• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Mythical creature friends ( Closed )

MochiHaru

In a world filled with creatures that are beyond belief, some only seen in picture books, live their own life peacefully, just like any other humans. They live like us, having their own towns and houses, getting along well, but there are some that others should stay away from. Besides that the community of these magical beings are fine right where they are, living in an enchanted forest where no humans would go.
Just a normal slice of life roleplay, just replaced with creatures instead of humans.
The young ones would bound to have friends, and that's what the story is about. 6 young creatures, meeting on the first day of school, would slowly grow a bond and relationship. Despite them being so different, they still treat each other equally. They will grow up together throughout the story, making it hopefully a long lasting roleplay, some creatures change, leave, or stick together. That's all up to them.

Females:
1: MochiHaru MochiHaru Faun
2: The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Fallen Angel
3: Sev Sev Naiad
The Female roles are all filled in, but If you really want to join as a female I'll put you in.

Males:
1: Tarazul Tarazul Nyx
2:
3:
You can pick which creature you want to be. But I recommend choosing ones that are human-like. Humanoid creatures. If you want to join, say what you want to be and I'll put it by your name. For an example just look at mine.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back