• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern N I V A S ☾ C O F F E E

Just out of curiosity, what kind of hybrids and you guys considering?
(I don't want to be choosing something some of yall are already working on.)
(I'm considering siren or banshee)

Just out of curiosity, what kind of hybrids and you guys considering?
(I don't want to be choosing something some of yall are already working on.)
(I'm considering siren or banshee)
if you want, you can go ahead and post a WIP character in the CS and put what kind of hybrid you'd like so everyone knows what's available :^) also, it's not a big deal to me if there are a few people with the same kind of hybrid type, just make sure it's okay with the other person(s)! <3

Could I reserve the Bus person/Dish-washer?
ahhh I'm so sorry !! a friend of mine just asked me privately for that role, and unfortunately I'm only allowing one of those positions :^(
If you'd like, you can come up with another role if you don't see anything that fits, and we can talk about how they'd fit in :^) <3

ahhh I'm so sorry !! a friend of mine just asked me privately for that role, and unfortunately I'm only allowing one of those positions :^(
If you'd like, you can come up with another role if you don't see anything that fits, and we can talk about how they'd fit in :^) <3
That's totally okay XD

A role as a recurring member would be perfectly fine for me <3

this looks really awesome
all the roles are filled:(((

could i have a cleaner role or something????

if not could i have a recurring member????

this looks really awesome
all the roles are filled:(((

could i have a cleaner role or something????

if not could i have a recurring member????
Oh, don't worry Love! I can always add or make something new, we're not filled up yet <3
You can certainly have a recurrent role, or I could make a new role for you! A barista in training, or maybe an errand runner? I won't give out any more busboy/cleaning roles, but anything else just let me know :^)

Oh, don't worry Love! I can always add or make something new, we're not filled up yet <3
You can certainly have a recurrent role, or I could make a new role for you! A barista in training, or maybe an errand runner? I won't give out any more busboy/cleaning roles, but anything else just let me know :^)
training barista sounds really good! if thats okay!!! <3

p y u p y u : may i take the role of the errand runner, if possible, love? (:

that being said, i think i'm going to cap it off! we have quite a few people and a few others i am expecting to join us, so i'll have to close up recruitment! if you showed some interest but haven't reserved a role, i am willing to keep a spot open for you :^) feel free to start with your characters everyone <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back