NaNoWriMo 2020

it feels like NaNo already started and it's only October XD

On a side note, I hope I can remember my account... I might really try again this year.

But that's cheating XD You will come prepared! lol

That's what I called being prepared. I usually just free write everything. I plot a little bit, but it changes as I write.

I couldn't finish summarizing scenes for my second plot point the other day so I'm officially behind schedule. 😭

It’s okay Musician. You got this! I’m sure once inspiration strikes or if you have more time, you’ll write something even better. Stay strong! 💪

oh lord, that's not even that far off now, is it? I don't know of I'll participate... I'd like to, but I don't think I have the confidence I can build the discipline skills I need to write daily, or even every other day, with all the other stuff going on in my life right now. I'll look forward to seeing my friends' updates and attempts, though.

I just looked back at my stories and think I'm going to continue with the story I wrote before so trying to get it planned out. I just hate the new layout of NANO. I hate how they got rid of the forums or changed them anyway. I also have difficulty getting the nano to count my wordcount which is the main reason I gave up, because I couldn't get it to not only count my words I had written but add to the total for each day.

Yeah, I know the group I am in for my region is going to host virtual write-ins over discord. But the word counter itself doesn't seem to want to work for me on there. Like, I would update last year the word count, and then it wouldn't add the next day's words. It would replace that with the wordcount for the day I'd updated.

oooooo! Have you guys created a discord yet? 👉🏻👈🏻 May I join? I’ve been signed up with nano for over like ten years but only once have I been able to hit the word count in time 🤦🏼‍♀️

I'd love to get pinged for the discord group as well!

If you want to be buddies PM me!

I'm much to burned out and stressed to actively do NaNo this year, and to think last year I was so hyped for 2020. But I may passively participate and maybe use the time to work out something for next year. I find without the in-person events I'm less incline to care and I'm not as hyped for NaNo, they're what keeps me motivated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back