• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

My Savior... The Demon?

[border]
[border]
no slide
no slide Role: Demon | Location: Bathroom | Interacting/Mentioned: Alina

"I'd rather not have you go on your own, you'll probably destroy the whole city and come back upset." Alina stated, leaning away from Zanko as he wrapped an arm around her. When she put her toothbrush down, Zanko's eyes followed - he blinked curiously, wondering what she was doing. His arm remained wrapped around her. There was no immediate sign that he'd be moving any time soon. Well, until she tossed him his very own toothbrush box, "I have an extra. I can tell you want to see the city really bad. Let me at least brush my teeth and change and we can go out. I need to buy a new house phone, vase, and door..."

He quickly stepped back and caught it, growling in the process,
"Show some courtesy towards your hero, woman." He muttered to himself, still listening as she spoke, "And probably a small vacuum if your staying here."

"The fuck's that supposed to mean?" He asked, ripping open the little box to remove his toothbrush. He stuck it in his mouth and bit down before noticing Alina reach into the cabinet for a mirror and pull out a strange tube filled with nicely scented goo. "What's tha-" As he motioned to ask, the human girl interrupted, "Before you ask, this is what you use to help you clean your teeth." She informed, and Zanko narrowed his eyes. It smelled good... but what does it taste like, he wondered. "Lemme see." He took the paste from Alina and very carefully tried applying it to his brush; though, too much force may have been used, in which the substance squirt all over the floor.

"FUUUUCK!?" He yelled out, lifting a leg and glaring down at his fancy bartender shoes, "WHYYY?" A thumb was used to gently wipe it away. Zanko stared at Alina with a furrowed brow, showing her his toothpaste-covered thumb, "Get it off." The demon demanded, casually shoving his brush in his mouth and chewing on it - It actually tasted pretty good.

@FoxxyDemon
[/border]
[/border]

"Alina." She said wanting him to use her name. "And I probably wouldnt have almost died if you hadnt made me so upset to leave my own home to begin with." She countered. "Now we're stuck together cause you busted my door and just made yourself comfortable." She paused for a slight moment before continuing. "I know , I know. They sent you because of whatever negative reason and thats why your here but you really did a number on my house bring things...like my wall just now." She pointed out.

Alina watched as he started to chew the brush and was going to take it from him when he took the toothpaste from her. She watched him squeeze tok hard and get toothpaste on the floor and his shoes, watching him also wipe it off and demand her to "get it off". Alina couldnt help but to laugh. This demon, Zanko was hilarious when he was breaking things or yelling at her. She smiled and grabbed his hand turning on the water and rubbing th toothpaste off his thumb. "Dont be such a big baby. Its not like its going to hurt you. And the toothbrush isnt food. Your supposed to pass it on your teeth. Like this," she stated as demonstrated how to brush her teeth starting with the front then the side teeth and finally the top and inside teeth. When she finished she rinsed her mouth and grabbed some mouth wash and did a few gargles before spitting it out and cleaning everything. "Thats how you brush your teeth." She said turning to look at him with a small smirk. "Think you can manage brushing your teeth...demon?"

@Corazon

Last edited by a moderator:
[border]
[border]
no slide
no slide

"Get it off." Zanko demanded, shoving his paste-covered thumb in her face. When she laughed, his brow furrowed and he motioned to speak, but stopped after Alina took his hand and turned on the water to the sink. She rinsed the toothpaste off, and Zanko watched curiously, "Don't be such a big baby. It's not like it's going to hurt you. And the toothbrush isn't food. Your supposed to pass it on your teeth. Like this,"

He watched the human girl demonstrate how to properly brush one's teeth, then tried his luck on the matter afterwards, scoffing at her:
"Think you can manage brushing your teeth...demon?" Stepping forward and moving Alina to the side, he glared at himself in the mirror, "...Hm..." Seeing his reflection sparked a sudden interest in Zanko, and he unconsciously made a strange face, chuckling lightly to himself before quickly glancing back at the human again with a glare. Then, finally, he started on first brushing the front of his teeth all the way around, and soon moved to the back.

Once a minute went by, Zanko spit into the sink and rinsed his mouth out with the same wash Alina had used. He turned around and bared his teeth at her,
"Well?" He asked while crossing his arms. "This mean we're going to the city now?" A brow was lifted as he leaned against the wall, stroking his teeth with his tongue in a comical fashion.

@FoxxyDemon @(Sorry, it's a bit rushed >.< )
[/border]
[/border]

(@Corazon its okay. No worries ^^ mine turned out shorter x.x)

Alina watched him in silence smiling as she saw him make a strange face in the mirror. He really was like a kid in that moment. She watched him brush his teeth and rinse his mouth before he bared them at her. She rolled her eyes and sighed, "yeah. I guess. Let me get dressed and I'll just buy food out there." She said pushing him lightly so she could rinse her toothbrush and wash her face, drying both with a towel behind her. She put her toothbrush and toothpaste away then headed to her room and picked up some clothes, closing the door to her room.

After a few minutes she came out dress in different clothes, looking nicer and cleaner than before. "Okay we can go now. By the way...can people see you or just me? Like do you look human to them?" She asked curiously.

Last edited by a moderator:
[border]
[border]
no slide
no slide

"Well?" Zanko asked while crossing his arms, looking over at Alina with a cocked brow. "This mean we're going to the city now?" He leaned against the wall, stroking his teeth with his tongue in a comical fashion. The girl rolled her eyes, "Yeah. I guess. Let me get dressed and I'll just buy food out there." She said before pushing lightly past him - he stepped aside and leaned back on the wall again, waiting.

After she finished rinsing her things off, she left and locked herself in her room, leaving Zanko curious as to what she could
possibly be doing. He followed after her and stood outside of the door with crossed arms, glaring at the wooden surface, "Oi..." He growled. The urge to bust through it and rage on was growing, but never reached its max by the time Alina finally finished getting ready. She came out in a different outfit, "Okay we can go now. By the way...can people see you or just me? Like do you look human to them?"

Zanko took a step back, giving her a look of confusion,
"...You put something else on? What's the point in that?" Waving a hand, he clicked his tongue, "Never mind. It's whatever."" He turned around and started towards the living room, "They can see me. Why wouldn't they? I look to them as I do to you." He informed in a cocky manner.

@FoxxyDemon
[/border]
[/border]

"I was just wondering..." Alina replied then looked at him strangely. "The point is that I wore those clothes yesterday. They are dirty so I have to wear something clean that doesnt smell bad." She replied. "Dont demon change clothes?" She asked looking him over. "I hope you at least take bathes." She muttered before walking past him and grabbing her purse. She stopped as she thought about driving her parent's old car of if she should probably walk. If they took the car he might break it...if they walked he might break something else.

Ugh its like walking with a disaster.

She sighed as she stopped at the front door. "Okay. I know you want to leave but first of all I want to lay down some rule of the public. All I ask is that you follow them. It'll just be easier on both of us that way. Or at least me because you probably wont get it." She sighed. "Look, no floating, flying, high jumping, magic using, or anything demonic. No punching people. From what I have seen you will probably kill someone if you do that. And lastly please, please dont break anything. I dont make enough money to repair anything you break. And I know you dont have money to pay for it so dont make me lose my home too by breaking a lot of things." She sighed watching him. "Can you follow those for me please?" She asked hopefully, almost pleading. Well not almost, she was pleading. She really didnt want him to break anything else.

[border]
[border]
no slide
no slide

"I was just wondering..." Alina replied, then with a strange look towards Zanko, continued on to answer his question, "The point is that I wore those clothes yesterday. They are dirty so I have to wear something clean that doesn't smell bad. Don't demons change clothes?" The girl looked him over, and his own eyes followed. Zanko stared down at his bartender's outfit and shrugged, unconsciously puckering his bottom lip. "I 'unno. I've been wearing this since before I can even remember." If properly taken notice of, one could see that there was no longer any leftover toothpaste on his shoe. It just... vanished.

"I hope you at least take bathes." Alina muttered before walking past him and grabbing a strange pouch-like object. Zanko followed behind her - step after step, obviously eager to hurry and get out of the house. Stopping at the front door, Alina started on setting some ground rules, "Okay. I know you want to leave but first of all I want to lay down some rules of the public. All I ask is that you follow them. It'll just be easier on both of us that way. Or at least me because you probably won't get it." She sighed, and Zanko cocked a brow with the tilt of his head.

"Look, no floating, flying, high jumping, magic using, or anything demonic. No punching people. From what I have seen you will probably kill someone if you do that. And lastly please, please don't break anything. I don't make enough money to repair anything you break. And I know you don't have money to pay for it so don't make me lose my home too by breaking a lot of things." Her stare practically burned through the demonic soul that he was, "Can you follow those for me please?" She pleaded.

Zanko stared down at Alina with a look that said "absolutely not". His thoughts, too, were raging around on the inside,
"Why do I have to take orders from someone of her caliber? I came here for entertainment... not this shit." His brow furrowed further. He remained silent, glaring down at her with bright orange eyes. Then, with a firm click of the tongue, he averted his gaze and stubbornly crossed his arms like that of a child, "Tch... It's whatever. Let's just go."

@FoxxyDemon
[/border]
[/border]

Alina nodded as she figured that changing clothes was a thing that demons didnt do.

She held her ground at the door, a stern look on her face as she looked at Zanko. "We aren't leaving, until I have your word about those rules. Come on, cant you at least not do any of that? What are we supposed to do if someone sees you floating or vanishing like you did in my house. Not to mention I'm surprised there were no police knocking on my door from the screams." She pointed out. "We got lucky with that but your out in public and there are a lot of cameras out there. You cant just get away with it like from whatever time your from. Come on, I'm taking you out into the city. The least you could do is not kill or destroy while we're their. You've broken enough things in my house as it is. I couldnt imagine you just appearing anywhere without destroying something in the process. Come on, what do you say? Please? I already begged you? Besides, its not like I probably wont be getting you something when we go out anyway." She pointed out. Too bad they dont sell anything indestructible in stores.

[border]
[border]
no slide
no slide

"Tch... It's whatever. Let's just go." Zanko stubbornly clicked his tongue and averted his gaze away from the human girl, Alina. He didn't like agreeing with her, but he also wanted to see the city. Standing there with a grouchy expression, he waited for her to leave the house, in which he'd follow along like a lost puppy - but Alina stood her ground. "We aren't leaving until I have your word about those rules. Come on, can't you at least not do any of that? What are we supposed to do if someone sees you floating or vanishing like you did in my house. Not to mention I'm surprised there were no police knocking on my door from the screams."

"Haah?!" Zanko took on a slightly defensive stance for a second - stepping back with a mean glare as Alina continued on. For what reason was this human girl calling him out? What right did she have? He wondered. "We got lucky with that, but your out in public and there are a lot of cameras out there. You can't just get away with it like from whatever time you're from. Come on, I'm taking you out into the city. The least you could do is not kill or destroy while we're their. You've broken enough things in my house as it is. I couldn't imagine you just appearing anywhere without destroying something in the process. Come on, what do you say? Please? I already begged you? Besides, it's not like I probably won't be getting you something when we go out anyway."

"I agreed with you already, woman! Whaddya need to hear!? Haah!?" The tall demon stepped in close, leaning over Alina and baring his teeth at her. He gripped her tightly by the shoulders and acted as though he was about to lift her up until something suddenly stopped him. "Get me something?" His thoughts repeated in question. Zanko stared at Alina... slowly releasing his grip on the girl, then stepped back with a bow, "I swear by the Monarchy that I won't do anything unnecessary or rash."

@FoxxyDemon
[/border]
[/border]

Alina swallowed as she started to lose her ground to the demon as she stared up at him nervously again. Ugh, she hated how scared she was of this guy. She wished she had some self defense classes in her but that probably wouldnt have been much help regardless. Her eyes widen, scared he might toss her or do something to hurt her for being so stubborn but she needed to know for a fact he wouldnt do those things, but when he paused and swore he wouldnt do anything unnecessary or rash, she relaxed a bit smiled a little relieved.

She put a hand to her heart after he let her go then headed out. "Okay then, we can go." She said turning around and unlocking the door, walking out. She waited for Zanko to walk out then locked the door. "So I'm kind of hungry. I dont know if demons eat but do you want to get something to eat? Like breakfast."

[border]
[border]
no slide
no slide

At the idea of being rewarded, Zanko released Alina from his tight grip on her shoulders and bowed, promising that he wouldn't do any of the things she asked him not to. She placed a hand over her heart,
"Okay then, we can go." And finally, she turned around and unlocked the door. Zanko followed after, and watched as she locked it back behind him. "So I'm kind of hungry. I don't know if demons eat but do you want to get something to eat? Like breakfast." She asked.

Zanko's gaze shot towards the sky - it was a whole lot different from the weird, windy, black and purple one in the Underworld.
"Hm... No one eats in the Underworld; we only drink." And by drink, he means alcohol. The only given beverages served in the underworld are alcoholic and taste awful. He glanced down at the girl as they walked, "...I'll eat, though. But if it's nasty I'm killing someone." He growled, narrowing his eyes off in the distance.

@FoxxyDemon
[/border]
[/border]

<p>"Uh huh, well. I highly doubt it'll be bad if you never hard food where you come from." She said then looked around. "Plus if all your used to doing is drinking then I'm sure something different is in order for you." She said as she started walking. After four big crossings and two smaller ones, they reached a plaza with restaurants and stores. The smell of the food coming from the restaurant was intoxicating. "Hm, I havent eaten breakfast out in such a long time. Its going to be nice." She said happily then looked over at Zanko. "Okay follow me and please behave. You did promise." She said walking toward a restaurant named Denny's. </p>

<p>

As they walked inside, they were greeted by a hostess, who asked for their number of party and then lead them to some seats. Alina looked over at Zanko after she took her seat and picked up the menu. "Okay so there are different foods on these pages and drinks in the back. Why dont you try something that you wouldnt normally have where your from. I personally love the hot chocolate, but the smoothies can be really good too. They also have coffee but I'm not sure if thats going to be okay for you." She replied smiling a bit, then looked through the menu. "Oh they are going to ask for our drinks first so why dont you try looking at those. I dont know what your taste is so I hope you like what you pick. If not you can always change it for something else. Sound good? No need to go on a murderous rampage."</p>

[border]
[border]
no slide
no slide

"Uh huh, well. I highly doubt it'll be bad if you never had food where you come from." Alina said while looking around. Zanko's gaze followed along with where she seemed to be focusing, but he couldn't really tell if they were seeing the same things. Soon they were strolling down the street, surrounded by buildings and people, all of them appearing seemingly different. When looking down from the Underworld, everyone looks the same. Eye-catching signs decorated the area, but Zanko couldn't read a single one. It just looked like strange scribbles to him. He didn't care, though.

When the human girl looked over at him, happy as can be, talking about how she hasn't eaten out in a while, he raised a brow and gave her a look that said he really didn't care. He just wanted to eat something - not that he's actually hungry.
"Okay follow me and please behave. You did promise." She strode towards a homey-looking restaurant with a red and yellow sign, and Zanko followed along with folded arms. Each person they passed was sent one of the most hateful glares possible. And luckily no one was confident enough to stand up to him, or else they'd just find their head somewhere other than attached to their shoulders.

Finally, they were finally seated. This is the moment we've all been waiting for! Anyways - Zanko rudely yanked the menu from Alina and glared down at it with sharp, golden eyes.
"Oh, they are going to ask for our drinks first so why don't you try looking at those. I don't know what your taste is so I hope you like what you pick. If not, you can always change it for something else. Sound good? No need to go on a murderous rampage." The girl informed, but he paid her no mind and just continued to stare at the gibberish printed across the weird... laminated scroll. "What the hell does it say!? Does it even say something!?" The heart he didn't actually have began to beat faster, blood boiling and pumping.

The menu was slammed down on the table, turning a few heads and catching some judging glares, and Zanko did all he could to remain somewhat civilized. His voice was low as he spoke,
"Woman, I can't read this shit." Gaze focusing on Alina's, he lowered his head and brushed a hand halfway through his hair before gripping the fluffy red tightly and closing his eyes with a locked jaw, noticeably tense. For some reason he was feeling inferior, which was not a good thing. When Zanko feels inferior, Zanko wants to feel superior.

@FoxxyDemon
[/border]
[/border]

Alina looked up at him and then looked around as others looked at them. She smiled weakly and looked over as she heard Zanko speak. "Oh...well. How about you use the pictures. Or I can read you what they have and you can pretend your looking at it because you didnt see it." She offered, hoping he wouldnt be upset with her. He was already mad about not being able to read so it was going to be hard to not make an intimidating man...or demon, like Zanko feel like he needed help. She was partly sure he would reject her offer.

She closed her eyes and started to think. "Hm, I want you to try something new so I dont want to order you an alcohol. But I dont want to order anything to drink without knowing if you will like it or not. I dont know your tastes." She stated, wanting to ask but she had a feeling that he probably didnt know his tastes either. "Hey Zanko, will you please let me help? I would really love to. And I would like for you to try something you like. I wouldnt mind reading it to you, if you like."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back