• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Nanairo Academy

Ideas For Events

• Culture Festivale

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Class Trip(Over Night)

• Swimming Class

• Total voters

Wolfiy

Bing Bong Piano
This is where we can talk about anything really. Characters, ideas, questions you name it. Always feel free to ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's see first off times will be controlled by a poll most likely. Feel free to add anything to your character app that you want. It is set in Japan and is a high school rp. It's realistic and that about sums it up. I'll be happy to accept your character when ever you post @JC836

Ah, alright, thanks. I don't really have the time to start working on it, now, but perhaps tomorrow. :D

I like the idea, it's simple and casual. Count me in!

Hello :) I will be unable to check for more people until 4:00 due to school. Hope everyone will enjoy

I was curious, when this does start is it going to be a few days before schools starts? Or is it they are already moved in and ready for classes?

@aristocraticMobster I'm planning on starting on move-in day where you get your class schedule, move in, meet roommates and make friends. Then next day will be classes. Does this sound good? It will be starting this evening hopefully I got 4 spots reversed waiting to get them in

Last edited by a moderator:
Also a little factoid for everyone Nanairo is Japanese for the seven primary colors. The more you know

I figured the rp would need a mix of people you can create a char for him if you like, it will be interesting to see if you can get him to really open up to you

Ah, I see...I'm not very active, to be honest, so maybe this isn't the roleplay I'm looking for, sorry. ^^" (By the way, I love your profile picture.)

@JC836 Don't worry about being active tbh I can be like that as well but if you feel that's its not for you I'm respect that as well thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back