• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings My partner search!

SqueakyWriter

I never quite realized...
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, I'm currently looking for partners for a wide variety of plots I would like to do! Without further ado, I'll dive right into it!

A little bit about me: I have been roleplaying for nearly four years. I'm usually available afternoons on most weekdays, and free on the weekends! I'll do my best to alert you if I am aware I'll be gone for an extended period of time.

What I'm looking for in a partner:

- Someone who is detailed. I'm looking for someone who puts detail and effort into the replies they send. I don't mind the occasional grammar error, I'm not too much of a stickler when it comes to it. I don't expect massive walls of text every reply, as long as you aren't constantly spitting out one line responses, I'll be happy! I tend to write two to three paragraphs per response, although I will do my best to match the length of what you send.

- Someone who doesn't mind playing multiple characters. This one isn't too much a requirement as it is a preference. If you like playing several characters, cool! Otherwise, it's not a deal breaker for me!

Plots I'm interested in.

Alright, so here is the list of plots I would like to do. It's kinda long, so I've divided it into two categories. Fandom and Non-fandom.

FANDOM

Note: I'm not to big on OCs, I greatly prefer if you play only cannon characters.

RWBY:

- My character would be a teenager, running around Vale as a thief. Eventually caught, but instead of being sent to a detention center, the headmaster of Beacon Academy has a better idea. He would be put under the watch of one of the teams of the academy. It could be team RWBY, JNPR, CFVY, Cinder's "team". Heck, I'd even be willing to give a team STQR approach. (They would be a bit younger, of course.) Maybe of unique team, composed of various different characters?

- Same character as above, different scenario. What if all of the main cast of the show were put in one large house? Chaos would ensure, definitely. Chaos that my character would be thrown into. I'm pretty open to any character roster for this!

- My character would be a new student to Atlas Academy. A bit of a troublemaker, until an dust incident results in him being put under the watch of Winter, much to his dismay. (Winter could be swapped out with Pyrrah, or even Glenda for this one!)

Overwatch:

- My character would be a teenager who ran away from home, sneaking aboard a cargo ship. For the last 6 months, I've been traveling the world this way, before accidentally coming across Watchpoint: Gibraltar

Alternatively, he could be kidnapped by Talon.

Borderlands:

- My character would be a teenager, the heir of a massive mining company. After a rebellious act of running away, he would crash land on Pandora, before being found by Lilith or Maya. This would take place after the main campaign of BL2 is done!

- Or, my character could be a lowly thief on Pandora, before making the grave mistake of trying to rob Lilith/Maya/Athena.

Other characters I'm interested in my partner playing, but don't really have a plot for:

Samus (Metroid)
Elizabeth (BioShock)
Monika (DDLC)
Cynthia (Pokemon)
Lusamine (Pokemon)
2B (Neir: Automata)
Cortana (Halo)
IQ (R6)

NON-FANDOM

So, I have a lot of non-fandom ideas. So I've simply listed roles I would be interested in my partner playing! If you would like to play any of these roles, just tell me which one and we can work a plot out!

Soilder/other high military officer.
Teacher/principal.
Cop/security guard.
Assassin
Slime girl/other monster girl.
Classmate
Android (Like 2B from Neir)
Kidnapper.
Serial Killer.
Criminal.

If your interested in any of the plots or roles, pm me or leave a comment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back