• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Mystery Academy Graduation - still accepting

Retro Dreamer

d433050be7d51076218cf62cbb932558.jpg

Mystery Estate Graduation

Its a place most people never heard about, its disguised as a private academy on the outskirts of a small town. In truth its a program set up by the best sleuths in the country or even the world to teach the next generation of crime and mystery solvers how to be the best. They are related to the famous crime solvers (Sherlock and other fictional characters were real in this story so our characters can be related to them) and want to walk in their footsteps.

The college has mentors that teach the students all the skills they will need in order to become the best in their fields and its about to be graduation time. No one knows what the next two months will bring but they certainly didn’t expect a crime spree. What started as set up field and skill tests the mentors created to test how well trained the students are turned into real crime. Our students just might need to graduate early to solve the crimes happening in their town and ‘school’.

Other Info and Rules:

- RPN rules have to be followed

- I could use a co GM to help me plan things out a bit as the story starts (clues, cases, stuff like that)

- Your characters relative can be (but doesn't have to be) a canon character from any media like books, anime, tv series, dramas, etc… But the style of the FC’s will be the same (all realistic or all anime/art depending on what will be decided)

- No one liners please. Also, have enough writing skill to be able to put a sentence together understandably. (of course I know sometimes people make mistakes)

- It isn’t an actual school, the academy is just a ‘front’. While they do learn from mentors there is no exact school or class setting but rather a few needed lectures (for theoretical stuff and knowledge) and the most part is practical training and ‘case training’ which is where the mentors teach the ‘students’ by putting up reenactments of crimes and have the students solve them (think like one of those mystery tours where a fake crime happens and you have to solve it). The practical part could happen at any time anywhere as they go about their lives at the estate. So yeah it kind of is and isn’t a school.

- for questions feel free to ask me.

So yeah, that's pretty much it for now. If you're interested please let me know and sorry for not making this look pretty hehe.

Last edited:
Retro Dreamer Retro Dreamer I was just saying it because I absolutely love Sherlock and now I have an excuse to play his daughter. Or son. I might see what I can find for pictures.

Also to any other members that might be interested in this RP, the characters don't have to be related to famous fictional characters only, you can have them related to real detectives (even trough I personally don't know any), you can have them related to a character like Sherlock, Castle, the guy (Jane?) from The Mentalist, Nancy Drew, etc... (Yes even anime like detective conan and such) or you can make up a famous detective they could be related to (: there are lots of possibilities (oh and not just detectives, any crime and mystery solvers are okay, even spies and such but then the character you play at Mystery Estate wont be a spy since its for mystery and crime solvers only, so yeah) sorry for the ranting hehe.

Retro Dreamer Retro Dreamer I was just saying it because I absolutely love Sherlock and now I have an excuse to play his daughter. Or son. I might see what I can find for pictures.
Don't we all, Sherlock is amazing! It's totally cool to reserve a character of course, consider the role reserved (nothing is against someone playing your sibling or cousin if they want to be related to Sherlock as well, okay they would have to ask if you're okay with it of course but still)

Yooo interested! And I could help co-GM if you want! I don't have much "mystery novel" knowledge, but my roomie is our resident Sherlock Holmes fanatic and I can probably get some info out of her lol

Last edited:
I am thinking... I will just make the CS page today after work so we can make our characters if that's okay? You guys are still in right? =)

Yes, still in!! I'm gonna be a little busy for the next 2-3 days so I'll see if I can get a CS in by the end of this week :)
Also, any decision on the FC style? Does anyone have a preference? I don't really care either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back