• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern My Mother's Does What?

FreeMustang

Don't Be Afraid To NAG Me! =D
Muse 1 is a rich lawyer and has always provided for his son/daughter with everything he/she has ever wanted their entire life. Muse 2 in the teenaged (15-19) son/daughter who has never gotten the 1 thing he/she has always wanted; answers as to who his/her mother is and what they do and even more desired is to meet her. Muse 1 is ashamed of the job that Muse 3 does and refuses to admit to associating with such a low class and taboo sort of person and since he knows Muse 3 never stays in one place for more than 2 days he's confident that his son/daughter will never find out. One night however a blizzard is blowing through and the police shut down the roads just as Muse 1 and 2 are finishing up at the gas station and thanks to the futile efforts of a snow plow they are blocked in from even trying to sneak back home. Muse 3 is stuck at the same gas station and is spending her time in the adjoining dinner when she runs into Muse 1 and Muse 2 wonders why her father isn't as quick to apologize and move on, it's almost as if they know each other.

(I call Muse 3)

I'd be interested in playing the father but what does Muse 3 do?

Well Muse 3 is the mother, the mystery woman that Muse 1 doesn't want anyone, especially Muse 2, knowing about because he feels she is from a "lower" social class than he is. Muse 3 is a master of her trade in a male dominated industry which has her traveling all over the USA, Canada, and Mexico so she's hard to track down to begin with. So.... In short.... Without beating around the bush much longer.... She is a truck driver. (Which I have experience in so you don't have to).

Interested, but warning It takes me a while to post. I'm very busy. But if you don't mind that, I wouldn't mind being muse two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back