• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures?! (Always accepting!)

An ear splitting scream comes from the vampire castle as some human passing by was fed on by one of the many vampires. The scream was so so so loud that anyone that was even remotely close to the castle should've been able to hear it.

He certainly hadn't been greeted by a bird. In a mere moment, he found himself gazing upon a girl. Pink locks framed her features, but what truly caught his attention was behind her. He gazed upon two fire-like wings. He stared upon them, amazed, but he could make no comments. A scream sounded nearby, ripping his attention from the lovely wings. "It sounds painful," he commented absentmindedly. He looked back towards the girl, now speaking to her. "I want to see what's wrong."

@Libra259

Misa heard it as it happened after she was already dressed. She had light make up and her hair was in a bun. Her dress was large and very elegant. But it made it hard to walk very fast. She made her way to the stone staircase that lie outside the castle. She looked every bit the vampire princess as of her current attire. She saw the vampires crowding around a human man. It was clear that he was next. She was going to stop it, but unfortunately she didn't make it in time. He let out an equally ear curdling scream. By that point Misa had made it to the vampires that had done it. She smacked them upon the side of their heads. "HOW DARE YOU! CLEAR OUT! NOW!" She shouted in a voice that commanded respect, definitely unlike her usual cute voice. She actually looked her age right now. The vampires bowed at her and backed away. She sent all of them a death glare that would make anyone shiver.

A few minutes later Kade would arrive at the source of the screams. She saw a castle with many people. I thought only my kingdom was in these parts of the woods.. This is very odd..

The girl had taken to the skies, and so Cyprus decided to follow. He shifted, body morphing and shrinking into the size of a crow. Now clothed by slik, dark feather and paired with wings, he took to the sky. The girl was ahead of him, and he was a bit slower than her due to his size. However, not long after her arrival, Cyprus placed himself on the branch of a nearby tree. He looked out upon the scene, the girl and the group.

Misa sighs and then glares at them once more. "And anyone that I find out has fed on a human instead of each other to curb their cravings....well we all know what'll happen. Don't make me go there." She threatened. "And DONT bother me with nonsense such as this again. Are we understood?" She said in a deep voice that made some of their faces shroud in fear. "Yes Princess Misaki." They all replied as they bowed down to her. Misaki was clearly not enjoying disciplining her subjects.

Cyrus observed, listening. He knew not if the fire winged girl would recognize him as he was now, but he decided to approach the scene. In the process of moving to a lower branch, he shifted once more. Instead of talons, paws made contact with the branch below him. Cyprus has taken on his more harmless form of a small, dark furred cat. He jumped from the branch he was on, landing softly upon the ground. He looked around briefly, before cautiously approaching the odd group ahead of him, trying to keep from drawing too much attention to himself.

@Ayuna Kusado @Libra259

Belladonna was disturbed by the screams as well, but seeing the boy physically react, she felt like she had to comfort him. She decided to call out, "Hey, you! Why don't you come over here? I swear I don't bite."

@Ldybug123

Kade looked down to see a cat instead of a crow. How cool a shapeshifter! Ive read about them. Kade stays were she is and continues to observe from where she was.

@xXRassBerriXx

Misaki doesn't notice anyone approaching. "Rise everyone. Please refrain from bowing to me. What you've done is despicable. Just because it's instinct doesn't mean you should act on instinct and take innocent lives. This is why people are scared to attend any social gathering we host. I expect you all to stop this." She continued in the same commanding voice. Her voice carried fairly well so that everyone could hear her.

Last edited by a moderator:
The sound of the wind shallow the air,the steps slowly ruffled the leafs as he walk the Lush and heavily greened Forrest area, covered by his scorch robe and silent breath where visible and cold,all was calm as he was heading south to once again "Lolag" Village where he usually travels to as it was not far from the Forrest only a 10 minute walk,but as he walk he stood still and his neck turn right towards the sound of screams,he dint flinch or move he just stood still like a ominous statue,"......Terror upon the Forrest....shall i hope there safety"he said softly to himself as he would sigh and would once again face south to his destination and begin to walk,But like any man or animal all grew skeptical and wondering,like telling a kid not to do something but it would be the first thing to do and wonder what would happen. He stops and looks towards the direction again and would sigh before beginning to walk towards it but he was skeptical of it,he should not bother what is not his situation but odd...screams in a Forrest loud enough to echo through the hollow wood. Its best to check,as he walk he would come to a halt as he maintain his distance from the location. He stood there silently hearing what else would be heard,he stood near a tree to maintain stealth as he just stood there...wondering.

(Forgive me for my unwanted replie as thus i am busy forgive me)

Mawlock simply shrugged, not caring that she ignored the compliment. He stood there as she talked at the other boy. "I'll take my leave. Good day." He said before walking off in a random direction.

@Paper Turtle

Cyprus continued to listen as he came upon the scene, gazing curiously at the girl. What was she? What instinct? Acting like his usual self, too trusting for his own good, he squeezed by the feet of two vampires. He made way towards the human who had only just been attacked. After all, he came due to the human's scream. He planned to check to see if somehow, he could help.

By now the man had turned into a vampire. His skin was slowly turning more pale and his eyes were turning red. He wasn't a pure blood like Misaki, so he was forced to feed on others. Misaki was allowed by the vampire rules to feed on humans, but she found it revolting. "But we're so thirsty Princess Misaki!" One of the vampires complained. She glared at them, as they were the one that bit the man. She could smell the blood. "You. You have no right to address me with such concerns." She responded coldly to him. "You've taken an innocent mortals life to fulfill a craving that will return in a few minutes. You disgust me." She gestured to the man that let out a quieter scream now, as he was morphing into a vampire. "Do you see what you have done? I should hang you for that. Not that it would do any good." She sighed and pressed her temples. She was clearly stressed and overwhelmed.

Crescent was off somewhere in the distance by now, and she was crying. The cause? Someone who didn't even know her had walked up, screamed "You evil demon!" and slapped her. She hated life sometimes. Why did everyone hate her just because of her race? It was so rude... She wished she could have at least one person not be disgusted by her.

@Anyone

Cyprus peeked up towards the fire winged girl, before returning his attention to the pained man beside him. He seemed pained, but there wasn't much he could do about it. However, he could at least try to provide a bit of comfort. He meowed softly, laying himself down at the side of the man. Clearly, he was trying to grant him comfort, even though he was but a mere cat at the moment.

@Ayuna Kusado @Libra259

Mawlock eventually stumbled upon a crying girl. He frowned and walked over, "Excuse me? What's the matter?" He asked in a soft tone. He observed her features and saw that she was a demon. It didn't bother him though, he was fond of them.

@thebrokendoll

(Also she was off in the distance, so that means you wouldn't have been able to hear her if you were by Bella.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back