Mythical- Be any creature you want. New members welcomed.

CoccoBeans

Mythical[RP]- Be any creature you want. New members welcomed.

Want to join? Click here to sign up: http://www.rpnation.com/showthread.php/3199-Mythical-be-any-creature-you-want-Will-you-Hide-or-be-Free

Nerrezza: It was at the end of the summer. Fall was almost here, which was the saddest time of the year. It was when the leaves on all of the trees to fall down. It seemed so sad to see te leaves fall. As if the trees were losing a part of themselves. It was really silly of her to think like that, but at the same time, she really wasn't sad at all. In fact Nerrezza hated summer and loved winter instead. Winter was always so cold and the nights were longer then as well. Besides, summers were so gross and because everybody loved the sun and summer, she hated it; just to be different if nothing else. Plus, she was a vampire, and it was jus naturally for her to hate summer. Though she didn't burn up in the sun, it did bother her, and she was a bit sensitive to it. However, this is why she was sitting underneath a tree at the moment right now. Even though it was fun to watch the leaves fall down and pretend that the leaves were screaming as they fell; she was glad of the shade as of right now. Nerrezza hated most of nature and most things, but trees were one thing that she didn't hate. Which just brougt her another reason why she loves winter. Winter was also the time for all plants to die, and she loved watching them for slowly. Which is how most things she killed went. Slowly and painfully, which was torture. The only other thing of nature she loved was roses. Which is also where she was sitting, underneath a tree, in a field of roses. But she wasn't alone. She was with Erebus, who she was petting at the moment since he was in his dragon form. Erebus was the thing she loved the most, roses and trees were after him; and there was practically nothing else she cared about. Anybody else she had cared about was dead as gone. There was nobody and nothing left for her, all except for Erebus.

Hay hay won't really be on because skol has started again DX xD

Kat

it was summer in a worded way she loved summer mainly. Ecauss it ment she can go surfing . Surfing was her hart and sole she loved the night sky shinning with stars and the dark blue water and the heat she lived catching the perfect wave

. She also loved that no one was around and that she can have he whole beat h to her self

Zac

Be signs bored be walks around town he then stops he sees nerrezza. He never seen her before mailny because he was new in town he looks at her watching her then continued on what he was doing before just walking around bored

Lizzy

she was under a tree she looks up seeing the leaves falling she smiles she smiles catchin on in her hand she had amazing natural blonde hair she smiles happily

Jackie sat alone underneath a pine tree. She closed her eyes and sat back, taking in the fresh aroma of flowers nearby. She thought about how cool it would be to hang out with friends.

Lizzy

she gets up and walks around watching the leaves off trees fall she looks up at the blue sky seeing how bright it looked she smiles happily at it she spins around giggling to her self . She then kicked off her high heals and climbs up a tree and stated to read a book

Nerrezza: She was now leaning back against her tree. There was a light breeze that brough her more of a scent of the roses that she was sitting in. The wind also brought her the scent of the village nearby. She found it strange how a village could carry their own scent. Yet she knew that this was true with experience. She always sat underneath a tree near a village so that boredom was never far away, but not too close so she couldn't hear screaming children. On the list of top things she hated, children was second on that list. She heard Erebus's growl and smelled and heard him before she opened up her eyes to see him. She pets Erebus soothingly and looks at him before deciding what to do. Making up her mind, she calls out quickly to Zac. "Hey you! Come back!" She says loud enough for Zac to hear her but didn't get up. She decides that if he didn't come back she would just chuck apples at him until he did.

Zac

he looks over at the girl he sore before he signs and rolls his eyes then torns around and walks over to her he said nothing just stood there looking at her his hair was longish long enough to just pass his eyes he was in all black . Black shirt black pants and black shoes. His eyes were green and his hair an bright red like colour with some black in it

Jackie was watching Lizzy and how happy she seemed. Jackie looked a bit confused at first as to why Lizzy would be so happy, so she got up and walked over to the tree Lizzy sat in.

Jackie gazed up, her long silky jet black hair wavered in the soft breeze. "What are you reading?"

Lizzy

shs puts her book mark in that had her name on it in gold glitter and around her name was black she look at the girl she smiles happily " I'm reading the lost world (idk maded it up ) " she handed her book to her wondering if the girl wanted to have a look or not she sees that the girl had long silky jet black wavy hair she liked how it looked it looked silky soft to her

Nerrezza: She can see the annoyance plain on Zac's face and the edge of her mouth curls up in a smile of amusement. She doesn't say anything else for a long moment and studies him. He was wearing all black and anybody that goes around wearing all black was going to get noticed by her. It was simply impossible. She was just naturally attracted to black and red. She shifts her eyes through his outfit and to his eyes next. They were green, like her dragon's eyes when Erebus was in his human form--but not as dark. Lastly, she shifts her eyes to his hair and sees that it was mostly red but with some black. Again with the color black. But with some red, like a splash of blood on a black canvas. She liked the looks of this person. Finally she decides to speak her opinion about this person to him. "Well, well, what do we have here? First of all, nobody just can plainly walk by me and act like it's nothing--though most don't notice me until it's too late." She says with a slight evil smirk and her eyes flashes colors before going back to gray. "However, somebody dressed in all black is bound to get some extra attention from me. My point in saying all of this, though my dragon won't like it, is that you're quite good looking." She continues to pet Erebus and can hear him growl slightly when she compliments the person, especially if it was a guy.

Jackie grinned and flipped through the first few pages then closed the book. "It looks interesting." she tilted her head and handed the book up to Lizzy. Her gaze was soft, her pale skin seemed to glow. "What's your name?" she played with a strand of her hair when she asked, rocking back and forth on the heels on her feet. For she didn't wear any shoes...And if she ever did, they'd most likely look like her outfit. A black school girl uniform with a tie wrapped around her neck in the colour of a vivid red. Her eyes matched.

Lizzy

she smiles holding the book "my name is Lizzy may I ask what is yours " she puts her book on the floor to talk to the girl she always was in whit she had an nice white dress on that was long but a rip down the sided of her dress she had whit heals on to

Jackie smiled. It was a cute smile. Unfortunately, She was afraid to smile with her teeth. She didn't want to alarm anybody with her fangs. "Jacklyn. My name is Jacklyn. I prefer to go by Jackie though...I like your name Lizzy." she stared at Lizzy's dress. "How come you wear white? Are you an Angel?" her eyes widened a bit.

Zac

he looks at her for a very long time he the. Shrugs his shoulds steel not saying a single word to her he the looks over at the dragon he looks at it for a very long silent time he then smirks a little then it disappeared looking at the girl you could just see his eyes throw his hair he shrugs and torns around about to walk away "

Lizzy

she smiles Jackie that is a very very nice name" she giggles and gose down to her leave " no I'm not a angel but I wish I was little vampire I'm a holy a pixy I just like white its my favorite coloure may say

Jackie was surprised. This was probably the first time in centuries perhaps, that someone has said something nice to her. Commenting on her name. she chuckled. "Red is my favourite colour." she smiled. "White is okay too."

Lizzy

she smiled and giggiled " red is an very nice coloure . It the same coloure of ur eyes right " she smiles happily at Jakckie " so Jackie .. May I ask how old are you ??"

Nerrezza: She waits silently and patiently for Zac to give her a reply. But he doesn't answer her at all and gives her nothing but silence and a shrug of the shoulders. Nothing at all, no sound. Her eyes flashes again, this time a darker color then the last. She waits for him to turn around and to start walking away a bit before she sticks out her leg and makes him trip and fall flat on his face. She peels away from the tree she was leaning against and goes in front of Zac. "What is wrong with you? I just gave you a compliment and the least you could do is say 'thank you' or make some sort of noise at all. Or can't you talk at all?" She lets out a hiss and when Zac stood back up, she was right there, in her way. People don't just ignore her. And she barely just gives out compliments everywhere like leaves on trees. The people that did ignore her paid the price, like she would make sure Zac would.

Zac he

stood bac up dusting himself off he looks at her and signs by steel not making a noise he tryed to talk nothing came out he had lost his voices he could talk and he had an cute voicie but some wizered guy he got in a fight with stoll it he looks at her and u could easily see the anger in his eyes and he blinks and opend them again one eye was green the other one blood red u could see in his eyes he could talk and wosnt a person that couldn't and that he wanted revenge and to kill his wizard

Nerrezza: She waits for Zac to reply once again and as she waits for him to reply she does cool down a bit, which was strange, since when she was mad it usually only made her angrier. She didn't know why she was wasting so much time with Zac when she barely knew him. But it was just what Nerrezza always did. It entertained her and she loved to mess with people she didn't know. Because if she did know them then they would know her and they would already know how she acted and it would just ruin the whole experience. However, when Zac opened up his eyes, she saw that each eye was a different color. The eye that was blood red just made him look a bit more hot. She knew that he was now angry. But other people being angry caused more for her amusement. Then she sees that he really can't talk and she raises her eyebrows slightly. She then "zaps" up some paper and a pen, handing it to Zac. "Why don't you you tell me your name and what happened. I could always help.." She trails off, hinting that she would most likely want the favor returned. Yet she may not do the favor, depending what it was, but if it meant killing somebody--then she was always game. Killing people was her most favorite thing to do.

Zac

he looks at her like almost studding her but couldn't fiber her out yet he never judged a book by it's cover his sister draw that into him he roll his eyes and write his down :

My name is Zac

Long stupid boring non of ur bees wax story short I got in a fight with a stupid wizered chick and she stoll my voice for some good for nothing resion ... Who the hell are u ?"

His writing was neat and good and he always writ in red his other eye slowly tornt red as will he hands it to her his eyes he looked cute angry

Gtg skol bye

Jackie nodded slightly. "I'm 14...Turning 15..." ((Lies. She'll be saying that for the rest of her life...)) She looked away for a minute or so and then looked back to Lizzy. "And how old are you?" she spoke in a soft voice.

((I won't be on for like a day. I'll be back on Thursday? Or sometime later on tomorrow. Maybe not...Idek..I think I'll be back tonight? At like 3:00am? I love this RP :3))

Wish was out in the forest chasing the woodland creatures in the form of a giant cobra. As he slithered around he snapped some trees as they fell to the ground. He caught his eye upon a large stag as he started a pursuit flicking his tongue and hissing .

Lizzy

she smiles at her " I'm not much older the. U then I'm 17 years old ... So are u 14 in vampire years or not may I ask ?? " she smiles sweetly at Jackie

Kat

she signs bored she walks throw the forest after going for a surf When she hored something a sound like falling trees she walks to the sound

Jackie narrowed her eyes. "Yes.." she looked over to the forest. She could see that tree's were falling in the distance and thought she and Lizzy could check it out.

"Lizzy? Want to come to the forest with me?" she asked sweetly.

Lizzy

she looks at the forest and shrugs thinking why not " yer ok I'll go with you " she smiles sweetly at jackie and started to walk a cuppel of steps

Users who are viewing this thread

Back