• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern N I V A S ☾ C O F F E E // O O C

p y u

ケイ

divider_-_leaf_gold.png

welcome!

Last edited:
boyguro boyguro thepression thepression @ultramarine @Volupe tsuneni tsuneni Zer0 Zer0 Garnet Garnet Little Lozy Little Lozy
spectro spectro VintageBlues VintageBlues CannibalCreamPuff CannibalCreamPuff

So we're officially closed. Thank you, everyone, for filling up those spots! Feel free to chat here for now. The deadline for characters is the 20th!
(Ask for an extension if you need one. And, if you aren't going to join us, please let me know as soon as you can just so there's no confusion :>)

soggychips soggychips slim slim
There's still room for you guys if you'd like to join <3

I'm going to clear some things up here, just so you guys have a better understanding of the humans and the supernaturals;
Firstly, even if a supernatural being has a human form, their identity is still fully supernatural. Those sorts of supernaturals live in humanoid dimensions. Even if they look exactly like a human, they are still supernatural through and through. They can still be detected. That's the beauty of our characters; when they are in their human forms, they are human. When they're in their supernatural forms, they are supernatural. Think of it like Tokyo Ghoul! Although they aren't exactly the same, Kaneki is half human and half ghoul-- the other ghouls, though they have a human form, are still completely ghouls.

All right! Now that I have that out of the way, feel free to discuss your characters and how familiar they are with their abilities and their lineage. And, if you'd like, how familiar they are with Niva in general. Just keep in mind that new members haven't ventured into their supernatural forms yet-- keep that for the roleplay. The rest of the members may or may not have transformed yet, whatever you'd prefer. I'll explain this further when we begin.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back