• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

My Need Is Great! Come Plot With Me? (Always Looking, Yaoi)

disgruntled panda

I'm super new to this site, but I'm not when it comes to RP!

I’mma just stick this here, ‘kay?

-Myself-

I generally try to mirror the length of my partner’s post.

I’m active. I will let ya know if I won’t be around for a while.

I love fantasy and supernatural stuff, but I will do realism.

Medieval is my favorite time setting. Once again, I’ll do other time periods as well.

Most of my character's are 'semes'.

-What I’m Looking For-

People to do onexone stories with. It can be done in either a private thread or through private messages.

*Yaoi* is what I’m mainly looking for, but I am willing to do Yuri and Straight.

I understand a low muse but I’d at least like a decent paragraph.

This is a WIP, things will be added or removed depending on how I fell. I only have few ideas for now, but I will be adding more when I'm not so sleepy. ^-^

Bolded is the role I'd like to play, though it's not a firm deal. If there's nothing is bolded, then I don't care which role I play.

I'm always open to any ideas/pairings you might be wanting to play!

These are written with yaoi couples in mind, but they're flexible for other genders.

-Pairings-

Mercenary x Survivor

A mercenary is sent into an infested city to rescue someone of importance. It

doesn't have to be just plain zombies either, it have all sorts of horrible critters like the Resident Evil series.

Best Friend x Murderer:

Basically two childhood friends that were separated and become reunited when they're adults. My guy works at the

local police department as the coroner. Recently, there have been a string of murders which they're currently trying to

solve. The other character can either be someone sent in to help the find the serial killer or someone that just gets

dragged into it some how. It will eventually get revealed that my guy is Mr. Crazy.

Knight x Prince ( Idea )

Monster x Hunter

Vampire x Human ( Idea )

Demon x Human ( Idea )

Brother x Brother

Bandit x Prince ( Idea )

Space Pirate x Bounty Hunter

Criminal x Undercover Cop

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Jack

Skin: brown

Hair: light whitish blue

Eyes: brown

Clothes: black leather pants, black leather jacket and black shoes

Powers: uses his Anubis sacred gear to bring back the dead

Weapons: Chaos Spear

Personality: cool,caring,protective and strong

Species: devil

Hey! I really hope it's not too late, but I'm interested in Knight x Prince and Demon x Human...I like both, you can choose whichever you're craving for more xD anyway, I mostly play seke and uke but I guess I'm going with uke since your characters are semes.

Ppft, it's never too late! Hm. That's a hard choice. Erugh. Why do I have to chose?! Knight x Prince!

Ooh, I need to edit something. xD They're not all semes, just the characters I really enjoy playing are. ^^

pfft idk if it's possible to spam that 10 post thing just right here but I don't want to flood your thread so.. maybe we can do it via email for the time being? after all I usually respond faster via email

Good idea! I didn't think of that!

I removed it since you emailed me, I didn't wanna leave it up. ^-^;

Last edited by a moderator:
Alice: replied to the email. ^_^

Morithawen: Awesome! Let's do it. Though...we might have to wait since we're new members. This is my tenth post but I think I have to wait 24hours before I can PM you.

Hello! I'd be interested in doing the Best Friend/ Murderer one! I'm fine with everything, you being the murderer and such, and is it okay with you if I play the uke? I'm new so I can't pm yet, but I joined yesterday so sometime in the next couple hours I should be able to pm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back