• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mysteries of Adventure (pokemon)

Rcticwolf

Leader of the Tiberium Military
Supporter
There is a world where there are only Pokemon, in this world the pokemon lived as if there was nothing out of the ordinary. They lived similar to humans, even though they don't exist in this world, but this world wasn't the most peaceful, there were teams of adventurous pokemon who roamed the world saving or causing trouble for others. There was also strange areas that were constantly shifting, that the adventurous type would always explore.

Character sheet:

Name:

Species:

Appearence:

Backstory:

Other info:

Name: Omen

Species:glaceon

Appearance: a long furred Glaceon with amber eyes and dark blue Stripes under her eyes and blue markings on the tips of her ears. And wears a white scarf(the silk scarf)

Backstory: Omen was born in a rather rich family(well kinda) she almost always got what she wanted she never seemed to mature, her parents would say: cmon! You're old enough to behave yourself! Omen later left that town. And that's how she ended up in this area.

Other info: the item Omen holds is a picture of her family.

Edit: oml I forgot the personality spot :d

Personality: childish loud bouncy attention seeker cheerful and has a quick temper

Last edited:
Name: Lily

Species: Zorua

Appearence: is the shiny appearence, so has different fur color then standard members of her species, also wears a scarf which was a gift from her best friend

Backstory: (will add later)

Other info: ( will add later)

Name: Xander

Species: Eevee

Appearence: standard look of an Eevee, except has a discolored eye, a gold eye to be exact, also wears a scarf that matches Lily's

Backstory: (will add later)

Other info: was once a human

Last edited:
Character sheet:

Name: Aqua

Species: Squirtle

Appearance: Aqua looks like a normal squirtle, but the bottom of her shell is chipped. She has dark blue eyes, and stands a bit taller then normal Squirtles, at around 1'5".

Backstory: Aqua got the chipped shell from a fight with a bulbasaur when she was very young. She was abandoned as an egg, and lived on her own. Because of this, she is not very civilized, but tries her best.

Other info: I'm going to be more on the traditional pokemon side, if that is ok. If not I'll most likely change this.

Personality (I do better when I fill this out): Aqua tries to act formal, but she wasn't raised in a civilized manner. She hates acting like something she is not, but it is what everyone considers normal.

Character sheet:

Name: Rousion (Short for Erousion)

Species: Tirtouga

Appearance: Normal tirtouga, but his shell is a bit lighter then most. His eyes are a deep red

Backstory: Rousion came here through a portal he found swimming through the water one day. Because of this, he didn't accustomed to the ways of this world at all! Most people consider him a danger, as he came from another world and acts different, however he is just doing what he did before this, even if he is a bit aggressive.

Other info: I just noticed so far all of them are turtles, I promise my next one won't be a turtle (It'll be a tortoise! JK!)

Personality: Rousion is very aggressive, as he doesn't know how the rest of the world acts. He doesn't speak the native language, and is really confused. Maybe in time he will learn how to "behave", but for now he is effectively a normal wild pokemon.

(will add more, just going to save this for now)

(Nearly forgot my second oc r.I.p)

Name: buttercup

Species: slyveon(half shiny)

Appearance: Short furred with a half blue and pink face( by that I mean the marking on slyveon's forehead) witch both reach her ears on their sides she also has extremely frilly bows and ribbons.

Back story: unlike her best friend/rival omen, Buttercup had very strict parents was taught to be a good girl, Which she abosultely dose not behave she is usually a bully due punishments her parents give her. She met Omen while singing at the church and Omen had approached her and complemented her. The two usually meet up in the forest and play.

Personality: Buttercup is rather untiled and wishes the world was at her feet, as said in her backstory Buttercup is a bully and is quite mean. But when near her parents or Omen she pretends to have a cutesy persona. (She dose not want the b e l t. Jk)

Other info: SHE LIKES BAT SoUp!(jk) real other info: her fave food is cake.

Xander woke up in a field, next to his best friend Lily, they both were stunned to see each other, they knew who the other was, even though Xander was no longer a human, before anything they decided to check the nearby town

Buttercup and Omen both running through the forest the normally played into before seeing two pokemon on the ground. Who are they? Omen asked watching them from a distance. I dunno. Buttercup said watching to see of they were dangoru

Name: Sean

Species: Blastoise

Appearance: Normal Blastoise

Backstory: A Blastoise that evolved from a Squirtle that was given to a trainer named Maxi. He has two rivals, a Charizard named Flare and an Absol named Drift. Sean traveled everywhere with Maxi. Maxi is now a champion of an unknown region and is out on a training journey with another one of his Pokémon. Sean is okay with this and travels the fields, yearning for a training partner.

(I have two OCs. I hope it's ok.)

Name: Drift

Species: Absol

Appearance: Normal Absol

Backstory: An Absol that was saved by a trainer named Shadow, a dark warrior. Drift comforted Shadow in the death of his brother, Aether, and is loyal to his dark master. Shadow is a champion in Hoenn, alongside Drift and all of his partners. The dark type Pokémon lost hope in Shadow and attempted to murder him, except for Drift, who resisted against the others. Unfortunately, he failed and lost his master. Until this day he yearns for revenge, seeking vengeance on his fallen master. His soul was now corrupt and was filled with hatred.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back