• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mytir Chronicles

Imperator_tenebrae

So after some indecision and nick picking small details to death I’m ready to get this party started.

Allow me to introduce you to the Mytir (my-tear) Chronicles. This is a story driven RP for those who want to dabble in nation building, politics, cloak and dagger themes, cast of character driven stories, drama, war and perhaps a bit of comedy. The concept is bit of a hybrid of traditional nation building roleplaying mixed with DnD/Pathfinder style dice to keep things dynamic and playing a unique caste of characters to drive the story in collaborative history making, hence chronicles in the title. Any story as simple to a basic prince falling for a foreign princess or to something overly covert and philosophical to get your Game of Thrones style fix if you feel the need to wow others in your cunning intrigues.

The world of Mytir, it is wild and untamed with two moons adorning its night skies and lands just as diverse as you like. From burning deserts to lush forests the oceans are vast with great ancient beasts swimming beneath the waves. Aside from Mytir's basic fauna and flora there is one attribute that makes it strange if not unique and that is its arcane energies. Most would define it as mere magic or to the more sophisticated "the arts" but one thing is for certain it is a force of nature with a power that easily attracts both the virtuous and the corrupt. As powerful as these energies are some would walk a different path to use the riches of the world to fuel industry, create empires and amass technologies. Which one would your people use or perhaps use a little bit of both?

Your destiny calls, how will your people lead themselves and perhaps the world?

User created races, religions, schools of magic and local fauna and flora is encouraged and to get those creative juices flowing here is a basic template to mull over. When or if enough interest is garnered the full template will be available along with everything else to get this bucket of bolts rolling. Again...

As World Keeper and a possible neutral player in this I will walk you through how to prepare your realm to your specifications.

[You do not have to submit this template at this time]

The Cast: This is where the important characters to drive the stories of your realm and others as the story progresses.

Realm name: Name your nation and let it be something sensible and original

Denonymn: The collective identification of your nation

Realm Colors: The color(s) associated with your nation

Realm Flag: This must be original if possible

Ethnicity: Primary race or races in your nation

Capital: Name and location of the first city or the city of great importance

The map is almost complete so I need to know soon if you folks want some randomizing or arbitration in choosing starting locations? I need to know before I put a secondary grid down.

Hey I would be interested in joining if I can, sounds like fun

Last edited:
The maps are done. If you have problems let me know and I'll work out something more legible.

2ekrwhc.jpg

2hyuq0i.jpg

I doubt you're gonna get 20+ people to play, but are we going to select our regions or do you just pick a random one for us?

It's about done. Still working out a few things before I get the official CS and IS threads started.

As the World Keeper and partial player in the game I need to make sure the booking keeping is fair so I'm having to do some editing here and there before the final version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back