• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Mythical Creature Mafia rp?

DawnieDragon

Jedi Padawan
Ok so this thought's been floating around in my head a while and the plot goes something like this

-
My Oc will be a runaway troubled teenage mythical creature that is discovered by a crime syndicate called "Fantasy's Darkside Syndicate" The Mythical creatures that live in the syndicate range from Goblins to Succubi and everything in between. My Oc will be an abused teenage Dragon that runs away and gets taken in by the syndicate. From there they commit a series of crimes ranging from robberies to murders. The syndicate acts as a deranged but functional family so they have each other's backs. So when my Oc gets captured by the police, The Syndicate pulls out all the stops to get her back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back