• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings My new partner search!

SqueakyWriter

I never quite realized...
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! Thanks for clicking on my ad. To put it simply, I'm looking for a roleplay partner.

**What I'm looking for:**

- **Quality replies.** I generally don't mind how long/short your replies are. However, constant one liners can quickly make a roleplay boring. As a minimum, all I ask is a paragraph.

- **Other.** As a general rule, I usually like my partner to play an older/taller character than mine. The differences don't have to be insane, but there typically has to be at least some. OOC is appreciated as well! I will try to warn you if I'll be gone for a couple of days, I ask the same of you if possible.

**Roles I would like you to play:**

*Here's a list of roles I'm interested in my partners playing.*

- Soldier.
- Cop.
- Security guard.
- Serial Killer.
- A classmate who bullies MC.
- A classmate or person who hates my character.
- Guardian Angel.
- Guardian Demon.
- Pilot.
- Android.
- Steampunker from another dimension.
- Famous YouTuber (OC preferred).
- Slime/Monster girl.

*Note: Want to play something that isn't mentioned here? Go ahead and ask!*

**Fandom stuff:**

*Here's a list of Fandoms I would be interested in my partner playing cannon characters from.*

RWBY, Overwatch, Neir, Borderlands, DDLC.

If you're interested, please leave a comment or shoot me a pm!

Last edited:
Questions, what do you want when it comes to pairings? Like MxF, or something else?

And, what type of plot did you have in mind when it comes to someone who hates your character (whether that be from the bully side or just the regular hate side)? ?

You had me at Pokemon and RWBY. I'm also interested in some of the roles you listed including serial killer, guardian angel, guardian demon, android, steampunker, and/or famous YouTuber.

I'd like to play as a Guardian Demon or a Lawful Evil Serial Killer (A la Jigsaw or Hannibal Lecter). I have no difficulty following your rules, and I have a feeling we could write some good stories.

I honestly feel like if I was a Guardian Demon, and you were a Guardian Angel, and were both assigned to the same human, it would be pretty cool.

What's Rwby? Also, a previous comment mentioned that u were interested in a Pokemon rp. Are you still interested in that? Its not listed in the thread. If not, then I'd be up for playing a guardian angel. I rp only on Discord though.

Hey, I've got a couple of ideas you may be interested in. PM me if you're still looking for an rp partner.

Da android or slime idea sound fun haha?? XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back