Other Name an embarrassing moment that happened around your friends parents

BunnyVT

The whole club was looking at her
This happened recently and me and some of my friends decided to do a discord call, so once everyone else hung up and it was just me and my best friend. His Mom started talking in Chinese in the background and I was confused so I asked him what was wrong. He told me since he’d been on the phone with me for an hour and a half, his family thought I was his girlfriend. We both laughed it off, but it was really funny tbh 😅

I'm a grown as 30 something adult and I had to hide my vape pen from my friends mom when she came into the yard! AND I FELT BAD FOR HAVING IT EVEN THOUGH SHE KNOWS I PARTAKE! >D She gave me judgement eyes too, and she acts like she doesn't notice or care, but she really does think that the vape is like the worst thing for you (which like yeah, true it's horrible, I personally hate them, but it was all I had on hand! >D and I didn't want to smoke a jay!)

Anyway she comes into the yard after taking the dog for a walk, and she stops dead and makes an "oh" sound while looking down at my vape and I am 100% sure I turned red and like slowly lowered it to my side as if I could hide it . . . and like my friends also like legit hiding the vape from her mom, and it's like, ma'am I know it's terrible but let me have this vice please. Yeah I felt bad, embarrassed that I forgot she didn't like them and I was smoking one and it was like momentary mood killer all the way.
Oof, I feel for you bruv

Suck! Like she gives you that "disappointed mom" look, the one you get when you skipped school and the office called home. She just looks at me like "I'm disappointed and a little sad, and I'm worried for your health" and like ARUGH it kills me, like I KNOW THIS IS SO BAD I AM SO BAD I PROMISE I WONT DO IT OFTEN OH GOD HELP ME SHE IS JUDGING ME . . . Like right now my parents moved into my home temporarily (long story) but they too judge and I'm like "bruh I do this nightly, it's chronic for the last year, like please don't judge me I need to sleep and this is what I use to get them good ZZZZ"
😂😂 That’s how it is when your used to something and you want to change for the better, it always sucks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back