Literature NaNoWriMo Support Group!

Transparent

NaNoWriMo is almost here! The first year partaking in it myself and I feel like there's a slight chance that I might stumble here and there with my busy work schedule and RPs I'm running and such. Soooo...with that in mind I've decided to post this thread.

@SkyGinge is responsible for the original idea I've noticed him offering around, I merely would love to see it come to fruition and think perhaps a direct topic asking would see results.

Therefore, like he's suggested, who would be down for a NaNoWriMo support group hosted on Discord? I feel like it would be an excellent idea to swap advice, support each other on getting from the 1st to the 30th with a completed novel, and might just be altogether a fun thing to do for the hell of it. Who's down?

I would be interested in partcipating in that. It sounds like fun, and it would be a great way for me to get support and not procrasinate.

The NaNo group has grown to a total of seven and remains open to support those doing NaNo now that we're into the second day! Just post here if interested in joining!

I do not understand NaNoWriMo. I know what it is, but why?

Merely personal accomplishment and I aspire to become a published author sometime in my life. Gotta start somewhere.

A whole novel in a month? It's taken me years to write mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back