Journal My People

RedLight

Green Light
I just wanna say something about these people whom I cherish. I'm glad they're a part of my life, and I hope they always will. Of course, they're my 'RPN friends', but some of them I'd consider closer as my IRL friends, or even family. Honestly, they feel like family. I won't tag them, but if they see this, Hello : )

Nightwisher - thank you for handling all my BS. You're very cool, and I really wish to meet you one day. And thanks for tagging along my shenanigans from time to time. But more importantly, thank you for being a real friend. I wish life will always be well for you. Indeed.

Infant (or 'Haz' now) - you're one of the first people I met in our circle. Thank you for still talking to me, despite my attitude. I wish you grow into a fine person one day. I wish you become a better person than I will ever be. Good luck with future endeavors! Infant.

2Bornot2B (Kimmie) - please don't play Vivian in Paladins. But I really miss those days. We should talk more again : ( Or Idk, send me one of your 'jokes'. Talk to me more, please : ( Let's chill with the boyysss.

Zerulu - you haven't changed much. Still the funny member of the gang. Keep being you, Zerulu! Keep being a part of our little community. Hmmm, yes... And good luck with your studies.

Birb - you're a great friend. And you're a 'competitive rival', I guess. I hope you do well with 'the thing' : ) And I'm still looking forward to the day you kick my ass. Good luck with your passion in arts as well! And continue growing up as a nice person.

Ferociousfeind - I miss calling you Fero! And the 'feind' part is still bugging me. I wish you succeed with what you're dealing with rn (rootin' tootin' for ya!) We got your back, bud. And I miss all the tentacle shit. Please keep in touch with us, friend.

Chungchangching - I really want to hang out with you... Despite me being an ass from time to time. You're one of the kindest people in our circle : ) Now you know why people like you so much. Keep being the best among us. !Chung ;)

Critic Ham - Spam. Spam. Let's collab sometime (with your programming skills and my drawing shit) I love you <3 You're one of my favorites, that's for sure. I don't think I know you that much yet, but you deserve a place here : )

Crow - hello, Crow. Thanks for being patient and friendly with my dumbass. Even when I'm busy and unmotivated all the time. And I appreciate you keeping me company from time to time. A real mofo right here. Keep enjoying the things you're passionate for.

darkred (Dark/Jak/Marcus) - Hello, Dark. Jak. Marcus. Thank you for greeting us warmly all the time. I wish you enjoy life more, or at least find things that will make it worth living : ) Cheers, Dark.

Jeef_jones - hello, Jeef. You're one of my greatest and closest friends in our community. Please keep being you, because you put smiles on our faces. You're one wholesome bastard. I wish you a blessed life. Ily, Jeef.

jigglesworth - one of the first people I met, along with Infant, Marc, and Faction ofc. We stopped talking for a while, but we're back at it again. We the booyyyssss. Let's play Jackbox again : ( Rekindle the good ol days, Jiggles. Please never leave us.

marc122 - hi, Marc! Good luck with whatever you're into rn. Writing, was it not? Keep going at it! And even if you're busy nowadays, please know that you're always welcome to hang with us. You're one of the OGs : )

thefinalgirl ('Nameless') - I wish you're doing much better now, but it seems so! I missed you when you were gone, I really did... Thanks for listening to me most of the time. I like the tarot-stuff that you do. And it's really fun talking to you! Please come visit before I go to the States (or go to the States as well hahah)

Necessity4Fun (Nessy) - Nessy! I apologize that you often have to deal with my... Well, Red-ness. I wish you good luck with your relationship! I promise I won't be as rowdy as I usually am (I think I owe you this the most). I'm trying to reform myself

FoolsErin (Pixxie) - Thank you for everything. I wish you a well and fulfilling life. Thank you for sharing music, and just dealing with my ways. I care about you a lot, like family, yes. I hope things will always stay the way they are, and please stick around. But I'm still taller than you, stop being cocky, kid.

SheepKing - you're the best daughter. I hope your actual, real, biological parents feel the same way. Jokes aside, I wish you a successful life. Take your studies seriously, but more importantly, try to enjoy it. And keep healthy hobbies. Don't grow up fast : (

Benedict Cucumberpatch - when we first met, I wanted the same role. Now, I just want to be as witty as you. Thanks for entertaining us, you great writer. But more importantly, thanks for being around us. I can't imagine our circle existing without you. I don't want to imagine it!

QizPizza - cheese pizza. Qiz, I really miss you. You were one of the first people whom I considered as my friend in our community. Ngl, I thought you hated me at first. But I still liked you regardless. Idk, I guess you just have this 'vibe' that makes me wanna talk with you : )

thatguyinthestore - man, what do I tell about you. I consider you as a real friend of mine. You're honestly funnier than me, so I really love talking to you. Sure, you've had some questionable actions in the past... But don't we all? Keep holding us all together : )

Jeremiah - you're one of my closest friends in our community. You're one of the best people to talk to. And VCing with you is fun every time, even if we don't get to do it often. I hope you're enjoying life, because you deserve it! Please stop calling yourself 'Smoking Peanut. Jeremiah's fine.

ManyFaces (whom I call differently in private /wink/) - Hello. Hi. I've told you way too much already : ) Wendy's? I know it's a yes. Of course it's a yes.

FactionGuerilla - and of course, my best friend. You'd think Clown would be last here, but this special slot is for you. Boy, do I have a lot of plan I want to do with you. Go to a strip club ;) I want to see you succeed in life. Keep doing good <3

There's more people, of course. But I guess I'm just tired of typing haha This isn't honestly enough to express how much I appreciate them. Not enough action, not enough words. And it's just that, 'tomorrow' isn't guaranteed. So I wanna let it be known, because I rarely say it, that they genuinely mean to me. So here, I proudly present those who make my day better. My people. Yeah, I gotta go eat dinner now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back