"" So sorry in advance if I take long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back