• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern n e w americana

Should I add house roles? (Like roles for each house on the street)

• YES QUEEN

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah bitch...

• Add them once we're accepted !

• Add them later on (ignore the third one please)

• Total voters
hey babes, I deleted my wip because I'm going back to school on the 8th, and I'm already checked in for some 3 other rps. Unfortunately, I can't join this one because I'm going into my second year of highschool, and it's going to be stressful AF, and I can't have tons of rps going on. I'll join the ones I really want to, but I'm going to have to pass this one up. Good luck, I hope this roleplay succeeds <3

i have spent the last hour and thirteen minutes looking for a face claim. it's usually easy for me to find a face claim WHY IS IT SO HARD TODAY ??? i am ready to die

[QUOTE="H A N A K O]thank you !!! ♥ it's funny; these are actually the three websites i always go to, but i'm sooo picky when it comes to face claims so i just haven't found one to fit the type of personality i'm aiming for. (if that makes sense)

[/QUOTE]
YOU'RE WELCOME. <3

hm.

i feel you on that one, a fc can make or break a character. have u any idea what the persona is gonna be like? just a basic outline? because sometimes that can determine who ur gonna chose.

AbstractAnnabella said:
YOU'RE WELCOME. <3
hm.

i feel you on that one, a fc can make or break a character. have u any idea what the persona is gonna be like? just a basic outline? because sometimes that can determine who ur gonna chose.
gay, kind of a gossipy/asshole vibe, really funny, extremely loyal to people he's close to, lies a lot to get his way/protect himself, gets jealous easily, manipulative, narcissistic,

jack falahee would be perfect for this character, but he looks too old to be 14-18 lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="H A N A K O]gay, kind of a gossipy/asshole vibe, really funny, extremely loyal to people he's close to, lies a lot to get his way/protect himself, gets jealous easily, manipulative, narcissistic,
jack falahee would be perfect for this character, but he looks too old to be 14-18 lol.

[/QUOTE]
troye sivan

okay i'm gonna keep a lookout for someone like that. gonna try and find an fc. <3

AbstractAnnabella said:
troye sivan
okay i'm gonna keep a lookout for someone like that. gonna try and find an fc. <3
AbstractAnnabella said:
@H A N A K O how about robert sheehan??
i use robert sheehan A LOT & i actually used him for a similar character. i might use troye sivan thank u so much for helping me. ♡♡

Ecstasyia said:
hey babes, I deleted my wip because I'm going back to school on the 8th, and I'm already checked in for some 3 other rps. Unfortunately, I can't join this one because I'm going into my second year of highschool, and it's going to be stressful AF, and I can't have tons of rps going on. I'll join the ones I really want to, but I'm going to have to pass this one up. Good luck, I hope this roleplay succeeds <3
hey baby don't stress about it. good luck with school! <3

karmaa said:
drtg.gif
lol sorry i just love this gif.

quick update guys ! i saw on the interest check that some people wanted to be the gay kid from number six from the overview and that got me thinking, should i add roles to this roleplay? what i mean by this is each house will have some child or siblings that will have a specific traits to it. please vote so my co gm and i can sort this out. or we can go a third option and have houses and once accepted, we can sort them out.

thank you !

@Oasis
@ailurophile @MidnightSoul @ambiguities @Paranoia @Deviced @Vintey @Zatanna

ik you said vote but i'm torn between once were accepted and nah bitch because it seems like most have already started to make their own "roles" for the most part

karmaa said:
quick update guys ! i saw on the interest check that some people wanted to be the gay kid from number six from the overview and that got me thinking, should i add roles to this roleplay? what i mean by this is each house will have some child or siblings that will have a specific traits to it. please vote so my co gm and i can sort this out. or we can go a third option and have houses and once accepted, we can sort them out.
thank you !

@Oasis
@ailurophile @MidnightSoul @ambiguities @Paranoia @Deviced @Vintey @Zatanna
i kinda like the idea of roles... It always helps me a little bit. But lets see what everyone else thinks.

Oasis said:
ik you said vote but i'm torn between once were accepted and nah bitch because it seems like most have already started to make their own "roles" for the most part
i see what you mean by that. i'll change it now, but no one is even considered accepted (except for me and Zat).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back