• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Naiad's Adopt a Character (Closed)

Project Naiad

Octopus in disguise
IntroductionHi everyone! My name's Nate, I'm 24 y/o, and I'm on the look for some roleplay partners.

Rules
The usual suspects I guess. Post length and frequency are not a problem to me, so anything that isn't a one-word reply per month will do.
I generally tend to prefer original roleplays over fandoms and same sex pairings over hetero ones, however this isn't a strict rule, so I might be convinced.
Also if you have some thought about how the rp should proceed or even if it should end altogether then please let me know, I like to have some degree of communication with my partners. I also don't mind OOC talk just for fun (you're warned though, I'm awkward af .-.)
I can rp over forum and pm, only IMs I have are Whatsapp and Telegram.
Oh, a big pet peeve of mine regarding MxM pairings: I don't like stereotypical "uke" characters, like meek, feminine boys, nu-uh.

Genres
Original -- Fantasy, Sci-fi, Horror, Grimdark, Apocalyptic, Romance, Action.
Fandom -- Magic: the Gathering, League of Legends, Dragon Age, Mass Effect, The Elder Scrolls.

Last edited:
Sounds fun! I also do M x M pairings and don't believe in the system of top and bottom, whatever happens, happens. I would be interested in the first plot bit or the Trickster x Snow Elf. If you're interested to flesh out these two plots a bit more, pm is always open. Unless, you're very new then I will do the pm's just tell me! :)

Sounds fun! I also do M x M pairings and don't believe in the system of top and bottom, whatever happens, happens. I would be interested in the first plot bit or the Trickster x Snow Elf. If you're interested to flesh out these two plots a bit more, pm is always open. Unless, you're very new then I will do the pm's just tell me! :)
What do you mean by first plot bit?
Also I'm not that new, I've had both forum and pm rps so I'm totally okay either.

Last edited:
This one! Nate Glass - Young psychic who was the subject of a series of experiments during childhood, support unit in a group of specialized soldiers managed by the human army.
(Psychic/Normal human - Psychic/Fellow soldier - Psychic/Alien) and alright!

This one! Nate Glass - Young psychic who was the subject of a series of experiments during childhood, support unit in a group of specialized soldiers managed by the human army.
(Psychic/Normal human - Psychic/Fellow soldier - Psychic/Alien) and alright!
Oh all of it? Well both the trickster and psychic are available, so just let me know which one you prefer and feel free to send me a pm so we can think of something!

Last edited:
Oh hey, you sound like a perfect partner! I'd love to write a story with you. The trickster character is especially intriguing.

Oh hey, you sound like a perfect partner! I'd love to write a story with you. The trickster character is especially intriguing.
Hai! Sure we can think of something! Just wondering, is he the only character that got your attention? I kind of already have two rps with him going on (Lucas is a popular guy .-. unlikehiscreatorkbye)
I might still use him if we come up with something really interesting, but I'd prefer using one of the others if that's OK.

Hai! Sure we can think of something! Just wondering, is he the only character that got your attention? I kind of already have two rps with him going on (Lucas is a popular guy .-. unlikehiscreatorkbye)
I might still use him if we come up with something really interesting, but I'd prefer using one of the others if that's OK.
No problem, I getcha! I just have a soft spot for tricksters xD

How abouuuuut Aiden, Darcy, David, or Charolette? (In no particular order, I'm easy going)

If luck would have it, the two characters who caught my eye are open, those being the LIA with the plot IA/Human and Kathryn Hale with the plot Agent/Target.

Hey!
I love Lia and the AI/Other AI plotline, as well as David and the Battlemage/Dark mage plot :)
If your up for either I'd love to work something out with you.

You mentioned The Elder Scrolls and I'm down, even though I'm only familiar with Skyrim... I usually play female as my main character, but I'll play any side characters necessary.

Ohh Learco is interesting! I'd love to play the client!

I'm interested in the Darcy/Demon plot line!

You mentioned The Elder Scrolls and I'm down, even though I'm only familiar with Skyrim... I usually play female as my main character, but I'll play any side characters necessary.

Sure!!! Yall just send me a pm and you'll have the adopted character delivered in a box at your doorstep ASAP.
Thanks for choosing the Naiad adoption center!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back