• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Myth and Man chat (reboot)

I really don't want it to be dead but a lot of people aren't replying

Everyone’s busy with schooling so I believe this will be on a bit of a hiatus. I’m sure everyone wants to be in this, patience is key, however.

McMajestic McMajestic JokerValentine JokerValentine _Aquarius_ _Aquarius_ Dominaiscna Dominaiscna ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic The Darkling The Darkling Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze FlameintheRoses FlameintheRoses
Lord Anubis Lord Anubis
Okay everyone, this is my check post. I’ve noticed that a lot of you haven’t posted or been really here. I know about busy lives and such but I will ask this again. Please tell me if you plan on not posting for a while. Or if you’re dropping out. No need to have anyone hanging up if you aren’t going to be interested anymore. I’d like to bring this back to life as much as I can but I can’t do it alone. You’re all great writers and my friends so I’m sorry if I subconsciously expect too much from you. Please let me know. Love you all to bits.

Uhhhm I’m pretty sure there’s only dragons and dragon hunters in this roleplay that are playable, or at least that is how Maje made this originally. Just thought I’d bring this point up.

Uhhhm I’m pretty sure there’s only dragons and dragon hunters in this roleplay that are playable, or at least that is how Maje made this originally. Just thought I’d bring this point up.
Yes thank you FlameintheRoses FlameintheRoses you took the words right out of my mouth. You see I love creativity and such but the whole point is the dragons and hunters concept. Since whatever kind of shifter your character is wouldn’t be really close to the focal point of the plot, then I feel as though you would be shoved aside. And I don’t want that to happen to anyone

I love cryptids and there are no Cryptid based RP's that aren't Dead beyond the possibility of rebooting.

Also you should change the word MYTH to the word Dragon to prevent any further confusion with other Rper's because when I think of the word myth I think of cryptids, urban legends, monsters, etc and NOT DRAGONS. Luna_Marie Luna_Marie

I love cryptids and there are no Cryptid based RP's that aren't Dead beyond the possibility of rebooting.

Also you should change the word MYTH to the word Dragon to prevent any further confusion with other Rper's because when I think of the word myth I think of cryptids, urban legends, monsters, etc and NOT DRAGONS. Luna_Marie Luna_Marie
Well it is not my title, for one
And two, you are the first and only person to make this mistake. You obviously may not have read the plot or description where it clearly outlines what this RP is about.
Thirdly, I don’t appreciate the attitude just because this isn’t what you wanted and it’s not going your way. I want to keep the peace so let’s not make this a big deal. You can either adapt or drop. I’m sorry

I didn't say that at all. But okay I guess Dragon killing BLACK ARROWS will work instead.

Just going to say this because it should be blatantly obvious but clearly not: reading the description of the roleplay does wonders, and it actually describes what your getting into. Just remember the term “don’t judge a book by its cover”, because covers most of the time are misleading to the summary and themes of the book itself. That’s all I have to say. (:

Serious question though. Can I have a character who is a hunter yet is 30,000 years old and has only awakened due to the high amount of morphers currently in existence?? In other words, a character who is part of an ancient race that was built on the slaying of dragons and the balance of the world?

Uhmmm... that seems extremely out of place to be that old, also if he is a hunter it’s likely he would be human and have Seer abilities, so it’s physically impossible for him to be that old. I’ll let Luna_Marie Luna_Marie confirm or deny this.

I do apologize for the late response, i still wish to rp i believe i was waiting for the darkling to reply.

Given the darkiling has not responded in quite some time, and has bin gone for over 2 weeks. Also joker pulling out from the rp should i just forward my time up a little, and progress my character without them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back