• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern N.I.C.E OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Emmi Emmi Maye and Kari are officially enemies. Your character is so up tight, I knew Maye wouldn't like him right off the bat. Shitty teenager who thinks he knows what's what. Don't he know what fake identities are? -fuming for Maye-

I also don't know what to write right now.

I know what to write, problem is that i have some others RP going that are more dependant on my replies atm.
I'm becoming afraid of being left behind though, so i'll maybe speed up a bit. Maybe i'll do something shorter for once.

Emmi Emmi Maye and Kari are officially enemies. Your character is so up tight, I knew Maye wouldn't like him right off the bat. Shitty teenager who thinks he knows what's what. Don't he know what fake identities are? -fuming for Maye-

Hey, that’s okay. Don’t stress too much on replies! :3

This is just perfect.

Most of the time people tend to not think about 'fake identities' when they're the first person to introduce themselves--it's psychology. You tend to actually introduce your fake self when you're asked for your name. If you're shady, of course. Most of the time, those who give false names are usually paranoid and nervous.

And take your time. Quality over quantity UwU

Last edited:
Hello! I’m just letting you guys know that it may be a bit for me to reply to things or post. I’m having a bit of a mental crisis lately, please know this doesn’t mean I’m putting the RP on hold. Thank you! :>

Hello all! I am terribly sorry to bring you this news but I can no longer continue being the GM to this group Rp. Life has been a struggle lately and I no longer have the time to do the things I enjoy, and my mental health is declining quite rapidly. I’m so happy I got to share this project with you all though, and if any one wishes to continue it or use the plot and idea you’re more than welcome to and I’m perfectly fine with it. Thank you all so much for joining me in this, it means a lot to me to be able to share this experience with such wonderful people. <3

Aw. I liked this RP. I was about to say something about me not posting too...currently sick. x.x. Ah well. Real life comes first. Hope things start going better for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back