• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

My Savior... The Demon?

Suzumaki Arakai

ロロノア・ゾロ

Didn't feel like BBcoding.

Earth and the Underworld are two separate dimensions - their only way of transportation between each other being through doors. Doors that may only be opened by members of the Underworld Monarchy.

The Monarchy's jobs is to assign every Demon to their own specific human, who they are to convince into allowing them to protect and watch over them. What makes these humans so
specific is the fact that they have dirt lives filled with nothing but misery and torture.

Similar to how a vampire cannot enter a person's home until asked to come in, Demons cannot step through the border separating Earth from the Underworld until their chosen human allows them to - All that's needed are a few words of acknowledgement, really.

Before being allowed to return to the Underworld, a Demon's human must die. They are not allowed to kill them or harm them in any way. It's one of the many billion rules.

Just about every Demon within the Underworld - except for the younglings - has been assigned to a human once or twice within their undead lives. Everyone
but the infamous and decidedly despised demon: Zanko.

The Monarchy has yet to let him on Earth, fearing he might do more bad than good - This means they'd have to taste the wrath of the gods... and no one wants that. But! When Zanko decides he wants in on the Demonic traditions, they are forced to let him participate, and finally assign him to his own human - one that they expected to soon be dying.

All was going well... until said nuisance wandered off and got lost within the passage of time, which is a dark abyss the Demons must travel through before reaching the door to Earth.

With this having happened, Zanko soon descended upon Earth and made his grand entrance by forcing his way into the life of the wrong person - a human girl. And... to make matters worse, he didn't stick with tradition and wait for her to acknowledge him, but instead barged right in and claimed her as his own.

1.) Demons do not dream - They either fall endlessly into a dark abyss, or experience quick flashes of their past lives as humans.

2.) Demons cannot enter through their doorway to Earth until their human has acknowledged them and allowed them in. Their only way of communicating is through telepathy, in which they work on persuading the human into accepting them as their guardian.

3.) Upon death, humans are sent to either Heaven, Limbo, or the Underworld - also known as Hell.

4.) People of the Underworld take orders from the people of Heaven; no questions asked.

5.) Demons can kill humans, but humans cannot kill Demons; though, a Demon may kill another Demon. Grant it, they don't actually die. When a Demon is "killed", they only wake back up in the Underworld. They still have all of their memories, even that which happened before they died, meaning they remember the pain they felt. Now, humans may inflict pain on Demons, but it'll not damage them.

6.) Once a Demon is sent to Earth on a task, they cannot return to the Underworld unless they're killed, or unless they've completed their mission. This rule has a few loopholes, though. If a Demon's orders are to protect a human, they may return if that human somehow winds up dead...

7.) Demons cannot kill themselves to get back to the Underworld.

8.) TBA

A roleplay between @Suzumaki Arakai and @FoxxyDemon

Last edited by a moderator:
[border]
[border]
no slide
no slide Role: Demon | Location: Alina's Home | Interacting/Mentioned: Alina

"Tch. Heh heh... rules, my ass." Zanko stared down at a thick, red, blank covered book with a menacing grin. He laughed at the thought of actually attempting to read such a thing. "Rules of the Underworld? Fuck me. I doubt anyone actually reads this shit." He opened it up and spat in it before throwing it over his shoulder. The only things visible in the passage he wandered through were the bright cross marks in his eyes. Everything else was just a dark abyss - And every so often, you could hear faint cries echoing in the distance. Each time, Zanko's interest was peeked, and he made it a point to venture further into the passage of time one day. But first... Earth was calling his name.

For what felt like days, Zanko traveled through the rift in search of a doorway to the second dimension, where he'd soon find his assigned human who he's supposed to look out for until further notice. His patience was being put to the test. At one point he felt like just turning around and heading back to the Underworld... but it took forever just to get the Monarchy to allow him this chance, so it'd be a waste. When it seemed as though he couldn't get anymore angered than he already was, Zanko stopped in his tracks and yelled at the top of his lungs before charging ahead in a full-on sprint. This... continued for a few hours, then finally - he ran into a large, towering door covered in strange markings and fell backwards with a grunt.

For a moment, he laid there staring up at the dark skies, eyes narrowed.
"Hnn..." Zanko shot up like a light and glared at the door with a growl, ramming his fist into it with a loud, echoing bang, "Who in Hell put this fuckin' door here!?" He asked to... no one in particular. Suddenly, the raging demon began beating the opening with savage punches and... headbutts. With every given blow, the wooden surface of it cracked, spitting out streams of light. Had this been his doorway to Earth, it would've opened right up and allowed him to interact with the human beyond it... but... no. Zanko is at the wrong place. He would know that if he didn't throw away his rule book. "COME ON!" He yelled out with a growl before sending one final spin-kick to the door, causing it to bust open and send chunks of wood all through the bedroom of a human girl.

Zanko stood in place with a confident and menacing grin, breathing deeply.
"Heh heh... Alright."

@FoxxyDemon @(Lol... I really tried to sum it up, but it just sort of ended up being a boring post because of that. It would've been really, really long had I not shortened it.)
[/border]
[/border]

(Lol I did say you could have left it as long as you wanted ^^)

Alina had been tired from today's work. Normally it was a simple job and she didnt have to stay standing the whole time though most of the time she did. She was exhausted just dealing with people. Some people just didnt understand. They were so inconsiderate and stubborn. Even when she got a manager they insisted on getting something done that she and the manager couldnt do. She sighed and headed straight for the shower washing the stress of the day away. She then headed and ate some left overs, too lazy to cook for the day.

After everything was done she heard a loud banging in her room and decieded to go check it out. She opened the door just in time to see it burst into spliters across her room. "What the hell just happened?! Why did my door just explode?!" She was shocked, wasnt like doors just blew apart like her's did. Now she had to hold money off on the side and buy a new door. She hated to waste money on something that was perfectly good. She sighed as she went to look in her closet just to see if it was the door or if it was just the frame that might have caused it.

She stopped staring at the person on the other side of the doorway. "Who the hell are you?! Did you bust my door down?!" She asked, "how did you even get in there? How did you get into my house?!"

[border]
[border]
no slide
no slide Role: Demon | Location: Alina's Bedroom | Interacting/Mentioned: Alina

"Heh heh... Alright." Zanko stood, with a confident and menacing grin slapped across his face, in the shadowy comfort of a human girl's bedroom closet. He could already sense her presence as she approached the demolished wardrobe in wonder of what just happened, "Who the hell are you?! Did you bust my door down?!" She stopped and stared at him, seeming utterly confused. "How did you even get in there? How did you get into my house?!" Instead of answering her, Zanko just shoved past her, throwing a random shirt - assumed to be one of Alina's - on the ground.

His eyes darted every which way before finally landing back on the young woman as he turned around to face her. Crossing his arms, he leaned forward and neared her face with his own,
"So?" He tilted his head, blinking a few times before standing back up straight again, "You the one? The- The... whatever it's called? Person I'm supposed to watch out for?" Zanko chuckled to himself and pointed at Alina, palm facing up, "My new pet?" Of course, nothing he was saying probably made any sense whatsoever to the poor woman - seeing as he just charged right in without explaining anything. He even ignored all of her questions. Grant it... had he answered them with a "I traveled through the passage of time from the Underworld to get here"... he might have come of as a psychopath - not that he doesn't already appear to be one.

@FoxxyDemon @(Short reply, but we're just interacting small stuff c: )
[/border]
[/border]

Alina felt him shove passed her, causing her to stumble but not fall. "Hey..." she muttered upset. First rude customers and now some random man. She watched him for a bit wondering what he was doing until he leaned toward her causing her to lean back. "You're what? Whats going on? WHat are you-" She stopped and shook her head. "Oh forget. I'm calling the cops. I'm not dealing with this right now." She muttered as she started out of her room and into the living room, picking up the phone to dial the number."

(Yeah sorry mine is a bit short as well. I didnt know about the little things in the bottom those are cool. Also going out but I should have time to reply through phone.)

[border]
[border]
no slide
no slide Role: Demon | Location: Alina's Bedroom > Living Room | Interacting/Mentioned: Alina

Zanko chuckled to himself and pointed at Alina, palm facing up,
"My new pet?" He asked in a rather amused manner, growing to be even more so as she stumbled for words. "You're what? What's going on? What are you-" Her words came to a close and she shook her head, "Oh forget it. I'm calling the cops. I'm not dealing with this right now." Zanko blinked down at her, eyes following behind her as she left the room. He stood by himself for a moment, taking in his surroundings and acknowledging just how different this place already appeared to be. "It's brighter." He thought.

As Alina picked up her home phone and started on dialing a number, Zanko suddenly appeared above her, standing effortlessly on the ceiling with a cheesy grin,
"What's that gonna do for ya'? Hah?" His tone was somewhat aggressive, and the glare around his eyes made him no less intimidating. Before she could do anything more than notice him, he vanished, only to re-appear behind her and rip the strange device from her hand, holding it high in the air to examine. If she were to try reaching for it, he'd dodge her attempts with ease. "The hell is this thing?" He tilted his head then shrugged, "Hm... Fuck it." The phone was thrown over his shoulder, in which he stepped back with one foot and stomped down on it - It shattered.

"Now... To explain." Zanko took Alina by the wrist, gripping it tightly, "You belong to me, got it? Until you die, or until I'm bored, I own you." He lifted her arm into the air with a jerk - The corners of his mouth twitch into yet another grin. "What's yours is now mine."

@FoxxyDemon @(Sorry I'm late lol)
[/border]
[/border]

Alina only hard time to glance up as she heard his voice and stare in both fear and shock, not having enough time to process what he was doing when he tore the phone from her. She reacted to that trying to reach it but always out of her grasp as he avoided very easily. "Oh...that was my house phone..." she muttered sadly knowing now she would have to buy a new door and a new house phone.

She stared sadly at the phone as the stranger came over to her a grabbed her wrist tightly, causing her to wince and immediately started to try and pry him off, to no avail especially when he lifted her arm up so suddenly. She couldnt even make eye contact with him. He...intimidated her. He was not someone she wanted to be around but someone she wanted to avoid. She nodded nervously as she understood him though she clearly didnt understand how this was happening and why it was happening to her. Did an angry customer curse her? Did she say the wrong thing? Walked into a bad situation?

"Okay...okay. I get. I belong to you and everything I own too. Can you let me go and at least tell me why this happened? Did someone hate me enough to send whatever you are? Did someone curse me or something? You're obviously not here for a good reason with the way you break things and talk to me." She slightly demanded, until she looked at his face and glanced away again.

(@Suzumaki Arakai its okay I just got home myself.)

[border]
[border]
no slide
no slide Role: Demon | Location: Alina's Bedroom > Living Room | Interacting/Mentioned: Alina

"Now... To explain." Zanko took Alina by the wrist, gripping it tightly, "You belong to me, got it? Until you die, or until I'm bored, I own you." He lifted her arm into the air with a jerk - The corners of his mouth twitched into yet another grin. "What's yours is now mine."

"Okay...okay. I get. I belong to you and everything I own too. Can you let me go and at least tell me why this happened? Did someone hate me enough to send whatever you are? Did someone curse me or something? You're obviously not here for a good reason with the way you break things and talk to me." Her tone was slightly demanding, but the sudden averting of her gaze made her appear even less intimidating - Not that Zanko would ever feel any sort of uneasiness towards anyone.

He furrowed his brow while waiting for her to finish rambling on, then afterwords, he raised his voice,
"Haah!? Don't just go along with it without a fight! And I'll let go of you when I FEEL LIKE IT!" He jerked her arm once more before throwing her down on the couch and taking a seat beside her, still stubbornly gripping her tiny wrist. Crossing his legs, he leaned on the arm of said couch and began to speak again, this time in a calmer manner. "This happened... because your life is shit. And whether or not people hate you, I don't know, and I couldn't care less - I hate you. No. You are not cursed, and I'm not here for any good nor bad reason other than the simple fact that I grew bored of the Underworld."

His lidded eyes flickered towards her, taking in her appearance through peripheral.
"And before you ask. Yes. I said the Underworld. It's where I'm from - Hell is what you pigs call it. I'm also what you people call a demon, while my people just call each other civilians... and some sods like to consider themselves spirits. It's a fuck to be cared about." He removed his grip from her and stood to his feet to cross his arms and look at her over his shoulder, "Anything else?"

@FoxxyDemon )
[/border]
[/border]

Alina winced, as he shouted and jerked her around before throwing her on the couch. It was like being back at work but worse. This guy was invading her space and rough. Though to be honest she was still tired to be dealing with someone else, maybe running out screaming would have been better. Then again, its wasnt like he was letting her go.

She blinked as she realized she had zoned out again, something she had started doing when people started yelling at her about the same thing over and over again, though she did pick up on people hating her, him hating her, and him being a demon.

When she got her wrist back she rubbed it and frowned, almost remembering that she was at home and not at work and she was allowed to get mad because she was in her house. He wanted her to fight back then she would. Once he was done talking she stood up and kicked the back of his leg, not actually trying to hurt him but trying to make him lose balance and a bit of that intimidation that was paralyzing so long as she looked at his face. "Yes!" She shouted back. "You're in the wrong house! My life isnt shit and I'm not hated! And so far I hate you too! You've done nothing but break my things and tell me how I'm a pet and how you own me and how everything I have is yours now and then go out and start yelling at me in my face?! I can't reach your face but that doesnt mean I would yell in it! Its rude and annoying! No one wants your disgusting spit all over their face!" She shouted pointing at him, huffing a bit in anger. Then looked at him blankly and glanced around wanting to tell him to go that he was in the wrong house but just seemed to freeze and slowly lower her finger after yelling at him, part of her hoping he didnt try and grab her, though she was ready to run if he did.

[border]
[border]
no slide

After giving a shitty explanation of the situation, Zanko removed his grip from Alina and stood to his feet to cross his arms and look at her over his shoulder,
"Anything else?" He asked with a raised brow. "Yes!" She yelled, standing up and sending her foot into the back of his leg. Sadly enough, Zanko wasn't expecting something like that, and buckled forward - though, he didn't fall.

"You're in the wrong house! My life isn't shit and I'm not hated! And so far I hate you too! You've done nothing but break my things and tell me how I'm a pet and how you own me and how everything I have is yours now and then go out and start yelling at me in my face?! I can't reach your face but that doesn't mean I would yell in it! It's rude and annoying! No one wants your disgusting spit all over their face!" She scolded loudly. Zanko just stood there with a raised brow, glancing around awkwardly. He lifted a hand and rubbed the back of his neck as her finger slowly lowered.

He remained silent for a second... And not long after, he let out a loud snort and burst into a fit of hysterical laughter - both hands were cupped tightly over his stomach. This continued for a good minute before he finally lifted his hands and caught his breath,
"Alright... Alright. No... I'm not in the wrong house. Sure, your life might not be shit - I was just assuming - But there's gotta be some reason I was sent here. To you." He began pacing around the room with a snooty grin. "And the fuck you mean? I haven't broken anything." As he said this, Zanko lifted a small vase from one of the side tables next to the couch and bounced it in his hand.

Then, with a suddenly angered expression, he launched said vase across the room. It swiftly buzzed past Alina and burst into bits and pieces upon contact with the wall.
"Listen here, little girl. You should be thankful I'm here. If someone's out to get you - I'm the only one who's gonna help you out. Consider it already done. Bam! I saved your life for whatever reason!" Of course... Zanko actually is in the wrong house, and Alina really doesn't have a shit life... That we know of?

@FoxxyDemon (Took me long enough.)
[/border]
[/border]

(@Suzumaki Arakai lol its okay)

Alina frowned as he laughed at her, maybe their was a reason but it sure wasnt because of her life. Her life was just fine at least until he showed up. She watched him nervously as he played with the vase, her eyes widening when she felt it fly past her and smash against the wall. She looked back and looked over at the piece on the ground then turned to look at him.

"If someone like you was assigned to protect me then is obviously a joke! You just barged in here, broke my closet door, my house phone, and you just broke my mom's favorite vase! That was a keepsake!" She said, "beside, why is a demon here to save my life? Dont demons end lives early by taking souls and stuff? Shouldnt I have a guardian angel and not some 'I'm going to break everything' demon?!" She yelled to last part out of anger.

"I dont know where you came from but," she walked over to him and started pushing him to her closet. "Use my closet to get back to it. I dont want you here so find someone else to harass and break their things." She said trying her best just to get him out of her living room now.

[border]
[border]
no slide
no slide Role: Demon | Location: Living Room > Sky above the house | Interacting/Mentioned: Alina

"Listen here, little girl. You should be thankful I'm here. If someone's out to get you - I'm the only one who's gonna help you out. Consider it already done. Bam! I saved your life for whatever reason!" Zanko yelled out with a snarling expression.

"If someone like you was assigned to protect me then it's obviously a joke! You just barged in here, broke my closet door, my house phone, and you just broke my mom's favorite vase! That was a keepsake!" Alina said, "besides, why is a demon here to save my life? Don't demons end lives early by taking souls and stuff? Shouldn't I have a guardian angel and not some 'I'm going to break everything' demon?!" She asked, yelling the last part out in anger.

"I don't know where you came from but," Then, she walked over and began trying to push him out of the living room. "Use my closet to get back to it. I don't want you here so find someone else to harass and break their things." When she started, Zanko watched her with a raised brow, more irritated than amused now. He clicked his tongue and disappeared, leaving behind a black cloud that quickly dispersed. Quickly appearing behind her again, Zanko wrapped both of his arms tightly around Alina and grinned, suddenly appearing outside of the house. Not just outside of it, though... but above it also.

"First..." He growled, slowly rising higher into the sky. "Don't ever mention an angel in my presence again. Those shitty bastards are too self-absorbed to present themselves on Earth. It's a Demon's job, because it's a Demon's punishment. The Underworld isn't just some fiery pit where you just sit and burn like you sods seem to think. It's a torture chamber where we spend our eternities murdering each other and abiding by rules sent to us from the gods. Only those who've lived lives of sin beyond the average man's imagination go to the Underworld... others go to Limbo where they wait to be reincarnated, then your goodies go the Heavens."

The house beneath them seemed to grow smaller and smaller the higher they rose.
"Anyone in Limbo who decides they want to do some crazy, fucked up shit gets sent straight to the Underworld. It's just a prison of sorrow where we're forced to undergo the wants and supply for the needs of disgusting animals like you." He grinned, "If you want me to go, I'll go. But to do that, I've gotta kill your ass first, so get ready, beautiful." Before letting go and allowing Alina to fall towards the Earth, Zanko leaned in and whisper into her ear, "All you gotta do is let me in."

@FoxxyDemon (Lol, what's funny is Zanko's the only one who sees the Underworld that way xD I plan on revealing what it's really like later on when another Demon comes into play.)
[/border]
[/border]

Alina looked surprised when he disappeared then wrapped his arms around her tightly causing her to start struggling. She then noticed being outside in the air and going higher and higher. She stopped struggling as she listened to him and the higher he went. Obviously she had hit something that she probably shouldnt have hit and he was ranting about it...strongly.

She manages to get one arm out and puts her hand against his arm glancing over to him as she heard him say that he had to kill her first. "W-waaaaiiit!" She screamed as he let her go, she could see the ground coming up to meet her in a I'm-going-to-end-your-life kind of way and it was terrifying. She noticed him watching her just next to her falling without a care in the world as the air started to sting her eyes and make her cry.

"Okay! You win! You can stay! Please dont let me die!" She shouted scared, crying. She didnt want to die, she really didnt. Now all she could do was hope he did save her but she wasnt confident. She closed her eyes and clenched her teeth, scared, crying, and waiting for the hard concrete ground to meet her.

[border]
[border]
no slide
no slide Role: Demon | Location: Sky > Living Room | Interacting/Mentioned: Alina

"All you gotta do is let me in." Zanko whispered into Alina's ear just before letting go of her, in which she dropped - Not alone, though. No, Zanko flew down alongside her, casually inspecting his nails with crossed legs, just waiting for her to splatter all over the ground so he could go home. Well, actually... in all reality, he wouldn't let her die. Doing something like that would most likely result in punishment from the Heavens. And Zanko despises any kind of interaction with them. He's just trying to scare her, but she doesn't need to know that.

As they fell, he began counting down on his fingers, lifting one with every passing second,
"If I'm correct... you'll hit the ground within ten more seconds. So... whaddya say?" He raised a brow and grinned, looking at the girl through the corner of his eye. Her tears could very well be seen floating up as she fell down. Seeing this struck a confused expression on Zanko's face.

"Okay! You win! You can stay! Please don't let me die!" Alina pleaded loudly, and within that second, Zanko uncrossed his legs, "As you wish." He growled, wrapping both arms around the girl and suddenly bursting into a black cloud of what looked like metal shavings in a way; though, from a far it just looks like smoke. Once the two were back in Alina's house, Zanko let go of her without an attempt to help her stand or regain her balance. "Then I guess that settles it. I'll be calling this home for now."

@FoxxyDemon
[/border]
[/border]

Alina felt him wrap his arms around her and then drop her on the ground opening her eyes to see her floor, she got up listening to him call her home, home for himself. She shakily got up, the tears still falling down her face face. "I hate you so much." She said walking away into the bathroom and slamming the door just wanting to cry it all out. She hated this so much, this demon was going to kill her. She knew life was unfair but this was ridiculous. Why her? Her life wasnt bad or terrible yet someone thought it was.

She stayed in the bathroom for a while before sighing and walking out, she seemed annoyed and done with this whole issue. It was late but she was just going to go out and get away. She wasnt tired anymore and she didnt want to be near the demon that tried to kill her just a few seconds ago outside. She put on her jacket and walked out the door. Alina didnt care if the demon know where she went or not.

[border]
[border]
no slide
no slide Role: Demon | Location: Living Room | Interacting/Mentioned: Alina

"Then I guess that settles it. I'll be calling this home for now." Zanko shrugged after letting Alina drop to the ground in a fit of sobs. He lazily walked around and threw himself down on her couch, propping both legs up on one of the arms with a yawn.

"I hate you so much." Soft tears rolled down Alina's face as she shakily stood to her feet, in which she stormed to her bathroom and locked the door behind her. In that moment, Zanko had forced open an eye to watch her walk away, clicking his tongue in irritation once she was gone, "Humans." He thought to himself. Deciding to take a nap, he closed his eye again and began drifting off - by the time Alina left the bathroom, he was in deep, unknowing of the fact that she left the house completely.

@FoxxyDemon (Really short post, lol, but there's not much Zanko can do right now.)
[/border]
[/border]

Alina trudged down the street holding her jacket close. She was so mad at that demon. He just barged into her life claiming whatever he wanted, calling her pet, and then tried to kill her because she didnt want him in her home. She hated him so much. He made her so angry. She just wanted to go to sleep though, she had worked all day. She was tired with people and she just wanted to sleep. She yawned, walking on to the street without noticing that there were in coming cars, too tired to notice that there was a speeding car far away and that even though at her pace she would have made it normally, a car going over the speed limit would surly hit her in a matter of seconds.

It was the people around who screamed and shouted at her but it was too late. The car approached too fast as she noticed the car it was only milliseconds away from hitting her and killing her.

(@Suzumaki Arakai I hope this is good. I'm not too sure. I dont mind short RPs I just didnt know if you wanted him to do anything or not.)

[border]
[border]
no slide
no slide Role: Demon | Location: Living Room > City > Alina's Room | Interacting/Mentioned: Alina

You see... when a Demon sleeps, they don't necessarily dream. Either they fall continuously into a dark abyss, or they experience flashes of memories from when they were once a human. In Zanko's case, he's just sort of falling as usual. As he lay on the plush couch, one of his forearms rests over his eyes to hide them from the living room lights - Though, he
could just snap his fingers and make the bulbs bust. There's no civilized way to do it. Turning over onto his side, Zanko suddenly found himself falling hard onto the cold floor with a grunt.

He stood slowly to his feet almost instantly and glanced around, rubbing his forehead with a growl,
"Come the fuck on? Where am I?" He asked himself, glancing around with squinted eyes. Upon noticing the shattered vase across the room, it all came back to him and he sighed, "Oh, right. The human girl." Zanko made his way towards Alina's bathroom and sent a quick knock to the door, "Hey. How long do you plan on sulking in there?" He waited.

"...Tch- Oi! You sleepin' in there? Wake up!" His voice deepened, raising in volume as he beat against the door. The creases in his forehead increased and his brow furrowed deeper when Alina continued not to answer him. "I won't wait forever!" Zanko growled again, then after another few seconds, he kicked the door open, "OI" The inner knob slammed hard against the wall, busting through it and leaving a hole. "Hah?"

Suddenly, a strange burning sensation ran through Zanko's chest, spreading all the way to the center of his spine as well. He was overwhelmed with a random wave of adrenaline.
"Where is she?" His thoughts questioned, and within the blink of an eye, he burst into a black cloud - only to reappear in the sky above the small city. It was getting dark enough to where the street lights were already activating, hiding the night stars from the eyes below. Zanko narrowed his eyes and scanned the area in search of Alina. "Come on..." The burning sensation continued to swell inside him as he did so.

Within the moment she finally came into view, the Demon did only what he had
time to do. There was no getting her out of something like that without causing a scene - not with the car being so close. Zanko shot towards the Earth at an unimaginable speed, landing brutally on the front hood of the car in a squatting position. The tail of the vehicle rose up as he did so, and the front was buried into the pavement. Other cars around squealed as drivers slammed on their brakes, and Zanko sat staring at Alina with a menacing glare - his eyes dark and expression strangely calm, which is what made it so spine-chilling. Keep in mind that all of this happened very quickly. There was no time for the human girl to notice his piercing gaze before he snatched her up and returned to the house, appearing in her bedroom.

@FoxxyDemon (Timeskip after this and have Zanko explain in the morning?)
[/border]
[/border]

Alina stared as she noticed the demon land on the hood of the car. It was as if everything closed down. She was sure the demon was not happy with her being out but his face didnt seem that way. She didnt have time to notice his eyes when she felt him grab her and take her away. The last thing she heard was the screetching of the cars and maybe people gasping but it was all so muffled and she couldnt focus. At some point as the demon took her back to her home she passed out. Maybe it was the mixture of almost dying and being tired, or maybe how fast he was going at to her home, or maybe she was just done with the day.

~~~

Alina woke up the next day on her bed which had some wood on it still from the door. She didnt notice it at first. She looked around feeling like she had woke up from a bad dream though the sun was out. Her mind felt kind of foggy or hazy. She tried to remember when she went to sleep but couldnt think of anything. At first she thought she had a bad dream, it was when she lifted herself that she felt the wood and looked around noticing her busted closet door that she knew that there was a demon haunting her. And whatever happened last night before she passed out had to do with her, maybe leaving the house. She sighed and got up carefully walking to the bathroom to brush her teeth and see if the demon was still around or not.

[border]
[border]
no slide
no slide Role: Demon | Location: Couch > Bathroom | Interacting/Mentioned: Alina

Last night, after entering into the home of a human girl by forcing his way through a large door - its purpose being for it to act as a passageway between Earth and the Underworld, Zanko was forced to exert an irritatingly large amount of effort over Alina's own stupidity. She had walked out into the street, not paying attention to what was going on, in which an oncoming car almost hit her - but not before her new Demon savior suddenly came to the rescue. I sure hope the driver has insurance. Upon bringing Alina home, he gently laid her down on her bed and cursed his way to the living room.

"...Idiot woman." He mumbled to himself, lying down on the couch with a long yawn. Zanko's never been one for helping people or exerting effort; he would rather not. He's a lazy person - What would you expect? Closing his eyes, he began drifting off into a deep sleep, only to float around in a dark abyss until the time to wake up rolled around. Unlike several others, Zanko has yet to experience flashes of his life as a human. Only people of the Monarchy know who he was - He couldn't care less, though.

The sound of soft footsteps travelling through the house forced Zanko's eyes open. He glanced over at the human girl, watching as she escaped to the bathroom, then turned over onto his side and shoved his face into the couch cushions with a groan. When he decided to come to Earth, he had expected things to be a bit more exciting - Then again, they still can be. As an idea slipped its way into his thoughts, he suddenly appeared in Alina's shower, swinging the curtain open and sending her a stern glare,
"Human." He stepped out of the tub and walked around until standing beside the girl, "Show me the city..."

The only knowledge Zanko has of the human world is stuff he's learned from stories his buddies have told. He does not know what phones are or what they do - He doesn't really know what food tastes like anymore because 1.) he has no memory recollection from when he was a real man, and 2.) because Demons don't eat in the Underworld. He's pretty much completely oblivious to everything.

@FoxxyDemon
[/border]
[/border]

Alina jumped, putting a hand to her heart as she heard, and saw, the curtain suddenly swing open. "Jeez, you're going to give me a heart attack if you do that." She sighed, seeing his glare as he stepped out and...well, demanded to be shown the city. "First of all, you might have to stay here but can you at least call me by my name? Do you even know it? Do they like share the information with about who your supposed to watch over?" She ask then quickly held a hand up toward him. "Dont answer. You probably dont know or care. Anyway, my name is Alina. What's yours? Unless you like being called demon all the time. Its whatever. Second, why do you want to see the city? You dont seem to care much for anything. Third, what the heck happened last night? Its kind of a blur. I stormed out then there was bright lights and then all I remember is waking up here. I dont remember how I got here or what happened. I just know I was really mad at you...and I still kind of am."

[border]
[border]
no slide
no slide Role: Demon | Location: Bathroom | Interacting/Mentioned: Alina

"Human." Zanko stepped out of Alina's tub after swinging the curtain open, startling her. She placed a hand over her heart as he stepped around to the other side of her, no longer standing in said tub. "Show me the city..." The demon demanded, not really confident that "city" was the right word. It's not like he really cared, though - If he was wrong, the girl would probably correct him... then he'd maybe yell at her, break some vases... You know, the usual. "Jeez, you're going to give me a heart attack if you do that."

"Fine by me." He thought comically to himself with crossed arms.

"First of all, you might have to stay here but can you at least call me by my name?" She asked, a hint of attitude playing on her words. Zanko raised a brow and motioned as though to speak, but was too late, Alina had already continued on, "Do you even know it? Do they, like, share the information with about who your supposed to watch over?" Before he could answer any of the questions, a hand was held up, causing him to take a step back in offense. "Dont answer."

"Fuckin' human..." He growled to himself.

"You probably don't know or care. Anyway, my name is Alina. What's yours? Unless you like being called demon all the time. It's whatever. Second, why do you want to see the city? You don't seem to care much for anything. Third, what the heck happened last night? It's kind of a blur. I stormed out then there was bright lights and then all I remember is waking up here. I don't remember how I got here or what happened. I just know I was really mad at you...and I still kind of am." With each second that went by with Alina still running her mouth, Zanko's brow furrowed further.

Right as she finished speaking, he lurched forward, baring his teeth at the girl with a loud snarl,
"FUCK!" Within the moment he yelled, his fist was rammed through the wall, leaving yet another hole in need of being repaired. Jerking his hand back - pulling some dust and sheet rock with it - he grabbed Alina by the jaw and neared her face with his own, their noses only an inch apart, "Why're you so full of annoying ass questions? Hah?" He let her go and crossed his arms again, averting his gaze elsewhere as he spoke, "Zanko. Last night you were almost attacked by a large transportation thing, and when I saved you, you passed out. The rest of your questions are irrelevant."

Glancing back towards Alina, Zanko's brow raised - He noticed the toothbrush in her hand, and was curious as to what it was. He leaned down and pointed at it,
"What's this?"

@FoxxyDemon (He needs to learn how to treat a woman, lmfao. He'll be nicer to her the more he's around her, though xD )
[/border]
[/border]

Alina jumped as she heard his snarl, watching him punch a whole through her wall and curse. She winced as he grabbed her jaw so suddenly, her eyes widening as she saw him so close to her face. When he let go of her jaw, she rubbed it almost as if it was in slight pain, though it was more of reaction to his sudden grab. "Are all demons as aggressive as you are?" She glared before looking at her toothbrush, she was upset but not enough to go off at him...at least not yet.

"This is a toothbrush. Its so you can brush your teeth so they dont go bad and so that your breath doesnt stink." Alina replied glancing at her toothbrush then at him. "If questions annoy you then how am I going to find out what I want to know without asking it?"

[border]
[border]
no slide
no slide Role: Demon | Location: Bathroom | Interacting/Mentioned: Alina

Right as Alina finished speaking, Zanko lurched forward, baring his teeth at her with a loud snarl,
"FUCK!" Within the moment he yelled, his fist was rammed through the wall, leaving yet another hole in need of being repaired. Jerking his hand back - pulling some dust and sheet rock with it - he grabbed Alina by the jaw and neared her face with his own, their noses only an inch apart, "Why're you so full of annoying ass questions? Hah?" He let her go and crossed his arms again, averting his gaze elsewhere as he spoke, "Zanko. Last night you were almost attacked by a large transportation thing, and when I saved you, you passed out. The rest of your questions are irrelevant."

Glancing back towards Alina, Zanko's brow raised - He noticed the toothbrush in her hand, and was curious as to what it was. He leaned down and pointed at it,
"What's this?" She stood rubbing her chin with an agitated expression, "Are all demons as aggressive as you are?" She asked, and he raised a brow. "This is a toothbrush. It's so you can brush your teeth so they don't go bad and so that your breath doesn't stink."

"Hmm... is that so?" Zanko stood up straight and tapped his chin in thought, then after a brief moment of silence, he snapped his fingers and grinned, "Alright. I'm gonna need one of those, so let's head into the city and find one." He seemed confident enough that she would agree, but even so... Zanko couldn't go without putting himself out as more demanding. His smiled faded and his brow furrowed - again - Wrapping an arm around Alina, he shrugged, "Or I can just go by myself and rummage through the place until I find what I'm looking for. Though, that might not be a good idea considering I just break everything."

While speaking the words "break everything", Zanko lifted a hand and made imaginary quotation marks; though, he doesn't even know what quotation marks are. He's just experienced other demons in the Underworld make them when talking in an exaggerated or sarcastic manner. Narrowing his eyes down at Alina, he smiled again - this one being more cheeky than menacing.
"Well? Whaddya say?" In all reality, with him being a creature of the supernatural, Zanko has no need to brush his teeth. His breath can't stink because he's never eaten before. Now, I know you don't need to eat for your breath to stink, but he's technically not real. Zanko is only a projection within the minds of people; though, he can still physically harm them and destroy matter.

While a demon may kill a human, a human cannot kill a demon. Also... demons can kill other demons, too, but they don't actually die. They're only "reincarnated" and sent back to the Underworld.

@FoxxyDemon
[/border]
[/border]

Alina leaned away as he wrapped am arm around him, looking uneasy. "I rather not have you go on your own, you'll probably destroy the whole city and come back upset." She muttered putting her toothbrush down, opening a cabinet and pulling out a box with a toothbrush, tossing it to him. "I have an extra. I can tell you want to see the city really bad. Let me at least brush my teeth and change and we can go out. I need to buy a new house phone, vase, and door..." she said, not that the vase was something she could replace. "And probably a small vacuum if your staying here." She muttered glancing at him sideways before opening the bathroom medicine cabinet and taking out the toothpaste and putting it on her brush, showing it to him. "Before you ask, this is what you use to help you clean your teeth." She stated before starting to brush her teeth, partly wondering if he was just going to stay there the whole time and watch her.

@Suzumaki Arakai (I forgot to say but yeah you right he does. He so aggressive xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back