• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Myst School for Young Heroes

Cipah

Back from the Dead?
The land is overridden with demonic creatures dubbed the Ruined. There are few known cities in which the last of humanity desperately tries to live day to day, attempting to forget about the creatures outside the walls.

In the darkness however, a candle of hope is lit within the darkness. A school opens in the largest city of the lands, Turin. The school is named the Myst School for Young Heroes, named after its founder: Adrian Myst.

The school is designed to train the worthy members of the new generation into war machines capable of holding off the demon forces when they are in danger of overtaking the cities.

This is the tale of just a few of those students, training themselves to preserve humanity, and keep the Ruined at bay.

So this is just the basic premise of the story. I'm planning to put much more lore and info into it if enough people show an interest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, this is my first time trying to set stuff up so it'd be best for me too. I would prefer a decent amount of writing each time though, just be descriptive and stuff.

That said, you'll end up doing better than me. Length's never been my strong suit when it comes to writing. ^w^

Sounds interesting. If you give me what information you have so far, I'm more than willing to help come up with lore with you. Also, minimum post length please?

Uhm, I suppose the minimum would be a five sentence paragraph. Though I'd prefer it if you went above and beyond with your writing, to enrich the story and junk.

Also, I'd be happy to I share what lore I have, though it might be quite a lot. I've got a lot of ideas for this thing, and was hoping it'd be my super big RP thing. Never really made an RP myself before.

Meh, it's just something I want to know. I usually write a fair bit when I have something to work with. Alright then, I shall await the thread... Hopefully this actually makes it past the Interest Check phase...

Me too. I've gotten quite invested into this story and it's already gotten more attention than I expected.

Great! I'll hold out for a couple of more people before actually making the thread. I'm hoping to get a bunch of people to RP together with.

Romance is perfectly fine if you wanna, and given the lore I kinda have for the world I can't see any weapon that wouldn't fit.

Ideas are forming now ^_^ Rabid badger on a stick for a weapon! Also, the question about magic was a good one. And if you want to, can you PM me the lore?

Oops, sorry Raizel! Completely missed your question there! Magical abilities are achievable in the world, though the method to do so is highly illegal. When entering the school, however, you're given an enhancement. It'll be explained in more detail in the lore section of the RP.

(The RP that I'm currently making now!)

Also, sure Rari! I'll message you some of the lore right away!

Awesome! I'll have the thread ready soon and then we can begin!

I'm just waiting for some tabs to be added to the thread and then I'll edit in the necessary info. Then we can get to making the characters!

Alright awesome. I'm currently preparing the thread and then I'll post the link! Shouldn't take long now!

So, Cipah, you didn't answer the question about non-human races on the school. Also, if there will be scenes of combat, how it'll work it out?

Oh, sorry. There are three humanoid races in the world, and they are all allowed to join the school. The scenes of combat will simply be described by the people taking part, though I have yet to think of a system which will decide the winner if two characters fight.

roll a quarter and have people call heads or tails

[dice]5569[/dice]

Or use the dice roller for the same thing too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back