• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

My Soul, My Love

Upon hearing a knock at her door. Jessica looked up from her research. She looked down at her computer with a sigh before setting it down and going to the door. She took in a deep breath and plastered a smile on her face before opening the door.

"Hello can I-" When she saw Micheal standing in front of her door her smile faded and she looked away. "H-Hi Micheal....." She said quietly, almost ashamed of herself.

"I...Eh..I can leave if you want..."He said seeing Jessica's reaction to his presence. "I just wanted to check on you... I know this is not exactly an every day thing to admit and... If you feel uncomfortable about this its fine, you don't have to see me again."

Jessica looked up and shook her head

"No!.....I just....." She sighed and stepped out of his way. "Come in..."

Jessica sighed and rubbed the back of her neck.

"I was researching what you said..." She said, walking over to her computer. "Im still.....confused....but..."

"That is understandable." He said following her to the computer."Barely i understand much myself... You had some luck, i didn't find much when i researched this. Thought that was good long time ago."

Jessica took in a sharp breath.

"So.....you'll be gone for good soon....unless you find your soul?" She asked.

"Yep, that is about the size of it." He said with sigh before acting like he was searching for something." You don't happen to have one just lying around, do you?"

"Shame." He said his monotone made it unclear whether he was joking or not." So yeah... Unless take a soul or find my own, death will catch up on me in less than a year. Arent you glad you meet me now? i joke."

Jessica looked down at her feet.

"So....what does this mean...for....us?"

He looked down as well hearing one of the questions he feared, he placed a hand on her shoulder comfortingly. "I dont know... It is something to be decided i guess. Whatever my end, i wouldn't want us to end... In fact i would like to see more of you... However i concede that you might want something else..."

"Yes, of course." He said leaning in and kissing her in the cheek. You wanted to kiss her and her lips and badly but he didnt want to harm her."I...Care a great deal about you."

Jessica blushed and shivered at his cold touch.

"I...I care about you too...." She confessed.

"Great...Eh.." He said before noticing her shiver." Sorry I sometimes forget how cool I am." He winked trying to show this was an attempt at a joke." So my secret is out, were do we go from here."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back