• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

My Senpai Partner <3

lostviolence

☯ Lil' Sarcastic Muffin ☯

tumblr_md3a1jnx521qm5s23.gif

Hello my dear geekings, your Wonder Geek you may have seen me around RpNation or if you haven't Hello!

I have been on this website for about three or four months now and I haven't done 1 x 1 for awhile now so

here I am! Below this paragraph is my parings, my plots and my rules as well. If you are interested please don't

hesitate to PM and we can work something on the plot and have a great time as well ^.^

Rules

- I always play the female role as I can''t play male roles yet

~

~ I only do MxF I don't have understanding of FxF or MxM relationships

~

- I post at least 2-3 paragraphs and I expect you to do the same please

~

- I don't want to be the only one trying to move the story along and I don't want to be the only thinking about the twist plots

~

- Please no Mary-Sue I want to see unique and creativity please

~

- Proper grammar and no one liners

~

- For the plots tab, I will be playing Character A

~

No anime! I prefer realistic only

~

if the writing is red it means it's unavailable
Pairings

The ones in bold are the ones I prefer to play

Fantasy:

Supernatural x Human

Supernatural x Hunter

Dark fairy x Human

Mermaid x Human

Demon x
Angel

the Devil x
Human

Slice of Life

Good girl x Bad boy

Bad girl x Good boy

Popular x
Nerd

Thief x Citizen

Kidnapper x
Kidnapped

Ex boyfriend x Ex
girlfriend

Single Mom x Teacher

Fandoms:

DC (Robin x Harley OC)

OUAT

Disney Descendants

Monster High

The Selection

Adventure Time

Hunger Games

Divergent

Doctor Who x
Companion

Plots

tumblr_n2qf0vlvua1t2x86ro1_500.gif

The Child Project: Character A and Character B hate each other to the core ever since preschool and it sucks when they are assigned together to become 'parents' together and look after a pretend baby doll for their parenting class and in order to pass the class they will have to get along but what happens when they start falling for each other while trying to take care of a baby?

tumblr_nkaofwZ7Qw1tbfq84o1_500.gif

She Looks so Perfect: It's nearly the end of high school and the time crawls closer every day for their graduation and the all important event, Prom. But what if Character A and Character B decide to run away from life and go on a road trip, leaving everyone behind without a note leaving their troubles behind but soon their secrets, past and dramas come after them

tumblr_inline_nmp7akPf4D1t5385f_500.gif

Baby Bump: Character B is the school's girl player and has played and broke every single girl 's heart in the school body here excepted Character A who just transferred from Australia, being the player Character B is, he goes and haves sex with her but she's comes back to him with a positive pregnancy test, they will have to learn to take care of their baby. What will happen and will the parentals be happy about it?

tumblr_mxis05SAyr1ske259o6_500.gif

Talking to the Other Side: Character B's parents sent off their only son to a small farm for the summer holidays in Alabama where Character A lives with her grandparents and offers people to stay in their house and pay the rent etc. But he has heard some rumors that she has the ability to speak to the dead. Once they meet some ghostly encounters happen and what happens when she gets taken to the other side? Will Character B be able to save Character A before it's too late?

tumblr_inline_mnj9iesB4s1qz4rgp.gif

Fanged Friend: Character A's grew up in a small town in American known for it's legends of vampires living there but Character A doesn't believe in that, she only believes in realistic logical things as it frightens her of the supernatural but when she meets Character B she tries to become best friends with him but once she finally finds out that he's not normal and she's part of a prophecy will things get out of hands?

the_ring___wedding_dress___taeyang_by_blake4monthsss-d4qqs2e.gif

The Decided Marriage: The son and daughter of two famous celebrities (This will be made up) are single and carefree teenagers without any troubles but their parents have decided for them to get married as a media stunt. What if their brains tell them they hate the other child but what if they are really wanting to tie the knot

tumblr_nmc6k54N591uq0dfmo1_500.gif

Forgetful: One night, Character A was driving home from work and a large animal runs onto the road, causing her to swerve a crash into another car. About 45 minutes later, Character B drives by and sees the crashed car and aids Character A until they take her to hospital and treat her back to health. Will they be a love between the savior and the saved?

tumblr_mdcq129QGQ1rom69u.gif

Criminal Love: Character A has just been sent to prison for murdering her cheating boyfriend and his girl. So when Character B decides to see her in prison it becomes a daily visit, soon Character B starts bringing her gifts and presents. Is this going to be a criminal romance?

When-Woody-says-goodbye-you-SOBBED.gif

So these are my plot ideas and I hope you like them if you have any questions please tag me or send me a PM to discuss a pairing or a plot

See you soon my darling geek,

Geeky ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I like your Other Side idea :) . Maybe we could expand that with the inclusion of vampires, werewolves, witches, and faeries :D . Maybe your girl is unknowingly part Fae and that's why she has "the Sight." But then my character would need some sort of connection to the magical/spiritual world to be able to come after her, so maybe he drinks dragon blood or demon blood to gain "the Sight" as well and save her. We could also meld this idea with DC and have your girl be Raven/Rachel Roth who hasn't realized yet that her father is the demon lord Trigon. Something to think about :) .

Malsuphur said:
I like your Other Side idea :) . Maybe we could expand that with the inclusion of vampires, werewolves, witches, and faeries :D . Maybe your girl is unknowingly part Fae and that's why she has "the Sight." But then my character would need some sort of connection to the magical/spiritual world to be able to come after her, so maybe he drinks dragon blood or demon blood to gain "the Sight" as well and save her. We could also meld this idea with DC and have your girl be Raven/Rachel Roth who hasn't realized yet that her father is the demon lord Trigon. Something to think about :) .
This sounds like a really cool idea but I prefer not to mix DC in this as well if you don't mind, would you like to PM me darling?

I think I'm interested in supernatural x human.

Possibly in a Medieval Fantasy setting? If you're up for it! xD

I'm interested in the fanged friend one, but this prophecy would definitely need some explaining. I'd also be interested in doing the demon x angel one. Those are always an interesting story to play out if done appropriately.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was interested in one of your slice of life and one of your Fantasy pairings. I would enjoy the opportunity to RP something with you.

Zaxs said:
I was interested in one of your slice of life and one of your Fantasy pairings. I would enjoy the opportunity to RP something with you.
Kiroshiven said:
I'm interested in the fanged friend one, but this prophecy would definitely need some explaining. I'd also be interested in doing the demon x angel one. Those are always an interesting story to play out if done appropriately.
[QUOTE="Lady Odyssey]
Trying not to get too excited over The Child Project. I'm totally up for it if you're still looking, love. ;3

[/QUOTE]
These all sound very interesting! Don't hesitate to PM! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back