• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Myth and Man chat (reboot)

lol it's all chill, and question, when you refer to the group of seers his uncle speaks of, do you mean Lunas troupe or another one?
I was referring to a different one, unless you'd be interested in intertwined backstories?

I tend to leave that option open to anyone who chooses to be a hunter, just because it gives good reason to talk besides random encounters

Uh I think we might start tonight actually, we are on track so far

IMG_1542.JPG McMajestic McMajestic JokerValentine JokerValentine _Aquarius_ _Aquarius_ Dominaiscna Dominaiscna ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic The Darkling The Darkling Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze FlameintheRoses FlameintheRoses

Okay everyone, I just wanted to make a nice little operators post. I have noticed that there are CS sheets who have not been given an opening in the main thread and I would like those to be done as soon as possible seeing as the thread has been up for over a week now. I want to keep in mind that consistent posts are what keeps an RP alive and stops it from slowing down and floundering. I will try and moderate all postings to keep anyone from charging ahead but I would like if everyone could try and squeeze in posts whenever they can. Just try to not let more than a week slip through our fingers because it's not fair to you or any other players. I've noticed some people haven't posted for a few days and just wanted to make sure everyone is okay and doing good but also a little reminder. I know things come up and I totally get it because my life has been crazy lately too, and I am not pushing any body for posts. I am more concerned about your happiness and well being than a role play. Just if you can, let us know in the chat if you might not be posting for a while.
Okay wow that message is a lot longer than it was supposed to be... oh well. Lots of love to you all, that's for making it to the end of my PSA
(Oh btw do y'all like the picture? I took it myself. it's my one accomplishment for the month)

It is very nice!

and I may just have to pull out of this one because I am just way too swamped with work and my plate has become way too full.

May I come back should things clear up a bit?

KaraRPMikaelsonFray KaraRPMikaelsonFray
Please if you have a post to make that is not in character, please post it in the OOC or of it is an interest check, put it in the CS
Thank you for your interest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back