• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings My updated partner search

MysticRainbow

The Geeky Skittle
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So I have been roleplaying for 10 years or more now basically almost as long as I can remember. I have had various ideas from fandom to completely original here's some stuff I'd be interested in doing if I sound fun and you have your own ideas feel free to share. I'm not looking for anything specific just friendly roleplay and new storytelling experiences. I've done romantic, action, fantasy, sci-fi, comedy, super hero, and a lot of other genre or styles of rp in first and third person. I usually only main oc females but have and will play male side characters or other stuff. I usually write semi or advanced lit and write 1 or more paragraphs minimum. I have done platonic, romantic, family and various other relationship roleplays between characters so that plus my experiences over the last 10 years have made me pretty open minded to roleplay

-trapped in a deadly game : A new vr rpg has released. What happens when it goes lethal if you try to exit game or die in game and the only way out is to beat unknown tests and challenges. This one is probably my most want to do right now but the others are open its also the most heavily customizable as i have ideas for fantasy, sci-fi, mixed, all sorts.

-my hero academia esc: basically taking the idea of quirks and hero society and making our own world with it. Could change the quirk ratio or go into the messy details or keep it lighter hearted like early show.

-Magical academy: Basically what harry potter/worst witch could have been, our own take on a wizarding world be it hidden or active. high fantasy or low. high school or college. basically anything on the table lol

-The gifted- 10 years ago portals to other realms opened up in various locations and monsters and magic seeped into the world, along with it humans started getting mysterious powers known as gifts, which came with a game like display to track their progress and fame and fortune seeking humans now fight in these areas with portals for loot and power

-wild West fantasy, it's early America like, post steam engines. But the difference is magic and mythology still play a role. New territory means new mythological beasts and gods waging wars for new domains. What happens when Zeus tries to claim the natives or the wendigos hunting territory is invaded by a small woodsman's camp.

-General Sci-fi/Fantasy: I love world building and creating interesting stories on the fly so making a more general idea with our own flare could be fun i have random ideas for this stuff all the time so feel free to come with your own

-your idea: in general I'm open to most styles and genre so I'm pretty open if you have a idea you want to do hit me up and who knows i might be open to it.

I'll edit with new ideas or replace outdated ones as they come. Again don't feel shy about bringing your own ideas to talk about.

Last edited:
Interested maybe mha or the gifted. Or whichever suits your boot, im just looking for a good 1x1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back