My Only Dangan OC

Lemmon-Limme

It smells kinda citrusy in here 👃🍋
—————————————

"*yawn* I don't really feel like introducing myself... A nap sounds a lot better..."

sketch1618884261831_kindlephoto-1033684.png

—————————————

~Basic Info~

First Name
Ren

Last Name
Fujiwara

Super Duper High School Level/Ultimate
Game Programmer

Birthday
May 18

Zodiac
Taurus

Blood Type
A-

Romantic Orientation
Bisexual

Race
Human

—————————————

"Mhm... It sounds like a trashy game... I bet that I could recode it to make it better..."

—————————————

~Physical Info~

Height

Weight
121.4 lbs.

Skin Color
Pale with a slight peach tint

Tattoos
None

Piercings
None

Hair Color
Washed out coffee brown

Hair Style
Wavy + messy

Eye Color
Washed out hazel green

Fashion Sense
Typically her school uniform or a baggy hoodie with leggings

—————————————

"Showing emotions sounds tiring, I'd rather add more code to my game..."

—————————————

~Personal Info~

★Quiet places
★Taking naps
★Coding
★Gaming

Dislikes
★Loud places
★Hyperactive people
★Annoying situations
★Showing lots of emotion
★Her naps being interrupted

Biggest Fear
★Letting her more emotional side show

Favorite Hobby
★Coding her games

Backstory
Ren spent most of her childhood locked up inside of her room. Her parents constantly argued, so she decided to just stay in her room while they fought and yelled, only coming out once in a while for food or water or needing to use the restroom. Since her parents were always preoccupied with their arguments, they barely spent anytime on her, which proved to make her social life a struggle, she never learned how to interact with people correctly. She had a big lack of sleep due to her parents arguing throughout the night, so she took up the hobby of creating codes and games. She constantly broke down as a child from feeling lonely, but eventually just bottled up the emotions, making her act a bit zombie like, constantly tired and lonely, a bit lazy as well. When she was about 10, she released her first game, and it was a hit online. When she started adding more and more to it, it got popular world wide, despite being something she just made to distract herself from crying while her parents fought. She still acts very emotionless, often trailing off and seeming tired (which, ironically enough, is how she feels, she still doesn't have a good sleeping schedule), but she's extremely emotional on the inside, it just hardly ever shows. But when it does, it's usually in the form of a break down, which would show in situations such as the killing game.

—————————————

"Th-This game is awful... H-Having to k-kill and n-not being able to trust each other... I-I just want to go home... I-I don't care about my parents a-arguing anymore, I-I just want to go back in my room and add more c-code to my game...""

—————————————

Users who are viewing this thread

Back